Chatter and natter šŸ˜šŸ˜

Hkk

Account Closed
Hey welcome .... all subjects welcome and you wonā€™t be left out! Talk and chat about whatever you like. Your opinions and experiences count šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ„³šŸ„³

Hkk

Account Closed
I wouldnā€™t be so worried but everyone has a lot to say about 2020 with Saturn Jupiter and Pluto! Is this just all talk like the drama building up to the year 2000? I just donā€™t know!

Hkk

Account Closed
Right now:

Sun mercury Venus and Mars all in Virgo ā™ļø šŸ’–

Moon in Scorpio

Jupiter in sag

Saturn ret in cap
Pluto ret in cap
Uranus ret in Taurus
Neptune ret in Pisces

Hkk

Account Closed
Hi

grand earth trine this week !

Hey šŸ˜Š

What does this mean for us then? All the talks about grand conjunction scare me šŸ˜Ÿ as nothing I have read so far sounds good and I was looking forward to Jupiter in cap but along comes Satan lol I mean Saturn and Pluto

three M symbols

I'm not sure. But I think this week is a great opportunity to change and make improvements

Saturn + Pluto are strong to build/destroy things in Cap.
But both doesn't make any other bad aspect today (like squares or oppositions)

Hkk

Account Closed
I'm not sure. But I think this week is a great opportunity to change and make improvements

Saturn + Pluto are strong to build/destroy things in Cap.
But both doesn't make any other bad aspect today (like squares or oppositions)

That sounds good news. Thank you šŸ˜Š Iā€™ve read some of your insights in the threads. Some wise words I have noticed

three M symbols

I'd like to learn more about Solar Returns but there isn't a lot of people answering those threads.
Do you know websites which give explanations of SR placements?

Hkk

Account Closed
Thank you
I don't really know what to say ^^'

Lol say whatever u want! Itā€™s true. I was reading a thread where the person is very self pitying itā€™s a **** take however your words were wise that I took them on board for myself. For life in general šŸ˜

Hkk

Account Closed
I'd like to learn more about Solar Returns but there isn't a lot of people answering those threads.
Do you know websites which give explanations of SR placements?

I know what you mean about answering on some threads. Especially solar returns.
I think throughout the day there are so many threads set up itā€™s hard to get thru them and with the volume coming thru I suppose it gets lost with the others.

Thatā€™s why this is set up. I think you get to learn more in a general thread of chatter natter as there are no groups on here where you get ignored and ppl can talk about all sorts. Like yourself for example now you mentioning solar returns we will all learn about it. I really wanna know about the Saturn Pluto Jupiter thing so hopefully there will be lots of replies.

We can all help each other šŸ˜Š

three M symbols

Thanks for the links! I'll read this :)

yes, SR charts takes a lot of time to read so it's difficult to answer those threads and do accurates readings I guess.

I'll have my next solar return very soon (on September 22th.)
I have two questions.
- The first one is about my SR MC in Natal 8th house (in Gemini).
- The other question is, what does it mean to have Sun in 1st house. (natal 11th house - Virgo).
Those are the both informations I'm looking for.

Jupiter is the planet that brings experience, higher knowledge and Wisdom, faith and optimism. Sagittarius is after Scorpio, so, for me this sign and Jupiter represents the light after the darkness. The ability to start something, even If you're affraid. Jupiter bring also expansion (or exces), and opportunities. He could help Saturn to dream a little. Saturn could help Jupiter to manifest something more solid and realistic, earthy.

As a collective energy with this triple conjunction, Jupiter could expand some problems in the society. Because Capricorn is a political sign, analogous with status, carreer and reputation, and Jupiter represent laws & justice. Pluto will delete things that do not have to stay here anymore. Like a big cleaning on the system and some governments (Saturn). And dogmas / bad old beliefs (pluto against Jupiter).

Uranus in Taurus is about ecology. It could plays out as a crisis or new discoverings / informations. Or even meteorogical/vegetal problems.
For example this year in France, a lot of people I know told me that their fruits trees doesn't make a lot of fruits. It's very weird because last year, we had big harvests, and this year, almost nothing

Last edited: