Which MC relates to the paranormals?

RealityStarfish

Hi, I want to know which MC relates to the paranormals the most? I have been struggling with this question and this is a question of importance to me, and it's a LONG story why this question is important to me. So, to make the story short: I have strong feeling that I might get myself involve with mediumship or encounter the paranormals several years from now. I need to know if I can handle whatever bizzard, strange encounters that might come in my near future.

My Midheaven is in Scorpio; Sun, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune are all in Capricorn and 12th house (Sagittarius in 12th house as well); Moon and Mercury in Aquarius and 1st house.

Some of the aspects that have to do with the Midheaven are:
Mercury square Midheaven; Saturn sextile Midheaven; Neptune sextile Midheaven; and Pluto Conjunction Midheaven.

So to recap what the question is, which MC relates to the paranormals the most? The other question (more personal) is, are the aspects and placements of some of the signs/planets/houses that I have able to handle the paranormals well?

Manic_Monday

I think MC Scorpio relates to the paranormals the most. (I have MC Scorpio too, btw)
With so many planets in H12, I would say yes, you can handle it.
How about your 8th house? Do you have any planets in it? And do you have planets in Scorpio besides Pluto?

Andonis

I also have MC and Neptune in Scorpio in 10th house.... venus mercury and sun in 12th house ....I do not consider myself close to paranormal but I realise I have better than normal sensitivity...can be psychic ..... people should not try to fool around with such people....lol

Last edited:

Arian Maverick

I believe that paranormal phenomena are universal and can be expressed in through each sign of the zodiac, although undoubtedly, some signs have a more natural inclination/interest in this area than others...

Arian Maverick

Andonis

I am not sure what people will define paranormal...but MC in Scoprio and certainly Neptune in Scorpio is known to be extremely psychic.

RealityStarfish

MC in Scorpio is good enough for me =P Wow, it's wicked that you have MC and Neptune in Scopio, Andonis!

Btw, Leo is in my 8th house, Manic Monday. Yep, I can live for a long long time. lolz

Catatonia

I think it may be logical to consider all water signs in their triplicity for this question, because the water signs seem to be most intertwined with the idea of 'paranormal.' This is why a Cancer and/or Pisces midheaven also works to that effect.

Reality - you sound downright paranormal to me! With all that stuff in the 12th you are probably in that other-world plus Aqu asc and merc - you are also very intuitive on top.

Sagittarian Angel

I think Uranus, Neptune and Pluto give more information about the paranormal phenomena... If these three planets make aspects with the personal ones, the paranormal stuff could be powerful... If one of three (Ur, Ne or Pl) is in 10th House (even in conjunction with MC) and/or another is in 1st House and in aspect with a planet in 4th, 8th or 12th, the paranormal could be more obvious...
For example, Neptune aspecting a planet in 8th House could give NDE (Near-Death Experience)...
What do you say?

BorX

I would wish to add one of my studies related to the trans-plutonian type of astrology.

I've been using for long time in charts the hyphotetical planet called Nibiru because it reprezents the area of life dealing with things of mystery. Bieng domicile in Libra that causes lots of confusion and skeptism because of misunderstanding of all phenomens that we call it " Paranormal ", " Out of this world " or " Extraterestial ". Since it belongs to Libra that means it rules over the balance of our world and solar system, also show's our inner core to reveal the problems that we usualy don't understand and cannot find a solution because of the indecisive, susceptible to influence and unbalanced nature of ourself.

Nibiru bieng the planet that reprezents all the connections with the other dimensions, outer worlds, transcedental world ( even parallel universes ), higher/other spirits, higher/other energies, higher/other entities, bio-energy, mysteries, extraterestials, ufo's ( even alien abductions ), mysterious history ( The ancient Antlant continent for example ), channeling, dreams etc.

Since Nibiru is a very slow moving planet, using it demands a very tight orb-factor ( expecialy conjunctions or opositions )
Examples:

I did a chart of an guy that has high psychic and bio-energy abilities, hes Nibiru was in Taurus 6th house making a perfect trine with hes Sun in 9th house ( very near MC ). We can explain Nibiru here by the high channel of positive energy between the Sun. Virgo bieng the sign of healing at 9th house given by high energies out of this world. 6th house Nibiru sais that the person works in healing domain using bio-energy. Also Nibiru's afinity to Libra generates healing energy that balances all the inner vibrations of the pacient.

Another example was a guy with Nibiru oposing Moon... all the childhood he feared all the things that we call " Paranormal ", he was scared until he grew up and he transformed hes fear into interes of study becoming an expert of understanding mysteries and conspirancies.

Nibiru it's very similar to Neptune but more deeper cause we can't explain the phenomens it generates.

So we can say Nibiru is another planet that reprezents paranormal, expecialy the ones of high mystery.

Note: I've been trieng to get some data's of alien abduction victims to study more about Nibiru, but I could not find them because they hide thier indentity to good.:(

Anyway... to be more on-topic, it would be a powerfull indicator of paranormal experience if Nibiru is with MC.

Last edited:

SimplyRed

Hi why is Nibiru associated with paranormal? Thanks in Advance

Neptune Pluto aspects are paranormal, eight house, Scorpio, and I also think a well aspected moon contributes.

Paranormal. Doe this cover psychic, telepathy as well.

I have a friend who can "communicate with the other side" She hates every bit of it too, it's been with her since birth. She has taurus on her MC and venus is in pisces in H8. Also in H8 is her sun in aries by 22 minutes. She has her moon in scorpio in H4. She said it was much stronger when she was young.

Pisceanfool

Sagittarian Angel said:
I think Uranus, Neptune and Pluto give more information about the paranormal phenomena... If these three planets make aspects with the personal ones, the paranormal stuff could be powerful... If one of three (Ur, Ne or Pl) is in 10th House (even in conjunction with MC) and/or another is in 1st House and in aspect with a planet in 4th, 8th or 12th, the paranormal could be more obvious...
For example, Neptune aspecting a planet in 8th House could give NDE (Near-Death Experience)...
What do you say?

ya i would agree it has to do with the psychic planets and how they intreract and wher they fall(moon/neptune especially). Pluto conj your MC certaintly gives occult abilities, and with planets, especially neptune, in the 12th house it gives psychic sensitivity at least. I would say for anyone to look at how the moon/neptune interact to see how much you can rely on psychic influences and how safe you are to dable in them. Also emphasis on water signs of course.

Soul Friend

Sagittarian Angel said:
What do you say?

I had an experience before I was three that I had a memory of as an adult that I believe created a mystical style parallel to an NDE. The 4th house is considered the basis of the psyche or the psychological foundation and mine is ruled by Scorpio with my Neptune there which is Trine my 8th House Saturn Rx-Chiron Rx conjunction which in turn is opposed by a Virgo stellium of Venus, Uranus and Pluto. Venus rules my Taurean MC and the 2nd-8th House opposition is T-Squared by my Sagittarius Moon also in the 4th House.

Soul Friend

virgo96019 said:
I have a friend who can "communicate with the other side" She hates every bit of it too, it's been with her since birth. She has taurus on her MC and venus is in pisces in H8. Also in H8 is her sun in aries by 22 minutes. She has her moon in scorpio in H4. She said it was much stronger when she was young.

I can't believe I missed this post when I first read this thread. This supports the idea of the 4th H as the basis of the psyche w/ Scorpio on the 4th. The 8th rules the dead so perceiving things across the veil makes sense with 8th H planetary involvement. My 8th H Saturn in Pisces is disposited by my 4th H Neptune which is in a strong Trine and then Pluto is in the 2nd H of resources (and some authors teach this includes abilities) in opposition to Saturn and Sextile Neptune making a Wedge. My 4th H Moon is in Sagittarius and my gifts were also stronger as a child but I wouldn't be surprised if they make a resurgence in the end of life as the Nadir also governs that time.

sara31tx

RealityStarfish said:
Hi, I want to know which MC relates to the paranormals the most? I have been struggling with this question and this is a question of importance to me, and it's a LONG story why this question is important to me. So, to make the story short: I have strong feeling that I might get myself involve with mediumship or encounter the paranormals several years from now. I need to know if I can handle whatever bizzard, strange encounters that might come in my near future.

My Midheaven is in Scorpio; Sun, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune are all in Capricorn and 12th house (Sagittarius in 12th house as well); Moon and Mercury in Aquarius and 1st house.

Some of the aspects that have to do with the Midheaven are:
Mercury square Midheaven; Saturn sextile Midheaven; Neptune sextile Midheaven; and Pluto Conjunction Midheaven.

So to recap what the question is, which MC relates to the paranormals the most? The other question (more personal) is, are the aspects and placements of some of the signs/planets/houses that I have able to handle the paranormals well?
I know that Moon in Libra sextile Sagittarius in Neptune says Energy representing emotional nature, moods, feelings, and caring tendencies has opportunity for growth, exchange, and harmony in relation with energies of intuitive, spiritual, compassionate, psychic nature. There are some more, but cannot remember right now. Have to get back to you on this one.

sara31tx

Here is a article I found about Psychic's.

Gaston Mascarenas signature includes eight rules. I tested six of them as shown in the table below. One of the key things Mascarenas found in his study was that each of the eight psychics he tested has an 8th house stellium and the stellium involved Sun, Venus or Mercury or the dispositor of Uranus, Neptune or Pluto. His finding that Venus and the dispositor of Uranus were found in the 8th house did retest to occur in the charts of psychics 60-70% more frequently than they were found in the charts of the control group. Of course, if both Venus and the dispositor of Uranus were involved in an 8th house stellium, this would be even more statistically significant then if only one of these points was found.

I also read that Libra is a big indicator of psychic ability. There is a book out there about this.

Soul Friend

sara31tx said:
Here is a article I found about Psychic's.

Gaston Mascarenas signature includes eight rules. I tested six of them as shown in the table below. One of the key things Mascarenas found in his study was that each of the eight psychics he tested has an 8th house stellium and the stellium involved Sun, Venus or Mercury or the dispositor of Uranus, Neptune or Pluto. His finding that Venus and the dispositor of Uranus were found in the 8th house did retest to occur in the charts of psychics 60-70% more frequently than they were found in the charts of the control group. Of course, if both Venus and the dispositor of Uranus were involved in an 8th house stellium, this would be even more statistically significant then if only one of these points was found.

I also read that Libra is a big indicator of psychic ability. There is a book out there about this.

That looks like interesting stuff. Would it perhaps have been on the net where you found it? I'd love to see the source website if so. Thanks in advance if you're able to locate that info. ;)

tsquare

Very Very interesting Id like to see this book as well.
I have a stellum in pluto, mars, jupiter, Libra. saturn in there too(I dont like that!) but its not conjunct like the others.
Also sun and merc in cancer in the 12thH.
4th H Scorpio with Uranus retrograde.
Neptune retrograde in the 5th house sagitarius trine my assendent leo.

I have nothing in the 8thH at all!

Draco

Firstly, there is no 'which MC'.

The Medium Coeli, or Midheaven, of which there can only be one, is the highest point above the horizon in an event for which the horoscope is drawn, where the ecliptic crosses the local Meridian (line of longitude), and in any sensible house system, this point consitutes the cusp of the tenth house.

Watch out for the very poor use of English in this link, which hardly helps to clarify a concept that can be hard to grasp in the first place:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medium_Coeli

Perhaps these links will inform you better:

http://www.elysian.co.uk/midheaven.htm

http://www.astro.com/astrology/cw_astro_houses_e.htm

I believe that your question is probably which house cusp represents the paranormal?

The trouble is, the paranormal, by it's very nature is that which is indefinable, which means that to give the 'paranormal' or the 'supernatural' to a particular house, would somehow be to define that which by it's very nature cannot be defined.

For example, what is a poltergeist?

If we consider a poltergeist to be a ghost, then in which house do we find ghosts? Do we find them in the eighth house of death? The twelfth because they are earth-bound, and so somehow trapped? Do we see them in the fourth, the place of the grave and of ancestors?

The fact is, we do not know, because we can't define the indefineable.

However, there is a house that pertains in general to that which is not seen, and this is the twelfth, where hidden enemies are found, and prisoners, who are behind closed doors. So perhaps the twelfth has a general association with things whose true nature cannot really be discerned for sure?

In general, the paranormal or supernatural would probably be the twelfth. The risk is that we are tempted to place our value judgements upon things deemed paranormal, leading us to associate different houses with different things.

Hence, one person is most insistent that UFO's are the third from the ninth as alien craft. Another, accepts that we have no way of knowing what they are, they are indeed 'unidentified' so they are twelfth.

One person insists that poltergeist phenemena is issued from the psyche of the sufferer herself, therefore the phenomena is embodied in that person's radical or turned ascendant. If we accept however, that poltergeist phenomena is unidentifiable, it is probably twelfth.

It seems that if we are being really honest with ourselves and keeping our value judgements out of the way, then paranormal or supernatural phenomena, ought to be found in the twelfth, as it has everything to do with that which cannot be seen. If a paranormal phenomena is placed anywhere else, then this is certainly the result of a value judgement of what the nature of that phenomena is deemed to be.