Please Read My Chart :)

Here you go. Thank you loads. Am especially curious about the 7th House -- what's going on in there -- and the implications so I can best work with those energies. Also curious about the focus of my 1st Saturn Return, which has just begun. Thank you loads <3 and blessings <3

Planetary positions planet sign degree
motion Sun Aquarius 21°02'08 in house 11 direct Moon Taurus 26°02'40 in house 2 direct Mercury Aquarius 2°14'34 in house 11 direct Venus Capricorn 19°24'13 in house 10 direct Mars Scorpio 14°29'26 in house 7 direct Jupiter Capricorn 4°27'00 in house 9 direct Saturn Scorpio 16°12'54 in house 7 direct Uranus Sagittarius 12°58'18 in house 8 direct Neptune Capricorn 0°41'36 in house 9 direct Pluto Scorpio 2°07'26 in house 7 retrograde True Node Gemini 13°14'49 in house 2 direct
House positions (Placidus) Ascendant Aries 17°28'51 2nd House Taurus 23°53'16 3rd House Gemini 18°18'35 Imum Coeli Cancer 9°19'48 5th House Leo 1°52'58 6th House Virgo 1°48'35 Descendant Libra 17°28'51 8th House Scorpio 23°53'16 9th House Sagittarius 18°18'35 Medium Coeli Capricorn 9°19'48 11th House Aquarius 1°52'58 12th House Pisces 1°48'35
Major aspects Sun Square Moon 5°01 Sun Square Mars 6°33 Sun Square Saturn 4°49 Sun Sextile Ascendant 3°33 Moon Trine Mercury 6°12 Moon Trine Venus 6°38 Mercury Square Pluto 0°07 Venus Sextile Mars 4°55 Venus Sextile Saturn 3°11 Venus Square Ascendant 1°55 Mars Conjunction Saturn 1°43 Mars Quincunx Ascendant 2°59 Jupiter Conjunction Neptune 3°45 Jupiter Sextile Pluto 2°20 Saturn Quincunx Ascendant 1°16 Uranus Trine Ascendant 4°31 Neptune Sextile Pluto 1°26

or perhaps this version is better.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-06-01 at 12.31.19 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2013-06-01 at 12.31.19 PM.png
    93.7 KB · Views: 23

rahu

Banned
hi michaelamoon

wel i don't like to intrepret natals as it is rather complicated to give accurate analysis. but i will throw out a few comments.
it seems the last few months have be difficult , pobal despodent emotional moods and potentially problems wih your family or father.
februay sees to be very despondent. but now, this emotional constriction could be more severe but it is also possible tha material concerns are a issue.it is possible that there has been a ecnomic windfall or a unexpected new option bu more likely,you are feeling constricted and inhibited.

you have a bi-polar make up ,in that your moods can change from very high to very low.

you also are vey psychic and your dreams likely are pophetic at times.i would think that you regularly have astral/vivid/flying dreams. but this ability can overwhelm your consciousness by it's intensity so you can also exhibit what others would call "crazy" behavior.
you also have despondent and depressive aspects. this is why you have a bipplar makeup. your consciusness is subject to the highest mental insights but also you are subject to emotional and environment restrictions. you seem to be in a emotionally constricive state now but is will ease a bit in the near future.

rahu

Last edited:
thanks so much. is there a different type of chart that you feel is better for analysis?

wow, yes, these last months have been intense! every day, a different energy making its way through. less blissful than normal, and it's okay... opportunity for cleansing. does the influence lift or shift soon?

thank you so much!

much love

tsmall

Premium Member
Most members here prefer or are more comfortable with astro.com charts. The first one you posted is too small to read. The second is better, but one quick question...male or female nativity? :wink:

ah, rahu, the rest of your thread just appeared. it was not all there in the beginning. thanks for your comments. i have a question regarding your analysis and the "bipolar" make up. essentially, this is transcend-able, yes? i'm very connected with the practice of life as meditation, and since life is not a reactive process for me anymore... perhaps there is a "higher vibe" interpretation of that bipolar make up? and yes, very psychic, prophetic dreams and so on. thank you again...

tsmall: female :) feb 10, 1984; manhasett, NY 9:16am

rahu

Banned
hi
i used the term bipolar but i really don't like it. as it puts one in a psychological category that is arbitrary at best . and you have a very singular personality that does not fit into boxes.

you are pulled between the freedom of astral plane and restriction of the dense plane.

as the astral gives you higher insights, i think the dense plane makes you felt restricted.if this is the case then one suggestion is to see retrictions as steps. you must take the times of restriction(like now) as a sign that you must slow down. your spirit knows how to fly but you must spend more time learing discipline.you are restricted so as not to make mistakes later on. the image is that you would fly too high,too soon.but if you see restriction as obstacles , then you will not make proper use of the time.
you must take each small step and not try to jump to the top stair of life. this is very difficult because you know you can fly.

with your moon/saturn midpoint conjunct your sun, it may be issue from your family environment that you must work out. it could be that you tend to use the astral as a escape mechanism rather than as a flight to awareness.
currently this dynamic is strongest ,and you would benefit by working on issues of family and father.

you might read what isabel hickey wrote about saturn in astrology a cosmic science

rahu

Last edited:

tsmall

Premium Member
Am especially curious about the 7th House -- what's going on in there -- and the implications so I can best work with those energies. Also curious about the focus of my 1st Saturn Return, which has just begun. Thank you loads <3 and blessings <3

If I may clarify, what about the 7th house concerns you?

As to your Saturn return, I don't think you will find it overly difficult. Saturn is in your natal 8th along with his ruler Mars. Saturn is in sect, and is sextile the MC along with natal Venus who is the Almuten of the Figure in your chart, as well as the ruler of your 7th house. Because Saturn is in sect (above the horizon in a day chart) he wants to work with you.

As to the focus of your return, you would want to look at the houses Saturn rules natally (traditionally these would be Capricorn/10th and Aquarius/11th. I study traditional methods and so rarely if ever look at the outer planets) as well as the houses ruled by the planets Saturn aspects. The biggest impact I see for you will be on your 8th 10th and 7th.

Saturn in the natal 8th can often create an underlying fear or anxiety that the resources we need to support our 7th house just won't be there. Venus in Capricorn can reinforce this by being extremely choosy about who she is willing to risk getting involved with.

Not everyone has a horrible Saturn return, despite what you read. I also have Saturn in the natal 8th, no where near as well situated as yours, and my Saturn return was the best part of my life.

tsmall

Premium Member
thanks so much TS. question... i thought saturn, mars and pluto were all in my 7th house? that is what astro & other charts have shown me. no?

I always forget to explain. :pinched:

There are over 50 different house systems, most of them dynamic systems that differentiate in the way the houses are divided--where the cusps are. Most astrologers today work with these types of systems, and each has on he or she prefers. The default literally is Placidus, but there are astrologers here who work with Koch, and most traditional astrologers (those who study the more ancient methods up through Lilly and his contemporaries) use either Regiomontanus or Alcabitius houses. Even modern astrologers have rules for these types of house systems, most noticeably that a planet within five degrees of a house cusp is read as being in the next house.

With the revival of Hellenistic astrology, more and more astrologers like myself are using these dynamic systems to help with the angularity, or energy of a planet, but have gone back to using whole sign houses (where the house is the sign) for topics. If we look at your chart using whole sign, then all of Aries is the first house, and so counting around we see that all of Scorpio is the 8th.

I have found that, for me at least, reading the chart this way gives more accurate results as to what areas of life the planets will influence.

tsmall

Premium Member
Here is your chart using whole signs.

But you haven't answered my question. What about your 7th house concerns you?

Attachments

• michaelamoon whole signs.jpg
    michaelamoon whole signs.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 19

LucasB

Hey there!
I tend to interpret charts using Whole-sign houses as well.
For starters, since you have aries rising we have to look at mars, placed in your Wholesign, 8th house. Since it is placed in the eigth, an obscure house, in scorpio, fixed water, conjunct saturn, this would give you some depressive tendencies, especially since the sun, the sect light is exiled therefore not very energetic.
Your venus on partile square to the ASC - DSC axis makes you a peacifier, someone with great diplomatic skills. Venus on this configuration is also a mark of physical beauty.
In terms of relationships, being a woman your going to be looking for either a Mars- (scorpio-8th house) figure or a solar (11th house aquarian) figure. Your 7th house is about to be activated next year by profections, and since venus is in the 10th your house of status, I wouldn't be surprised if you got married or started a firm relationship next year!
Best wishes

lucas, thank you loads! it is amazing to get everyone's different insights - each one is so valuable. so thank you.

TS, i was interested in learning about the impact of the three planets together, all quite strong, (to my imagination, at least): saturn, mars and pluto all in scorpio. i understand saturn and pluto are generational. however, having them all in the house of (what i thought was) partnership, or even greatly influencing the house of partnership, in scorpio, seems like a bit of a recipe for intensity and/or to create a quantum energy/reality that might be quite dense with illusion. (not that that wouldn't be without its benefits, but nevertheless... supportive to be aware of.)

tsmall

Premium Member
What do you think of Sun square Mars and Saturn? I don't think it's too far fetched to believe that you are already aware of how this "feels." You have Sun in detriment in your 11th house of friends you seek out, as well as hopes and wishes, squaring Saturn and Mars in your 8th. As previously mentioned, Saturn, the planet that shows what we fear, in the 8th creates an underlying sense that what we need from others won't be there. Squaring your Sun, well, I would say that your self worth issues are not unknown to you at this point?

I'd be a bit more mindful of the square between your Sun in Aquarius (detriment) and your exalted Moon.

thank you. what is helpful to know about the moon sq sun?

and howcome so many insights are about challenges and less wonderful things? is this typical or what about the good stuff? :)

thank you loads. with love.

tsmall

Premium Member
thank you. what is helpful to know about the moon sq sun?

and howcome so many insights are about challenges and less wonderful things? is this typical or what about the good stuff? :)

thank you loads. with love.

:biggrin:

And there speaks an exalted Moon.

The square between Moon and Sun shows that you have difficulty integrating what you want with what you have to do to get it.

Reading and delineating a complete natal chart takes hours and hours. Which is why a professional reading by a good astrologer is so expensive. It would be more helpful if have specific questions. What "good stuff" are you looking for?

:) i see.

right now i am most interested in what the biggest influences are both now and in the near future. and what the strongest influences in my natal chart are.

each day, (especially these days), feels a totally new strong energy, but i am still quite a blissful and meditative person. (although the bliss has been less present than 'usual' the past few months.) it's kind of like one big, crazy, beautiful, (crazy) poem that is amazing to watch, and sometimes when a bit close to the flame... it is very very strong. and the strength of my most stubborn (slow to transform) personality restrictions that pop up now and then feel a bit insurmountable and unfortunate. like an energetic matrix field that is intent on remaining & influencing.

thank you again.

with love