How can I know if I will be married in this life?

tisha83

How can I know if I will get married and when?

Hi, I´ve seen here many questions relating to marriage and relationships and I wonder, if it is possible to see from natal chart that individual will be marry or not in this life? If YES, how can I find it in my natal chart? And it is possible also find a time when I should marry someone? I have full 7th houses of planets so these questions according to marriage are very important for me to know. Thank you very much for all comments to help me clear these questions.

Last edited:

tisha83

This is the horary board, not the natal.
More info on what horary is: http://www.renaissanceastrology.com/horary.html

Okey, sorry but I ´ve never heard about horary astrology before and how it is used. I read some information about it here on forum, so I though that my question is relevant to this.Thank you for that link. If I understand well, in horary astrology is important time of asking question and chart according to this time, not natal chart. I ´m confused how it works :eek:...Can you help me to understand more according to my questions?

Last edited:

Bunraku

With horary, the birth time and the birth place is the time and place you came up with a question. So for example, “Will I find my dog?” I came up with that question today, Thursday, on 3:09 PM, in Austin, Texas, USA. The chart will have the birth details of when you “gave birth” to a question you want answered.

Do the same thing for you.
Name: “Will I get married, and, if so, when?”
Time: The exact time you came up with the question earlier
Place: The exact location of where you came up with the question

venusarising

I think, also, correct me if I'm wrong, but horary is used for short term questions. it uses the inner personal, faster moving planets, and generally I have heard that a horary chart is used for up to 3 months, but others may have differing view points for amount of time. Maybe with horary you could ask a question like will I meet someone soon that will lead to a serious relationship, but if it says no, do not give up on love, as it only predicts the short term.

I think the natal chart/progression/transit can give a better overall idea of life purpose, general patterns and upcoming possibilities.

:) good luck!

Bunraku

It depends on the horary question. I’ve tried timing horary questions with “Will I be in a relationship in 3 months or so” and it took around 7 months for the horary to play out.

Anyways, marriage questions are totally legitimate. Back in the day where people did not have reliable birth times, people would often go to horary practitioners to get answers to their questions.

Iced8Ace

It depends on the horary question. I’ve tried timing horary questions with “Will I be in a relationship in 3 months or so” and it took around 7 months for the horary to play out.

I was thinking about this today. Were the sigs out of orb?

betelgeusesirius

Anyways, marriage questions are totally legitimate. Back in the day where people did not have reliable birth times, people would often go to horary practitioners to get answers to their questions.
Was the chart definitely positive?
Do you mind sharing the chart?
If it was positive and worked just the way the chart showed after 7 months,
then setting the time when casting a chart could be meaningless...

tisha83

With horary, the birth time and the birth place is the time and place you came up with a question. So for example, “Will I find my dog?” I came up with that question today, Thursday, on 3:09 PM, in Austin, Texas, USA. The chart will have the birth details of when you “gave birth” to a question you want answered.

Do the same thing for you.
Name: “Will I get married, and, if so, when?”
Time: The exact time you came up with the question earlier
Place: The exact location of where you came up with the question

Thank you for explanation. But how can I know from this chart if it will happen and the time when it will happen? I think how can be interpreted these facts from the chart of asking question? Sorry if my questions are stupid, maybe I shoud find any horary expert who can know how to descrypt this horary rules and to use it rightly... What I was reading is not clear for me.

Bunraku

I was thinking about this today. Were the sigs out of orb?

Was the chart definitely positive?
Do you mind sharing the chart?
If it was positive and worked just the way the chart showed after 7 months,
then setting the time when casting a chart could be meaningless...

Here it is. It was actually 5 months with the three month restriction: http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=93372
See Raff’s explanation.

Thank you for explanation. But how can I know from this chart if it will happen and the time when it will happen? I think how can be interpreted these facts from the chart of asking question? Sorry if my questions are stupid, maybe I shoud find any horary expert who can know how to descrypt this horary rules and to use it rightly... What I was reading is not clear for me.

After you’ve asked your question and created the chart, you interpret the chart to see if you will get married and when you will get married. Interpreting the chart will allow you to see when/how it will happen (marriage), or if it will happen or not. See the screenshot I’ve attached on the bottom of this post for an example of a method of interpretation. The screenshots are from Lilly.

Instructions of Horary: http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8577
Uploading a chart on this forum: http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12126

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-10-21 at 2.19.14 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2016-10-21 at 2.19.14 PM.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 12
  • Screen Shot 2016-10-21 at 2.21.51 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2016-10-21 at 2.21.51 PM.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 14