Pisces Moon People

Love2Know

Ummm... what do you really want to know about Pisces Moon? You say to talk about life experience, but that's not all necessarily solely Moon-related, you know?

Personally, I don't really know what I would say about my moon, since even though it's prominent for me, I dislike it.

But yea, what is it that you want to hear about from people with a Pisces Moon?
Why do you not like your moon?

Silversong

It represents weakness, simply put. Throughout my reading about it, there's been no indication that my Moon will help me actually deal with the bombs and rockets of life. At this juncture, I've just been exceedingly fortunate- but I can't imagine that if I really went through some hardship that my Moon *wouldn't* totally ***** me.

Not even its aspects seem to help any. As far as I can tell, my Moon is an impediment. *shrug* Knowing that I'll have to change my perspective about my Moon if I am going to really be happy only makes me feel as though I've sussed out my situation correctly.

Truth be told, when it comes to discussions about Pisces Moons, I often consider my perspective to be a potential spanner in the works. I would usually stay away, but I got curious [and a bit over talkative] this time. :bandit:

Good afternoon,

Don't have n. Moon in Pisces, but ironically, as transiting Neptune in Pisces has been squaring my natal Moon in Gemini for several years, now, I am attracting a parade of gals who have n. Moon in Pisces.

Not just females, but EVERYTHING in my life is PISCES !

What's up with THAT !

Let's see:

business partner (Sun in Pisces)
former business partner ( Sun in Pisces)
daughter (Sun in Pisces)
son (cat) (Sun in Pisces)
btw, in our house, children and cats are one and the same !
long time friend (Moon in Pisces)
father (Moon in Pisces)
brother (Moon in Pisces).

So, here is my take on Moon in Pisces:

- very kind and compassionate
- nice person
- loves pets and animals
- intuitive, hard to fool
- artistic. musical
- troubled or confused personal life (sometimes)
- healthy or horrible health, no half way here
- sometimes, difficult to understand
- persecution complex
- thinking the world is out to "f" them, real or imagined

neptune's transit to natal Moon:

Neptune;s transit (in Pisces) to natal MOON is often DIFFICULT, and hard to understand. The best way to handle it is to get involved in some humanitarian or artistic cause for human betterment.

Don;t concentrate on you, concentrate on others welfare.

BUT, don't starve to death, either ! LOL

The main problem with transiting Neptune in Pisces is, even with the best intentions, you are vulnerable to the deceit or deception of others, even among the closest people in your own life.

Therefore, it is a bitter pill to swallow and I, as an astrologer, will admit that I have no magic advice to give you guys with Moon in Pisces.

All I can say is KEEP BEING NICE and don't get too pissed with yourself or the world !

The world is full of both good and bad, even during difficult times !

Also, remember the law of karma, what you put out, you will get back !

good luck, I really mean that !

HM

Last edited:

tsmall

Premium Member
Good afternoon,

Don't have n. Moon in Pisces, but ironically, as transiting Neptune in Pisces has been squaring my natal Moon in Gemini for several years, now, I am attracting a parade of gals who have n. Moon in Pisces.

Not just females, but EVERYTHING in my life is PISCES !

What's up with THAT !

Let's see:

business partner (Sun in Pisces)
former business partner ( Sun in Pisces)
daughter (Sun in Pisces)
son (cat) (Sun in Pisces)
btw, in our house, children and cats are one and the same !
long time friend (Moon in Pisces)
father (Moon in Pisces)
brother (Moon in Pisces).

So, here is my take on Moon in Pisces:

- very kind and compassionate
- nice person
- loves pets and animals
- intuitive, hard to fool
- artistic. musical
- troubled or confused personal life (sometimes)
- healthy or horrible health, no half way here
- sometimes, difficult to understand
- persecution complex
- thinking the world is out to "f" them, real or imagined

neptune's transit to natal Moon:

Neptune;s transit (in Pisces) to natal MOON is often DIFFICULT, and hard to understand. The best way to handle it is to get involved in some humanitarian or artistic cause for human betterment.

Don;t concentrate on you, concentrate on others welfare.

BUT, don't starve to death, either ! LOL

The main problem with transiting Neptune in Pisces is, even with the best intentions, you are vulnerable to the deceit or deception of others, even among the closest people in your own life.

Therefore, it is a bitter pill to swallow and I, as an astrologer, will admit that I have no magic advice to give you guys with Moon in Pisces.

All I can say is KEEP BEING NICE and don't get too pissed with yourself or the world !

The world is full of both good and bad, even during difficult times !

Also, remember the law of karma, what you put out, you will get back !

good luck, I really mean that !

HM

Moon in Pisces (in 6th as posted above) and though I choose to ignore it (oh, wait, hold up, Neptune in Scorpio?) in partile trine to Neptune in second separating by mere seconds? I have a soft spot for Pisces people, even though they often don't have a soft spot for me.

Keep being nice? Don't give up on the world? Jupiter on the ASC, peregrine, though sorting it out.

Really, folks, we can all share our experiences of one thing or another, and try to take this planetary position or that out of context of the chart...but it truly takes a whole chart to define us. Think on it for a moment. Everyone has something about them that will make them unique, no matter how much shared DNA we all have. Cookbooks can't tell you what your stove will produce.

AriesGuy

I have always been close with pisces moon people. No one in my family has this moon, but 5 of my closest friends and my most intimate relationship was with a girl with pisces moon (she was also my closest friend before we started dating.)

I find them to be the most emotionally sensitive souls, and genuine with great imaginations. They're also very funny! All around great folks. I find it odd I get on so well with this moon, seeing as I have a gemini moon (obviously other factors go in) but I don't have much water in my chart, so maybe they balance me out. Also, my moon is conjunct my ascendant in the 1st house, so maybe that has something to do with it.

Either way, probably the moon sign I get along best with.

Love2Know

I have always been close with pisces moon people. No one in my family has this moon, but 5 of my closest friends and my most intimate relationship was with a girl with pisces moon (she was also my closest friend before we started dating.)

I find them to be the most emotionally sensitive souls, and genuine with great imaginations. They're also very funny! All around great folks. I find it odd I get on so well with this moon, seeing as I have a gemini moon (obviously other factors go in) but I don't have much water in my chart, so maybe they balance me out. Also, my moon is conjunct my ascendant in the 1st house, so maybe that has something to do with it.

Either way, probably the moon sign I get along best with.

Interesting how you have moon 1st conjunct ascendent like myself. I started this thread because my son has pisces moon. I only really know scorpio and cancer water moons.. it is funny because my whole life people close to me have called me the most sensitive person ever.. hmm hearing pisces moon is super sensitive is interesting .. i didnt know you could get more sensitive than me! I cannot watch or read or listen to the news without almost vomiting and getting nightmares or sleep paralysis (now rarely)!
Is that similar to pisces moon?

Really, folks, we can all share our experiences of one thing or another, and try to take this planetary position or that out of context of the chart...but it truly takes a whole chart to define us. Think on it for a moment. Everyone has something about them that will make them unique, no matter how much shared DNA we all have. Cookbooks can't tell you what your stove will produce.

You mean people still read astrology "cookbooks" ! I thought they "stole" things from the internet, for free. LOL

But then, the internet is hardly "free," is it ?

Seriously, most advice given on sites like these are, at best, anecdotal accounts.

They are far more interesting and useful than "cookbooks," don't you think ?

If you were expecting "the scientific method" to be used on forums like these, don't hold your breath !

By the way, guess who was one of the most profound scientists of the modern era ?

Try Albert Einstein (Sun in Pisces) !

Believe me, "Pisces" is no dumb*ss !

-HM

acaan

I have a lot of pisces in my chart. Sometimes it feels like a curse. My moon in pisces at 29 degrees in the 12th house. It's not much fun. Oh how sometimes I wish it to be a practical capricorn where I could have an iron willl and drive. I am so emotional, but in a way that confuses me, and I cant always figure out what my feelings are. I dream too much instead of live life too. My favorite world is my dreamland where I can imagine life how I want it to be. Its intoxicating. I can feel others peoples emotional insides as if they are my own, I always thought that was how everyone is, but I guess not. That works out surprisingly well though because I am able to know a persons real intentions quickly unless im blinded by my own feelings and misleading myself. I can do this just looking at photos as well, though if I am emotionally invested in someone its more powerful. My relationship with my mother is pretty good though I do take on a more parental role with her. I feel more mature than her as well. Most of my life she has been one step away from a nervous breakdown. :annoyed:

MsMadCat

Honestly, I find them to be a little over sensitive in a manner in which they can't handle hearing or seeing the truth unless it benefits them. I have close friends with this placements. They are very nurturing and intuitive. I only speak for the ones I know.

By the way, do not take my comment negatively because you are a Pisces moon or believe that my description is wrong. I did state that I only speak for the ones I've encountered. As I said, they are incredibly nurturing like a mother figure. They don't have to be emotionally-connected to do so. They can sense when something is wrong or when someone is lying. Now, as for the sensitivity part. It's a personal opinion. I can be sensitive as well, but there's a limit. I just happen to witness pisces moons have the same type of reaction to anything that displeases them. Did not intend to hit a nerve with the few that did feel some sort of offense. It's astrology. As a person, you shouldn't get bothered by it. In the end of the day, your moon doesn't define you entirely.

Last edited:

Love2Know

Honestly, I find them to be a little over sensitive in a manner in which they can't handle hearing or seeing the truth unless it benefits them. I have close friends with this placements. They are very nurturing and intuitive. I only speak for the ones I know.

Yes never thought my son would have pisces moon but his dad has scorpio sun and moon so i guess... and my cancer sun and pisces jup hmm i am a hyper sensitive person.. interesting pisces moon with moon square saturn.. maybe toughens it up more.

Madcat:

I have seen your natal chart and you are a direct, fearless Mars on the ascendant type of woman, so I can see how Pisces would annoy you.

My own father has Moon in Pisces and there has been over 50 years of strife !

Those people live in their own little make believe world. So, in order to keep the peace, and to get along with Moon in Pisces, I decided to change my tactics.

Basically, I "pretend" to buy into their make believe, foolish world...

No objectionable comments are made, anymore. ? I just go along for the ride like a puppet... LOL

If they say stupid or foolish things, I just let them ?

Basically, I give them a prescribed length of rope. And if the whole situation gets too crazy, the noose on the rope will take care of them.

I am not too worried. It's whatever they want !

If they prefer to hang, that is their call, not mine !

Of course, if they head for the nearest tree, I will stop them. But, until they do, I am quite busy and there's lots to see and do ! LOL

What else can one do ?

- HM

Matrix1

Lol, over sensitive, k. I have pisces moon with sun in cancer, i'm not sensitive at all nor emotional, so i honestly can't see myself in that description.

acaan

I'm wondering how well most people handle the truth, as it's said "The truth hurts." I doubt that was meant for only pisces moon people. I myself can usually sense the truth though it may take me awhile, but once I'm there it's accepted and dealt with. I find cancers to be more sensitive than I am, and I know A LOT of them. :whistling:

Love2Know

btw, love2know what do you mean you're over sensetive, can you give me an example?

I dont eat meat.. i cant kill bugs... i cant watch the news without having nightmares... i cry at the drop of a hat and im always worrying for people i care for.. praying they are happy and safe. The list goes on.

Love2Know

I'm wondering how well most people handle the truth, as it's said "The truth hurts." I doubt that was meant for only pisces moon people. I myself can usually sense the truth though it may take me awhile, but once I'm there it's accepted and dealt with. I find cancers to be more sensitive than I am, and I know A LOT of them. :whistling:

Yes also depends on how your moon is aspected!

Matrix1

I'm wondering how well most people handle the truth, as it's said "The truth hurts." I doubt that was meant for only pisces moon people. I myself can usually sense the truth though it may take me awhile, but once I'm there it's accepted and dealt with. I find cancers to be more sensitive than I am, and I know A LOT of them.

I'm a guy who's always down to earth. I can easily handle the truth. Btw, what's your sign?

I dont eat meat.. i cant kill bugs... i cant watch the news without having nightmares... i cry at the drop of a hat and im always worrying for people i care for.. praying they are happy and safe. The list goes on.

****, you really are sensitive.