Source of Income

lanuk

My BD are
DOB - 22/3/1983
TIME - 23:10
PLACE - Mumbai

I am running the Shani mahadasha and shukra antardasha...I ve been out of job since Jan 2011..last 6 months had a contract job and now that is terminated...Looking at my charts are there chances of a stable job?

vinnu2098

Hi,

12/03/2011 . . . . 11/05/2014 This is Good Time You will face little more expenses by wife. But its good one because Shani in Ucha - Good position.

You have good sixth scene too.

But you have more enemy

Thanks
Vinod

selfless

Banned
My BD are
DOB - 22/3/1983
TIME - 23:10
PLACE - Mumbai

I am running the Shani mahadasha and shukra antardasha...I ve been out of job since Jan 2011..last 6 months had a contract job and now that is terminated...Looking at my charts are there chances of a stable job?
Shukra is having the highest strength(total BALA)in ur Kundli..Budh is having the lowest Bala(total strength) in ur horoscope..lord of KARMA House(JOB) is Sun sitting in 5th house..u will permanent job on/after May 2014..

lanuk

Shukra is having the highest strength(total BALA)in ur Kundli..Budh is having the lowest Bala(total strength) in ur horoscope..lord of KARMA House(JOB) is Sun sitting in 5th house..u will permanent job on/after May 2014..
Thank you Sir...I have got a job offer that has a very low pay for my qualifications. Do you see financial success in my charts within this job or within my career in the future?

lanuk

Hi,

12/03/2011 . . . . 11/05/2014 This is Good Time You will face little more expenses by wife. But its good one because Shani in Ucha - Good position.

You have good sixth scene too.

But you have more enemy

Thanks
Vinod
Hello Vinod,

If this is a good time, how is that I lost my job in Jan 2011. Have been diagnosed with an incurable disease in May 2011 and still hunting for a job. Confused...:sad:

lanuk

Hello Sir,
Could you please tell if I will find a job?? I left a job that was paying me well...atleast Rs 70,000 a month...I quit the job and quit my life :(

Last edited:

vinnu2098

Hi, Dont worry.
Shani in Swathi Nakshatra. he is in utchna (exalted)

But is in 12th house and not yoga karaka for your lagna Vrushchika
So you are facing little problem but even.

12/05/2013 . . . . 11/12/2014 Shani - Moon Dasha

You will get job no poroblem

12/12/2014 . . . . 20/01/2016 Shani - Maras Dasha -

You will gain more income in this stage.

lanuk

Hi, Dont worry.
Shani in Swathi Nakshatra. he is in utchna (exalted)

But is in 12th house and not yoga karaka for your lagna Vrushchika
So you are facing little problem but even.

12/05/2013 . . . . 11/12/2014 Shani - Moon Dasha

You will get job no poroblem

12/12/2014 . . . . 20/01/2016 Shani - Maras Dasha -

You will gain more income in this stage.
Wonderful......I badly need a job......

lanuk

Hello Sir,
My wife and I have seperated. My wifes BD is
20/3/1985, 9:53 a.m, Sirohi,Rajasthan. Any chances of reconcilation??

I love her a lot....