Chat Thread

Chrysalis

Does anyone know if merc rx in your chart makes your mind like a sieve, im constantly having to go back over things, and its annoying.

Im trying to learn synastry's and its not clicking as quick as i want it to.:devil:

ConfusedCrab

How's yours?
Mine's going well and I feel like I'm getting myself out of depression, but I've still not been able to sleep well and I'm trying to find a fix

I’m in the same spot hun. Depressed but I’m also doing good things for myself and trying to work through it. Maybe love will be your fix?

Whoam1

Does anyone know if merc rx in your chart makes your mind like a sieve, im constantly having to go back over things, and its annoying.

Im trying to learn synastry's and its not clicking as quick as i want it to.:devil:

Not a clue I have Saturn (AC/Sun ruler) in Rx maybe that's why I don't like Saturn? My merc is in the 12th tho so i get the learning issue.

Chrysalis

Not a clue I have Saturn (AC/Sun ruler) in Rx maybe that's why I don't like Saturn? My merc is in the 12th tho so i get the learning issue.
Maybe I'm just too impatient..my gem moon makes me extremely impatient.

Did you check the video out I left you on your neptune thread ?

Lykanized

I’m in the same spot hun. Depressed but I’m also doing good things for myself and trying to work through it. Maybe love will be your fix?
I don't know about love. I'm not really the kinda person to go searching for love because I believe the most significant and important things in life always happen by serendipity, always when I least expect it or when I'm not even searching. So I feel love will find me if I just go about living my life how I feel is right. Hell, I found my first love when I was right on the precipice of giving up on love entirely

Really, what I like to do is practice listening to myself. I truly believe that we know deep down our destiny, what is meant for us, but it's so easy to lose touch with it because the nature of life is distracting and also stressful. But there's a magic to nature and how everything unfolds. I always manage to find the positives and the meaning even in the darkest things that happen to me and that helps a lot. I search for meaning in everything and that's really what keeps me going

There's another thread I just responded to about art, so I'm thinking a lot about art. I don't know if you're an artist of any kind. I personally am a writer but I think when you have a creative hobby, it gives you an advantage not only in having a release, but it changes your perspective on life because art is life and life is art. If we approach life like a piece of art, it yields surrender to the unknown, to our own selves because we are the ultimate unknown to ourselves. But if you know yourself in any moment, you know all you need to know. And if you know yourself, you know how to use the moment and how to just let yourself feel what you need to feel and be what you need to be and realize the moment is ever shifting

For better or for worse, nothing ever stays the same, but I think as we get older, despite the fact circumstances may get tougher as we expose ourselves to the world, we know ourselves better and therefore it's easier. Ultimately, if we do expose ourselves to the world and to experience, we will go through pain, so I think it's a good thing. It means we're truly living if we go through these moments of darkness. And our moments of darkness are when we're called to review experiences and learn something from them, something deeply transformative. The more pain you go through, the more fuel you have

There's a grace to making peace with our darkness rather than to view it as something purely destructive. Anything is destructive if we let it be, even light, but if we harness the strong energy of darkness, it's ours to use as we will and our power it relentless and unlimited

I don't know if that helps, I hope it does

I'm sending love your way <3<3
I'm always here too btw to talk if you need it

Last edited:

Lykanized

My Mercury is in retrograde and idk if I'd say my mind is like a sieve. My mind is more abstract than anything and it doesn't work well with the technical. I've been diagnosed ADD a while ago and what i notice is that I just can't deal with details, but the pay off is that i have this innate tune in to the bigger picture and my mind can so easily jump from A to G to C to X all at once
The problem is that can make it to where I have to go back over things because I have to be able to synthesize the details into a bigger picture to feel satisfied
Idk if it's the same or similar for you

Lykanized

Funny, I have Saturn rx too, but I also have Neptune, Uranus, Pluto and Mercury in retrograde. Mercury is of course my chart ruler and I have many aspects to it as well as to Neptune, Uranus, and Pluto. I don't have a negative relationship with those planets at all, in fact, they're some of the ones I feel are strongest in my chart. Saturn is a little harder to say because I have many fewer aspects to it so maybe aspects affect things too

Whoam1

Funny, I have Saturn rx too, but I also have Neptune, Uranus, Pluto and Mercury in retrograde. Mercury is of course my chart ruler and I have many aspects to it as well as to Neptune, Uranus, and Pluto. I don't have a negative relationship with those planets at all, in fact, they're some of the ones I feel are strongest in my chart. Saturn is a little harder to say because I have many fewer aspects to it so maybe aspects affect things too

Saturn is the only planet in Rx in my chart.

Chrysalis

Don't you think its interesting how we connect to on a level on here, people who are of planetary dominance in our chart.

Mines pluto (1st dominance) and then neptune.

Whoam1

Don't you think its interesting how we connect to on a level on here, people who are of planetary dominance in our chart.

Mines pluto (1st dominance) and then neptune.

Planets run the chart, before aspects and signs, in fact signs are just like aesthetics for the planets and aspects are just just places where the planets shake hands or get into arguments. My AC ruler is kinda useless in my chart, next would be the Lord of Geneture(Jupiter), the Final dodopsiter (Uranus), and the Soul significater (Venus), Idk how to slim in even further however.

Chrysalis

Planets run the chart, before aspects and signs, in fact signs are just like aesthetics for the planets and aspects are just just places where the planets shake hands or get into arguments. My AC ruler is kinda useless in my chart, next would be the Lord of Geneture(Jupiter), the Final dodopsiter (Uranus), and the Soul significater (Venus), Idk how to slim in even further however.

No im just saying energy wise i'm always drawn and vice versa to scorpios/pluto people, like where you both get each other, pluto's very dominant in my chart, i have mars/venus conjunct and also moon/mercury and neptune to pluto....mars/venus/mercury being 0-1 degree aspects.

So i always attract plutonic/scorpionic people, its only these that are not afraid and threatened by me.

Whoam1

No im just saying energy wise i'm always drawn and vice versa to scorpios/pluto people, like where you both get each other, pluto's very dominant in my chart, i have mars/venus conjunct and also moon/mercury and neptune to pluto....mars/venus/mercury being 0-1 degree aspects.

So i always attract plutonic/scorpionic people, its only these that are not afraid and threatened by me.

I attrackt all sorts of unsavory people, but Pluto is the only Planet that aspects my luminary other than Saturn which is apperntly useless.

Chrysalis

I attrackt all sorts of unsavory people, but Pluto is the only Planet that aspects my luminary other than Saturn which is apperntly useless.

Maybe your saturn's blocked as you don't really need it...or you need to find it.

Which planet in your chart has the most aspects to it ? that's how i view mine as being the most important.

Whoam1

Maybe your saturn's blocked as you don't really need it...or you need to find it.

Which planet in your chart has the most aspects to it ? that's how i view mine as being the most important.

Mars and Jupiter and Pluto have 4. Pluto is the only planet aspected to any luminary.