Will we Reconcile?

asmt

Hi!

I asked this question before but the horary chart I was using was linked to another place. I changed location and fixed that issue.

Thank you for your help

Attachments

• astro_w2gw.56838.31906.jpg
    astro_w2gw.56838.31906.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 61

ameliaastrology

Is this the same guy?

If it is, the date doesn't seem to be the first chart. You'd have to use the same date and time as the first time when you cast your chart. Just change the location. Not the time. (Of course the time will have to be the "local time" of that new location.)

Amelia

Last edited:

shinrie

You seem to be asking similar questions about the same guy. Correct me if I am wrong but if it's still the same guy, it's best to stick to the first chart. If you feel that Horary can't give you the answer you want, maybe try Tarot or Lenormand or look at the progressed synastry of both of you to see where you head.

Chrysalis

This chart just proves your doing too many questions on the same topic/guy. You've got dragons tail in the 1st house which makes the chart unreliable to read. When you ask so many of the same questions on the same person or subject, the answers will get weaker and weaker until they stop answering you all together. That's why the first chart is always the best chart to go by.

asmt

You seem to be asking similar questions about the same guy. Correct me if I am wrong but if it's still the same guy, it's best to stick to the first chart. If you feel that Horary can't give you the answer you want, maybe try Tarot or Lenormand or look at the progressed synastry of both of you to see where you head.

I had our synastry interpreted and it seems as if we were “meant for each other”. That is the weird part because horary suggests I should just let him go. There is just something that still ties me to him and I just wanted to know if we would reconcile soon.

His mother called me a few days ago asking how I was doing and told me that he asked about me. She suggested that I try and resch out to him which just made me think that it was him who wanted me to reach out. Why wont he do it? He is too stubborn to admit he wronged me and hurt me a lot.

I am just curious if we will reconcile or tall in the near future. The first time I asked in the horary section, the question wasnt answered, that id why I asked again using the new chart with the right location.

Please help me

Thank you

shinrie

Hi,
I think looking at progressed synastry, rather than natal synastry will be more helpful. Anyway, I just tried re-creating your chart for better clarity but using the time and location of your chart, the ASC is Scorpio, not Sagit like in your chart. Could you kindly confirm the date and time and location of your Horary Chart?

ameliaastrology

asmt

Noone answered your first chart, but really, we would still need that date and time of the first chart. And the correct location, please. Kind people round are trying to be patient and helpful.

Amelia

katydid

I had our synastry interpreted and it seems as if we were “meant for each other”. That is the weird part because horary suggests I should just let him go. There is just something that still ties me to him and I just wanted to know if we would reconcile soon.

His mother called me a few days ago asking how I was doing and told me that he asked about me. She suggested that I try and resch out to him which just made me think that it was him who wanted me to reach out. Why wont he do it? He is too stubborn to admit he wronged me and hurt me a lot.

I am just curious if we will reconcile or tall in the near future. The first time I asked in the horary section, the question wasnt answered, that id why I asked again using the new chart with the right location.

Please help me

Thank you

Let me clarify. Your natal charts, in synastry, DO show that you could be really good partners for each other. :love:

However, right now, his natal chart has transits from Uranus, in his 7th house of relationships. And those squares and oppositions from Uranus are making it difficult for him to settle down at this time.

asmt

Thank you very much Shinrie I really appreciate your help. The information for the chart is May 7, 2020 at 23:15. Location is Cartagena-Colombia.

Again thank you for your help

aquarius7000

Hi,

What matter a lot in Horary is true intent. Your intent was true and proven through the previous thread you raised with the exact same intent.

Just to explain - I understand that his mother calling to ask about you and telling you "he" too asked about you - does not prove you will be a couple - which is the actual intent.

No synastry will tell you whether or not you will be a couple. The purpose of a synastry is to just tell you whether or not there is a certain attraction, harmony, conduciveness to a relationship between two people. Whether two people will actually get into a love-relationship, aka become a couple, is best answered by Hoaray. You already recd. answers from many people on (so this thread is just a repeat) https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1044457#post1044457

Hi!

I asked this question before but the horary chart I was using was linked to another place. I changed location and fixed that issue.

Thank you for your help

asmt

Hi,

What matter a lot in Horary is true intent. Your intent was true and proven through the previous thread you raised with the exact same intent.

Just to explain - I understand that his mother calling to ask about you and telling you "he" too asked about you - does not prove you will be a couple - which is the actual intent.

No synastry will tell you whether or not you will be a couple. The purpose of a synastry is to just tell you whether or not there is a certain attraction, harmony, conduciveness to a relationship between two people. Whether two people will actually get into a love-relationship, aka become a couple, is best answered by Hoaray. You already recd. answers from many people on (so this thread is just a repeat) https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1044457#post1044457

Hi Aquarius :) I understand what you mean. But the chart I added on the previous thread had a different location to where I currently am. i am not sure if that changes anything. I know and understand that according to the previous post I should not reach out to him, but I am most curious is maybe he will reach out and we will reconcile in the near future. Just a hint or clue if things look positive for us in the future, because to be honest his mom gave me a little hope and I really care for that boy too much.

ameliaastrology

Thank you very much Shinrie I really appreciate your help. The information for the chart is May 7, 2020 at 23:15. Location is Cartagena-Colombia.

Again thank you for your help

This chart holds a more positive outlook than the later charts you cast for sure. That's why it's SO important to stick to the first chart.

He's Moon. You're Saturn.

There is a sextile between you and him, a smooth but weak aspect, out-of-sign and carrying only a tint of reception (term/face). He's weak essentially but he's in an angular house. That gives him some power to act. But he probably doesn't feel very comfortable about your relationship. Maybe that explains why he hasn't been in touch.

There is some promise that you'll get together in the future after something changed. (Moon has to change signs to aspect Saturn.)

Both Moon and Ascendant are pretty late. It says that the matter is more or less settled. There is little you can do to change the outcome. So you reaching out or not doesn't seem to matter too much. Do what your hunch tells you.

William Lilly and Bonatti would allow Moon to aspect Saturn after the change of sign since the aspect is already in orb.

Amelia

Last edited:

aquarius7000

Hi Aquarius :) I understand what you mean. But the chart I added on the previous thread had a different location to where I currently am. i am not sure if that changes anything...
If you were at the location you used for the first chart, then that location is valid.

Also, whether you asked in the first chart "if you should reach out to him" and in this chart you want to if he will reach out to you, and if you will reconcile - don't both the Q's have the same intent = will you both become a couple? That is what I meant by intent in my previous post.

That said, we are all Astrology students and nobody here or anywhere is 100% accurate all the time. Hence, if you feel like reaching out, you of course can, regardless of what we all say. Good luck :)

ameliaastrology

Asmt - I need to understand this correctly - you were in Cartagena when you cast the first chart...right? My last reply would be correct if so. If not let me know where.

Last edited:

asmt

Asmt - I need to understand this correctly - you were in Cartagena when you cast the first chart...right? My last reply would be correct if so. If not let me know where.

Thank you very much for your reading Amelia. Yes I was in cartagena and astro.com seemed to have picked my previous location but it is all settled now.

So as I understood, it doesn't matter if I reach out or he does, the outcome looks kind of positive? I an dying to reach out but was a little scared that he might not take it too well because he is kind of stubborn and holds a lot of resentment even though he was the one that wronged me. But I guess ill reach out soon if he doesn't. I have nothing to loose I guess

Thank youu <3

WisdomJoy

Thank you very much for your reading Amelia. Yes I was in cartagena and astro.com seemed to have picked my previous location but it is all settled now.

So as I understood, it doesn't matter if I reach out or he does, the outcome looks kind of positive? I an dying to reach out but was a little scared that he might not take it too well because he is kind of stubborn and holds a lot of resentment even though he was the one that wronged me. But I guess ill reach out soon if he doesn't. I have nothing to loose I guess

Thank youu <3

Hey, ran the chart for you- let me know if this information looks correct.

Screen Shot 2020-05-13 at 10.48.59 PM.png

ameliaastrology

Thank youu <3

He wants to be in touch, but as you said, stubborn and might be holding some grudge.

He's Scorpio. And Scorpio stings. Just be careful.

Good luck.

Amelia

WisdomJoy

He wants to be in touch, but as you said, stubborn and might be holding some grudge.

He's Scorpio. And Scorpio stings. Just be careful.

Good luck.

Amelia

I'm curious, the moon is sitting in her 10th house, his 4th house, end of matter. isn't that bad?

also, asmt- do you have another love interest? i noticed that venus is sitting in your 5th house of romance. and I've seen a couple people around here normally say that means that you have another love interest or you're seeing someone.

also, i think i ran the chart wrong, how come you have him as scorpio and i have him as the moon?

Last edited: