"Stop analyzing everything."
"Your so stubborn."
"You should have been a psychiatrist."
"Everyone likes you."
"Your such a hippie."
"Everyone doesn't think like you."
"Your so laid back."
"Your smart."
"I don't think very many men could handle you." (seem to have heard this one alot recently ,lol)
"Your a free spirit."
"I couldn't do what you do." (Float position in my career, work in a different department everyday, do not know where I will work daily until I get to work.)
"Your house is a mess." (lol, true!)
'Your not boring."
'Your too intense."
This is fun! I have enjoyed everyone's posts!

Star
Too intense doesnt belong with air. Nor does the psychiatrist bit or the stubbornness. Sounds like there is Scorpio or strong Pluto there but the other comments are spot on.....:smile:

Claire19

For my Aquarius sun:

-You are so wacky
-you are so unpredictable, I never know whether your coming or going!
-you are interesting
-you are a rebel
-when will you settle down

For my Libra moon:

- stop sitting on the fence and make a descison for once in your life!
-stop saying it's not fair!!

For my Ascendant scorpio:

-if looks could kill!!
-You can be scary
-it's either black or white with you, there is no inbetween.

pp:biggrin:
This is so accurate!!! Well done.:smile:

Claire19

My Sun in Leo
You should be on the stage.
You are too proud!
Dont be so childish!

My Moon in Taurus
You have a green thumb.
Too much chocolate will put on weight.
Mum, you are too money conscious and tight.

My ascendant in Pisces
Got lost again.
Saw the fairies in the garden.
Going for a swim.

star7

hey Claire!
Hmmm.....Aquarius/fixed,Gemini/analyzer,Libra/balance,harmony...so maybe stubborn,intense/psychiatrist....might fit? :)

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_22_aqua_hp_81751_16332.gif
    astro_w2gw_22_aqua_hp_81751_16332.gif
    51.3 KB · Views: 41

queenfluff

hey Claire!
Hmmm.....Aquarius/fixed,Gemini/analyzer,Libra/balance,harmony...so maybe stubborn,intense/psychiatrist....might fit? :)

Analyzer is more of a Virgo thing than a Gemini thing - they handle the Mercury energy in different ways.

You have the Pluto/Uranus in Virgo combo though so you are part of a generation born that has the capacity to change things in the world. So hippie. yes, definately.

I have Pluto in Virgo/Uranus in Libra so I can relate to this - I am total hippie type.

juicey J.

Banned
Apparently some keep the influence hidden better than others..... :wink:

Yes I know two cancers who are quite independent both are aries rising, one with mars in gemini in the 3rd house and the other with mercury and venus in gemini in the 3rd (he loves to travel and meet people). Even the more independent cancers have a need to have someone nurture/love and even mother them.

juicey J.

Banned
Analyzer is more of a Virgo thing than a Gemini thing - they handle the Mercury energy in different ways.

You have the Pluto/Uranus in Virgo combo though so you are part of a generation born that has the capacity to change things in the world. So hippie. yes, definately.

I have Pluto in Virgo/Uranus in Libra so I can relate to this - I am total hippie type.

I agree about virgo being an analyzer but the reason why this person is such an analyzer is due to being air dominate. I should know as this is what I am.

I have the rising and sun in Aquarius along with mercury and I have moon in libra along with saturn and mars, BOY DO I ANALYZE. Do you have any more planets in air Star?

Last edited:

juicey J.

Banned
"Virgo women are coldish and coldhearted"

No way, I am very considerate of others feelings. but I look cold perhaps.

"Virgos are organized"

My agenda is a disaster.

"Virgos are clean freaks"

Yes I am a clean freak.

They were talking about the negative manifestation of virgo energy they weren't saying every virgo is cold hearted as being caring is quite the virgo trait for those who lean on the more positive side of the signs influence in fact a more negative side of this more positive virgo trait is being too involved.

queenfluff

I agree about virgo being an analyzer but the reason why this person is such an analyzer is due to being air dominate. I should know as this is what I am.

I have the rising and sun in Aquarius along with mercury and I have moon in libra along with saturn and mars, BOY DO I ANALYZE. Do you have any more planets in air Star?

It's probably your Moon in Libra too. You know how Libra is always indecisive? Being indecisive can cause one to be an analyzer by default. I have three planets in Libra - Mercury, Jupiter and Uranus but the Mercury in Libra definately is one of those placements that says. "Oh, this is really great on the menu but if you get THIS, it is cheaper. But ON THE OTHER HAND, you could get this and this and you would get two for the price of one. OR, you could get..."

"On the other hand" is a famous Libra type of phrase. :)

queenfluff

Sun in Capricorn:

Rising Virgo:

Relaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaax!
WOW, you're bed is so neat! *proceeds to sit on it* ... me :crying::crying::crying:
You're still working on that?? No, it looks really good! No I can't see it. Where? Oh come on, nobodys going to notice. Alright, nobody except you.
Just scrape the mold off, it'll be ok.
GO. TO. SLEEP. *is pried away from computer/books*

I am a Virgo Sun and this is SO hit home. Especially recently - the other day I had to take a digital picture of myself to submit for something - I took 200 digital shots of my face and I hate every single one! Why? Because I could point out a zillion teeny-weeny flaws that I am pretty sure people would see in every one of them. I ended up settlling one one finally but I still hate it. hahaha! Boy, did my inner critical Virgo come out than! I am definately my own worst critic. :wink:

prenses159

Sun in Scorpio:

"Don't be so evil"
"Why are you staring at me so?"
"You understand everything huh :andy:"
"How do you know everything about me? :surprised:"
"You're so cruel"
"You stubborn!" :D

I am a Tomboy (says my mom always) :)

Moon in Sagittarius:

"You're the funniest girl I ever met/ I know! :D"
"You're crazier than me :D"
"How can you be so optimistic?!"

Leo Ascendant:

"Please don't touch/comb you're hair anymore!! -.-"
"You hair is beautiful enough"
"Laugh lauder when you want -.-"
"This guy should have such energy like you!"
"Where do you got this energy?"
"Why are you so dramatic?"
"I would save a little bit money :/"
"You sit/walk so straight :D" -.-

Last edited:

Earth Sign

Throughout my childhood there were a couple of phrases repeated to me quite often... that's not to say that they ever discouraged me, though.

Mom: "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all."

Dad: "Don't be such a smartass." Or... "I'm gonna beat you with a stick." lololol

Obviously these are both to my Sun in Capricorn. :joyful:

LonelyRed

Banned
Cancer Sun:

Would someone PLEASE listen to me?!!?

Capricorn Moon (as said to my Cancer Sun):

No.

Capricorn Rising (same as my Moon):

No.

(I am all three, so yes, I'm saying this myself.)

Last edited:

juicey J.

Banned
Throughout my childhood there were a couple of phrases repeated to me quite often... that's not to say that they ever discouraged me, though.

Mom: "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all."

Dad: "Don't be such a smartass." Or... "I'm gonna beat you with a stick." lololol

Obviously these are both to my Sun in Capricorn. :joyful:

How, does that fit with capricorn "the stereotypical sign of maturity and self repression" ? also, those are phrases commonly said to many a teen and young adult by their parents. Hate to be a stick in the mud but even when being humorous its still important to me astrology is properly represented (especially general astrology as such is the bulding blocks to more complex and intericite astro practices). Virgo rising because of its critical tendencies can sometimes be nearly as guilty of saying things they really shouldn't as Sag rising (the fact your mercury is in sag helps add fuel to the fire). Cappy often is also, quite determined to climb the mountain/make it to the finish line and things they might hear are "man when you have a goal you see it through" With sun in the 5th house and saturn its ruler there as well your likely one who when a little girl to even preteen heard "man she's bossy when it comes to playing house" (the critical to sometimes control freakish virgo rising doesn't help in said department). Also, your likely one who makes sure everyone follows the rules to whatever game your playing to THE LETTER.

Last edited:

danashock

LOL usually people's reaction to me:

"!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I shock them speechless

also "you are ALWAYS online!"

and:

x: You are so shocking..
me: Deal with it!

DiDi

this is a fun section

Things said to me.....

Where did you go (millions of times) they threaten to send out search partys deffinaly aquarian sun merc venus

your allways smiling... leo moon perhaps

you do too much already... leo moon on the mc

you have beutiful hair and eyes... leo hair and scorpio/asc

why do you have a neat freak and organised house yet messy car... not sure about this one.. Iam a virgo mars and yes i keep my items in straight lines in the cubbards. the car not so much hahah maybe leo moon, cause i care about people in the car having a good time.
(music eating talking)

people say my kids are individual and free thinkers and they are allways polite no matter what age there were, they are caring and would help anyone.
aquarius IC

juicey J.

Banned
this is a fun section

Things said to me.....

Where did you go (millions of times) they threaten to send out search partys deffinaly aquarian sun merc venus

your allways smiling... leo moon perhaps

you do too much already... leo moon on the mc

you have beutiful hair and eyes... leo hair and scorpio/asc

why do you have a neat freak and organised house yet messy car... not sure about this one.. Iam a virgo mars and yes i keep my items in straight lines in the cubbards. the car not so much hahah maybe leo moon, cause i care about people in the car having a good time.
(music eating talking)

people say my kids are individual and free thinkers and they are allways polite no matter what age there were, they are caring and would help anyone.
aquarius IC

Well scorpio rising is already likes to have control and mars its ruler in virgo helps to add neatness in general as for the car the 3rd house ruler and mercury help to rule such. Your mercury combust and in square to jupiter (jupiter especially in square could care less about messy details and just wants to have fun) is likely the astrological correlation of why you have such a messy car despite being neat and clean else where.

Last edited:

Earth Sign

How, does that fit with capricorn "the stereotypical sign of maturity and self repression" ? also, those are phrases commonly said to many a teen and young adult by their parents. Hate to be a stick in the mud but even when being humorous its still important to me astrology is properly represented (especially general astrology as such is the bulding blocks to more complex and intericite astro practices). Virgo rising because of its critical tendencies can sometimes be nearly as guilty of saying things they really shouldn't as Sag rising (the fact your mercury is in sag helps add fuel to the fire). Cappy often is also, quite determined to climb the mountain/make it to the finish line and things they might hear are "man when you have a goal you see it through" With sun in the 5th house and saturn its ruler there as well your likely one who when a little girl to even preteen heard "man she's bossy when it comes to playing house" (the critical to sometimes control freakish virgo rising doesn't help in said department). Also, your likely one who makes sure everyone follows the rules to whatever game your playing to THE LETTER.

Lol, not really. I'm somewhat obsessive-compulsive, but I wouldn't say bossy. Nor was I ever bossy. Stubborn, yes. A hundred times yes. My teacher at school said I was going to be a leader because no one could ever tell me what to do. I could put up an incredible resistance and have the patience to hold it out. Nothing was as bad as defeat. I didn't tell other people what to do, I was too shy. I wanted to be liked, not revered.

As for my evil thoughts and snarky tongue, you can bet those will go with me to my tomb. I put myself in a fair amount of awkward situations because of my sharp mouth. 90% of the time people would take my jokes seriously and get offended, whereas I felt the lines I came up with should have been hilarious if they were said by a character on a sit-com. Actually, I never even learned to hold my tongue, I just lost respect for those people because they couldn't laugh at themselves, and then I continued internal eye-rolling. Because of my stubbornness, I've also had an ongoing war against apologies. Apologizing meant I was wrong about something, and that was too much for me to admit. The more I've come to realize that most people don't understand my cold, sometimes cruel sense of humor, the more I've become secluded and quiet. Stubborn as I am, I'm not going to try and be friendly and not offend. I'd rather die friendless and alone than smile and be nice, and when I put that into words it sounds kind of stupid, lol.

Anyway, those quotes I choose rather singularly applied to me as a child. The other kids I knew were very polite (commence internal eye-rolling). You may be well familiarized with smart-asses kids of all kinds, but I think my particular grade of smart-assery would outdo most, and I bet most of them smart-asses has more than a little Saturnian/Capricorn influence. :whistling: