Thread: Astrology Shame
View Single Post
Unread 03-11-2014, 03:26 AM

Re: Astrology Shame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse Booth View Post
Zarathu, I was just commenting on how people in my age group seem to be open-minded in general, at least with astrology. I don't know if it is specifically the result of pluto's transit of Sagitarrius at the time we were born, or if we just happen to be young people. My point is that my generation in particular seems to be especially open-minded to new concepts. As I have never been a member of a different generation, I'm not sure if this is how teenagers always react to new ideas. As such, I decided that Pluto-Sagitarrians were a particularly good opportunity for us all to reach out to fresh minds, before this "scientism" mumbo-jumbo brainwashes them completely.
Truth. Although not all of them seem to belive it all, they are interested and continue asking questions. A lot of them want to know more than just their zodiac signs and I'm continuing collecting birth data and making myself look smart. But the jokes aside, there is something true about the Pluto in Sagitarrius generation.
And also, I never hide my interests. Whatever they are. If I can **** someone off it's a good day.

~INFJ, 4w3~

I will do what queens do, I will rule. - Daenerys Targaryen

Last edited by Yanel; 03-11-2014 at 03:30 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Yanel For This Useful Post:
StillConfused (03-11-2014)