Donald Trump will be impeached.

blackbery

Trump warned ‘constantly’ by John Kelly and others to stop talking to Mueller witnesses: report

A White House source tells CNN’s Jim Acosta that Kelly and other White House staffers have warned Trump regularly to not talk with Mueller witnesses about their testimony, as it could constitute witness tampering.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

trumpgamble800.jpg

Watch Hannity tonight because the attorney for the FBI informant in the Uranium One scandal will be giving updates. The FBI are now in Little Rock, Arkansas investigating the Clinton Foundation. Dems and propaganda media are desperate and smearing this informant. I guess they don't know he took copious notes, made copies of documents and has audio of his spying mission over many years. Mueller and Comey will have to explain why they withheld evidence from Congress about the racketeering, bribery and corruption involved in selling 20% of our uranium to Putin.

Does Hillary look good in orange? She will probably enjoy going to a white collar prison like Martha Stewart did because she'd rather be around other lesbians instead of her demented husband.

AJ Astrology

Mueller's investigation has gone far beyond the scope of Russian interference. They are connecting the dots between foreign money and influencing foreign policies and aiding and abetting Russia which is treason.

Hi blackberry,

The US has to be a war to levy a charge of treason.

If you read the indictment against the Russians, they were already working in 2014, long before Trump announced his campaign.

david starling

FINALLY something I can at least SOMEWHAT agree with about Trump's policies. But, being against the death penalty, I don't think the Big Pharma drug dealers should be executed, just heavily fined and incarcerated.

FINALLY something I can at least SOMEWHAT agree with about Trump's policies. But, being against the death penalty, I don't think the Big Pharma drug dealers should be executed, just heavily fined and incarcerated.

Trump wants BigPharma to lower drug prices. This is on his To Do list but I imagine it will be tackled when the Congress gets around to a new health bill. Good luck with that because BigPharma has bought and paid for everyone in Congress. The President doesn't make legislation, that is Congress's job, the lazy sods.

BREAKING: The House Intel Committee investigating Trump-Russia collusion will announce they've finished and found NO such collusion. This is Adam Schiffty's fiefdom, so maybe he is quitting to be a talking head on CNN or PMSNBC, his fondest wish. Never stand between Schiffty and a TV camera or you risk bodily harm. :tongue:

blackbery

Special counsel Robert Mueller's probe took another step forward. Reports emerged yesterday that Mueller has subpoenaed records from The Trump Organization.

Mueller’s investigators have appeared in recent weeks to be probing the role money played in Trump’s political operations as the billionaire mogul moved away from running a vast real estate business with sideline consumer product companies offering clothes, wine, steaks and more, to run for public office for the first time.

Is there anything there or politically motivated investigation?

I guess we'll find out.

Last edited:
This 3 min. video and article explains why McCabe was fired. It was made before the firing but provides partial background.

The firing had nothing to do with Trump but was a result of an internal investigation by the Inspector General (IG) and the Office of Professional Responsibility (OPR). This is the FBI equivalent of the police Internal Affairs department. That's how they found the incriminating texts and emails of McCabe, Strzok, Page, Ohr and others. Just the tip of the iceberg, folks! More reports to come!

Whistleblowers have been coming forward now that it's safe for them. Of course if you watch propaganda media you won't know about it since they censor their news. So you might want to start watching Fox News, but especially Hannity since he has been on top of this scandal for a year courtesy of the Woodward and Bernstein style reporters (John Solomon and Sara Carter). Pulitzer Prizes for them!

Jonathan Turley, Constitutional Law Professor, George Washington University said on CNN:

“[T]his could easily spin further out of control. There was one line in McCabe’s statement last night that I immediately flagged. Because he said that he had authority to do this [leak to the press] and he conferred with the director. The director at that time was James Comey... James Comey said under oath that he never leaked information and never approved a leak. So, if the inspector general believes this was a leak to the media, it raises serious questions about Comey’s previous testimony and could get him into serious trouble.”

This will throw a monkey wrench into Comey's book tour. :tongue:

Oddity

It's said that politics makes for strange bedfellows. The Evangelists, who pride themselves on their moral values, are staunch Trump supporters, but are willing to overlook his extramarital affairs and his attempts to cover them up and deny them.

And if they'd voted the other way, they'd have had to overlook Bill Clinton's.

I think what happened is that since the law courts in the USA, especially during the Obama administration, and still now, were striking down freedom of conscience and freedom of expression cases (Christian bakers, photographers, etc. MUST help to put on gay weddings), Hillary wanting more planned parenthood (abortions), etc., that Trump seemed the lesser of two evils.

We're never gonna know on that score.

I'm disturbed that freedom of conscience and freedom of expression are being struck down, and I am no Christian. These are fundamental rights in the US constitution, and they're being over-ruled because apparently there's only ONE baker, ONE photographer, etc? From what I've read, it wasn't gays being turned out of shops, it was 'buy anything here you like, but I can't do what you ask, it's against my religion'. So it wasn't discrimination. It seems more harassment by gay activists. But apparently that's okay now because of identity politics.

Disgusting.

Dirius

We're never gonna know on that score.

I'm disturbed that freedom of conscience and freedom of expression are being struck down, and I am no Christian. These are fundamental rights in the US constitution, and they're being over-ruled because apparently there's only ONE baker, ONE photographer, etc? From what I've read, it wasn't gays being turned out of shops, it was 'buy anything here you like, but I can't do what you ask, it's against my religion'. So it wasn't discrimination. It seems more harassment by gay activists. But apparently that's okay now because of identity politics.

Disgusting.

What I think makes it all worse is that we now have trial by twitter, in which judgement is passed by a bunch of teenagers that have no idea about life. And people loose their jobs and have their reputation ruin because of this.