2020 prediction (espeicially marriage and career)

Hello Hello,

I am a doctor residing in NJ, USA.

Here are my birth details:
Date of birth: October 14 1990
Time of birth : 22:37 (10:37 p.m.) p.m.
Place of birth: Vadodara gujarat India

Just wanted to know whats in store for me in 2020 especially in regards to marraiage (i have been having tough luck with this -> will i find arranged or love, location of partner? profession?) and my career.

Thanks

Dear sir,

You have specifically asked regarding marriage.
Year 2020 end till next year 2021 end very fair chances of marriage.

Year 2016,2017 would have been involved in some relationships.

Proper marriage matching is required for good marital life.

Wife will be spiritual in nature.

regards,
Niranjan

mathur_dinesh

Saturn occupies the seventh house under aspect of Mars. Hence there will be delay in marriage. Venus in your chart is debilitated and combust. The debilitation is not cancelled since Mercury is also combust. Hence marriage will take place after 32 years of age. It should happen in Oct-Nov 2022.

RishiRahul

Hello Hello,

I am a doctor residing in NJ, USA.

Here are my birth details:
Date of birth: October 14 1990
Time of birth : 22:37 (10:37 p.m.) p.m.
Place of birth: Vadodara gujarat India

Just wanted to know whats in store for me in 2020 especially in regards to marraiage (i have been having tough luck with this -> will i find arranged or love, location of partner? profession?) and my career.

Thanks

Hello,

April - Dec 2019 ushered the need for making changes or planning changes in your life. You could have also found life turning difficult in case you tried to resist the changes/changing circumstance.

The above was due to events triggered between Oct 2018 & April 2019.
Whatever happened then (this is a free reading) will propel your life in the very long term...!

Oct to Dec 2019 might have some residential cum financial challenges, where you are not getting much energy/drive to initiate.

2020 will be a year where you will wonder in pursuing marriage as a priority or career.......

RishiRahul

Hello everyone thanks for the replies.

Can you shed some light on what partner i will have
will it be arranged or love? will she be gujarati as well ? and will she be doctor ? from india or from america (NJ)?
THANKS