When Can I ?

Dear sir,

Regarding peace of mind - U love to enjoy life nice things of life, vehicle craze, enjoyment in social life, friends - especially u will get well along with female friends.
Ur happiness will be lost if u get into unsound arguments, actions without thinking & later regretting. Ur words r too harsh to opponents.

You will be moving out of our current place 2019/2020 suggests that something related to profession will definitely take place.

Health also should be taken care of, especially cough - breathing related type.

All the best,

regards,
Niranjan

myself

Dear sir,

Regarding peace of mind - U love to enjoy life nice things of life, vehicle craze, enjoyment in social life, friends - especially u will get well along with female friends.
Ur happiness will be lost if u get into unsound arguments, actions without thinking & later regretting. Ur words r too harsh to opponents.

You will be moving out of our current place 2019/2020 suggests that something related to profession will definitely take place.

Health also should be taken care of, especially cough - breathing related type.

All the best,

regards,
Niranjan
Sir, will I get selected for govt job ? Result will come today or in one or two days. Got good marks but full tension don't know whether name will be there in the final list