Will I get this job? (Result by the end of the month)

duenderoja

image.jpg

Querent = Gemini = Mercury, Moon
10th house career = Pisces = Jupiter
6th house job = Scorpio = Mars

Mercury separates from an opposition to Jupiter, Moon applies a conjunction to Jupiter, Mercury does not apply to Mars at all. Moon separates a trine from Mars.

I do not know how to interpret this, admittedly. I do not know which significator I should use for the job.

If it is Mars, then I will not get the job. If it is Jupiter, then I might, although I will not be enthusiastic about it. As the moon states - my primary concern is money.

Dirius

The Job is Jupiter.

Here we have the moon applying to conjunction with Jupiter, with the Moon and Jupiter in mutual reception (regency and exaltation).

I would say that Yes, you will get it :smile:

Please update the situation later, cause it is nice to see how the Moon acts when being the signifier (as in if the co-signifier can bring things to happen).

PS: was posted on wrong section :joyful:

Last edited:

Oddity

But the moon trines Venus before it conjuncts Jupiter, so that might indicate that it goes to someone else, albeit a close competition. Venus is in exaltation, so you have three really dignified planets in the mix.

If it does go to someone else, a separating opposition (Mercury and Jupiter, you and the job) doesn't indicate a good fit anyway - you'd have to do a lot of compromising to keep it. Too much.

Let us know, though.

fensi88

"duenderoja", I do not know what astroprogram you use but this chart is WRONG. On 2nd March 2015 Jupiter is in Leo, Mercury is in Aq... while in your chart Jupiter is in Cancer???

Oddity

Thanks for updating, it's always good to know how things turn out.

Best luck with the next one. This one really did look not so great, so fingers crossed the next is much better.