Should i try work as private security ?

Nightfall

ps.jpg

Is this job good for me to begin work or not? You suggest to go on or to look something else? Thnx in advance.

waybread

This should work out for you.

The moon in the 6th house of work and service shows that you are definitely interested in this type of career. You are symbolized by Venus, angular and domiciled. My only concern is that you may not completely thrilled with this job after you get it: Mars (6th house ruler) is in the sign of its fall, although the moon and Mars are in mutual reception.

besitos

the way you phrased the question makes it seem like a question for vocational astrology threads. maybe you might want to post your natal there.

Cap

View attachment 68428

Is this job good for me to begin work or not? You suggest to go on or to look something else? Thnx in advance.

Imagine your significator (Venus) on the 10th cusp. How does she feel there?

Venus on the 10th cusp would be peregrine. Peregrine planet is like a drifter, a wanderer, she is not settled. Although you could do this job, you would be still searching for something better, something that suits you more.

Nightfall

Imagine your significator (Venus) on the 10th cusp. How does she feel there?

Venus on the 10th cusp would be peregrine. Peregrine planet is like a drifter, a wanderer, she is not settled. Although you could do this job, you would be still searching for something better, something that suits you more.

Hi,the main plan is to try this,make some money and same time improve my cv skills next 2 years for something more interesting.I have some fear may not be what i would like to do but may its a step forward will help me for a better job later.

My decision is done,will give exams to take degree private security and if the horary is positive even better.