It`s not right...

Saturnian

owl,

Why dont you post the charts/composite of you and the women you didn't like but married anyway, for no reason other than something to do? and then disliked her so much that you continue to talk in riddles about nothing??
at least if we have the charts we can study them, after all this is an astrology forum, not a cryptic riddle for attention seeking.
I am glad to see this answer,cause I thought I was the only one who found it weird.

owl,

Why dont you post the charts/composite of you and the women you didn't like but married anyway, for no reason other than something to do? and then disliked her so much that you continue to talk in riddles about nothing??
at least if we have the charts we can study them, after all this is an astrology forum, not a cryptic riddle for attention seeking.
this should be done in relationship forum, rather than just simply introducing yourself to members:whistling:

My0wl

Banned
oh god right....

i`ll tell you mine and her birthcharts and you can look for yourselves if your really interested in it...
we are two halves of one whole...
there is even a line down the middle...like a cake that has been cut in half or something...

for the enthusiasts...

Me Daniel Hardy 26th July 1974 (Scorpio rising/moon ascendant)
Her Donna Taylor 4th july 1969 (Taurus rising/Venus ascendant)

Aye......

My0wl

Banned
Ha...

that`s just it...
that`s how it is with twinsouls...
your married from the moment you meet and set eyes upon each other whether you like it or not...(either of you)

it`s the big one
the one you`ve spent centuries trying to wriggle your way out of etc

the one you never wanted to meet...etc

no,i never liked her...
i`m the mature one of us both...
we are both 9`s also...

in numerology 9 is the ruler number and the only number capable of `giving life` to every other number...
this is explained in simple mathametics

1+9 = 10 - 1+0 = 1 again !!!
2+9 = 11 - 1+1 = 2 again !!!
3+9 = 12 - 1+2 = 3 again !!!

and so on.....

Kuntuzangmo

Hello everybody...

I`m a keen astrologer and the Planets are like `old friends` to me...
I do not follow them on a day to day basis as I`m not desperate to know what they are doing at this very moment in time...
(i believe that you can make of each day whatever you will)

but I have a lot of water in my birthchart,the moon on the ascendant and Neptune in the 1st...
(you could just say i`m a big bag of water,basically)
Astrologically speaking anyway...

my first wife was `all earth` and it was just one long miserable `slog`
a 15 rounder...with both of us `still standing` at the end...
it wasn`t a split decision...it was a draw...

Yes,
it was just one of those long and drawn out `miserable earth/water slogs`

I never really liked her from start to finish...
i prefer a woman with `a bit of fire` in her...
(a woman that gives as good as she gets)

My ideal woman would have a lot of Scorpio in her and a Jupiter ascendant...
as i myself...well,
i can be a bit of a misery sometimes

My0wl
~~~
:rightful:

....And your question is what?

My0wl

Banned
Me and her are both 9`s (and also both 36`s)
(never mind that for now)

It was a long and drawn out earth/water slog that went the full 15 rounds with both of us still standing at the end...
i probably got more shots in...
but forces beyond us either declared it a draw...

which is exactly what it was....

you know...
in the end..we `authenticated each other` and agreed to disagree...

that was as good as me and her could get really...
but i think we were both quite happy with it overall really...

We are more like old sparring patners really...or prehaps...very,very,very old friends...
there`s absolutely nothing in it really...

i`m probably the more exciting one though...

the `letter offer offer of fireworks`
but she is probably like...the recognized champion...

like i say...
i probably got more shots in over the 15 rounds...but they had to...
well..it was a draw...
that`s all there is to it really !!!!!

Astrodawn

this should be done in relationship forum, rather than just simply introducing yourself to members:whistling:

A50

I dont think really he is introducing himself (is he?) I was just asking that instead of talking in riddles about someone he doesn't care about, making sweeping statements about earth signs and for the rest of the time just being evasive, I was suggesting he posted the charts.

I dont think it was just me thinking this, and I didnt say post in the 'introduce yourself'

:sideways:

My0wl

Banned
yes but,water signs are evasive,aren`t they....
i am nore or less all water....
so i would be evasive,wouldn`t i...
i`ve also got moon on the ascendant and neptune in the first(both watery feminine planets)
so i would be evasive,wouldn`t i...

earth signs can be a little bit dull and predictable was all that i meant to say...
it wasn`t a sweeping statement or anything...

Earth signs are dull and predictable(boring)...
well,i think they are anyway....

if a person has too much of it in their charts,that is.....

I`ve given you enough informationm on her and i if you really want to know about it...

What do you want it...
spoon-feeding to you....???

Saturnian

What a way to justify your decisions...seriously...I am simply very surprised when you consider yourself the mature one when you really can't not accept responsibility for your actions and the only thing you can offer as an explanation is that signs just are that way...I mean seriously...is it only me that sees atrology been abused in this case?
Perhaps this could open your mind a bit,it's an interesting read:
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17450&highlight=don%27ts

nemesis

What do you want it...
spoon-feeding to you....???

You just keep on repeating yourself over and over again.

I have a Pisces Moon and I'm certainly not that way.

You are again bashing your ex-wife and Earth signs and it's awfully rude.

Also why not go to astro.com and do her chart and your chart yourself instead of having people look it up for you?

Astrodawn

You just keep on repeating yourself over and over again.

I have a Pisces Moon and I'm certainly not that way.

You are again bashing your ex-wife and Earth signs and it's awfully rude.

Also why not go to astro.com and do her chart and your chart yourself instead of having people look it up for you?

I wouldn't bother anymore nemisis/saturnian,

I see he failed to give birth times/places before, was this due to being a beginner or was it because he needs to hide and carry on with his ridiculous waffling about how destiny called him.
I looked up the charts (without houses - not supplied) there is no twin flame soul connections that are obvious with NN etc, even the basics are not there.

and OWL for your information,
yYou are the most boring person I have ever had the unfortunate experience to talk to - you are incoherent, and unsociable, if what you say about this women you actually mean, that you married her and didnt even like her...then I can only hope karma comes and shows you what it is like to be involved with a selfish moron like you - although Im assuming that you have been dumped many times in your life hence your dislike of women.

and just for the record OWL

I was stunned when I saw you were born in 1974, your social development and maturity is around 17

END

Last edited:

aniketkno

is it me or do cancerian sun's have this complaining about everthing personality?... (this is my cancerian chiron complaining :andy:)

lol i find my cancerian friends tend to be a bit too complaining... and a bit too impatient, especially with women... (can someone please please please hug them!) please! :unsure: :w00t:

other than that... nice to meet you "myowl" :annoyed::crying::biggrin::whistling:

aniketkno

I wouldn't bother anymore nemisis/saturnian,

I see he failed to give birth times/places before, was this due to being a beginner or was it because he needs to hide and carry on with his ridiculous waffling about how destiny called him.
I looked up the charts (without houses - not supplied) there is no twin flame soul connections that are obvious with NN etc, even the basics are not there.

and OWL for your information,
yYou are the most boring person I have ever had the unfortunate experience to talk to - you are incoherent, and unsociable, if what you say about this women you actually mean, that you married her and didnt even like her...then I can only hope karma comes and shows you what it is like to be involved with a selfish moron like you - although Im assuming that you have been dumped many times in your life hence your dislike of women.

and just for the record OWL

I was stunned when I saw you were born in 1974, your social development and maturity is around 17

END

wowzer! i want to correct my statement... i think cancerians tend to be toooo sensitive to everything... what astrodawn said would be numbing pain!

lol dude i am a little younger than you owl (1991) and i find it a bit brash complaining abt other signs... each and everyone is different.. each person has different needs.

For fire it is passion
For earth it is finding stability
For wind it is communicating
For water is is emotion

complaining about others and their ways is the way you are... but do understand that if you are complaining about your wife's signs there are other people that have same signs and it puts them in that category... try learning more about astrology before making assumptions like "earth signs are boring"

if you understand earth signs well you would have known that they have a very stable life, their jokes are dry (something a wet human wouldnt understand) so dont expect it to be funny for yourself, they are very trustworth (unlike a water sign due to their malleable nature), thing seem to be kept in simplicity (where in water things are blown way out of portion)... this should be added to your list of negative thoughts of earth signs...:lol::lol::biggrin::pinched::w00t::unsure::p;):rolleyes::eek:

and if you are going to complain try not to hurt other peoples feelings... everyone is just like you when it comes to being a part of a community...they all want to be felt needed and wanted we are here to collaborate ideas ...

just food for thought

My0wl

Banned
for a man,i`m probably just a little bit fussy and there are not a lot of woman out there that i have met that have really `measured up`

I`ve nothing against earth signs really,i just think that they are a little bit dull and predictable(workman-like) prehaps...

i prefer the more emotional or fiery ones...

I`m mainly myself made up of water and a little bit of air...

I`m a scorpio rising ruled by pluto in libra in the 11th house...
which is empowering through relating in the realm of group endeavour...

Earth signs i`ve found can just be a little bit dull and predictable(workman-like) ...prehaps...

i personally dont have any earth signs in me...

My0wl

Banned
Haha...
well,i dont mind her....

sahe was just a big dull mountain of earth really...and i`m ,well...

i don`t even really want to go on talking about it...

we were married yes...
but never once did i like her not even a single bit....

well...
for about the first minute or so maybe...
after that it was just like`graft` really...

graft...
i didn`t really enjoy sany of it....

nemesis

I`ve nothing against earth signs really,i just think that they are a little bit dull and predictable(workman-like) prehaps...

Earth signs i`ve found can just be a little bit dull and predictable(workman-like) ...prehaps...

you realise you say this in every post right? you're being very "predictable" yourself.

i personally dont have any earth signs in me...

^oh you do somewhere if it's not in your planets one of your houses is an earth sign and some of your asteroids could be earth signs.

having more than one element is good for you not bad. Iwouldn't be proud of having an overload of one element that's actually tougher and you're less balanced that way if you lack an element.

if you lack earth that's not a good thing.

you're not listening to anything anyone is telling you so after this post I am not replying anymore but everyone here is telling you to stop saying bad things about earth signs and your ex-wife yet that's alllll you keep on doing. I feel sorry for you honestly. I hope you learn to listen better to people and start learning about your chart more and how no sign is a bad sign and we all have each sign in us whether it's a small part or big part of us it's there.
You have earth in you Owl no matter how much you deny it.

My0wl

Banned
i do not have any earth in me...
i`m all water...
moon on the ascendant and neptune in the 1st(both watery feminine planets)

I know my chart in great detail...
I`m a mass of trines and sextiles and nice easy energy...
somebody that is always looking to go the easiest roiute and keep on pushng the line back...(making excuses for themself) etc

if i`m boring you,
it`s probably because i`m discussing earth signs.....
we can switch the subject any time for me...

I really don`t need to go and do my chart again,ok...
but i`ll tell u my stats

Asc Scorpio
Sun Leo
Moon Scorpio
Mercury Cancer
Venus Cancer
Mars Leo
Jupiter Pisces (the best one)
Saturn Cancer
Uranus Libra
Neptune Sagittarius
Pluto(chart ruler) in libra in the 11th
(empowering through relating in the realm of group endeavour)

Of course,
with all that water in there,there is lots of nice,easy,watery trines and sextiles and this is very true in that i am somebody that is always looking for the easy way out or a person that can spend their whole life `pushing the line back` and making excuses for myself...

I have no earth signs in my chart,but apparantly..or so i am told..i have strong Saturine influences..
(you know...old man Saturn..the planet of old age,wisdom and failure)

i think that`s maybe why i need a woman with jupiter on the ascendant probably...

Earth signs are ok,ok...!!!!!

My0wl

Banned
i don`t need anybody to look up mine and hers chart for me...
She and i are in ancient Egypt together...

Astrology is a bit beneath me now really and it always was her,i think...

There is burning curiosity surrounding twinsouls....
and astrology is beneath me now really...

I certainly don`t need anybody to go and look up mine and hers birthchart as i would of said astrology was beneath both of us by now....

you should be very,very pleased that i am here at all....

(astrology is for `up and coming ones` isn`t it really)

if i`m going to be insulted on here,i`ll just f**k off...

:innocent::sick::happy::wink::devil::rightful: