Second marriage

Hi
I m Radhika from Mumbai. I got married on 26 feb 2012, seperated from my husband on 23 Jun 2012 and officialy got divorced in Sep 2014.
I would like to know if second marriage is on my charts and when is it likely to happen?
My details:
DoB: 14/oct/1985
Time of birth: 15:06
Place of birth: mumbai
DST not applicable.

Awaiting response.
Thanks

JUPITERASC

How to add the vedic chart?
these are instructions
HOW TO ATTACH A CHART
TO YOUR POST ON THE FORUM

ASTROSEEK has clear chart images created from online FREE software
at https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/birth-chart-horoscope-online

MOBILE

1) Once you generate the chart image using your favourite website, copy the image address

2) Upload the image to Imgur using the following URL:

https://imgur.com/upload

3) Once the chart is uploaded to Imgur, click on 'Copy' or 'Embed Post'

4) Paste the Imgur image location to forum post

Quote:
DESKTOP
1) Once you generate the chart image using your favourite website, copy the image address

2) Click on the Attachment icon (if you don't see it, select 'Advanced' posting first)

3) New window will open, paste the image address, click Upload button, close the window

if that is for some reason not possible
then
another option is, after creating the natal chart
then save the chart to your desktop
then when on the thread click to edit your post
then scroll down to the Attach Files box
then click on Manage Attachments
and follow the instructions on the screen to upload your chart that way :smile:

Haran

Hello ,

Please Note: Your time of birth is critical because it is at the close point of lagna change.
5 mins after the time you mentioned (By time 15.11) the lagna of the day becomes Aquarius; before that it is Capricorn. If you disagree with all or part of the readings below for capricorn lagna, we can make new readings with aquarius lagna. Then you should consider which reading is suitable and accept that birth timing.
--------------------------------------
dasa readings:
currently running jupiter dasa till 2023feb: Although Jupiter dasa can give nice married life, your Jupiter is debilitated which means it is powerless. So till 2023 you may see not much prosperity on your personal side.

shani dasa (from 2023 for 19 yrs)
It can give you inner strength, willpower and courage to fight off challenges and gain name & fame.

----------------
Planet position readings:
jupiter is debilitated in lagna. this is sad.
--there will be no use of this jupiter's aspect on 7th house ( marriage affairs).
-- this may mean intercaste/interreligion marriage.

venus in virgo is also debilitated. also its conjunction with sun : divorce possible

rahu in 4th house may make u breach 'family values' and have association with other men.

mars in cancer is in debilitation. this is also not fine. also the aspects of shani and rahu on it.
-- your partner might expect financial support from you (or mismanagement of money )

6HL + 8HL --> marriage life may not give happiness
7HL and 9th house connection means ur partner may be a relative, in ur father's family.

7hl Sun is in 9h. it means ur marriage will bring u benefit in terms of foreign travel, luck and benefits to ur father.
---------------------
marriage timings:

- 7HL sun in a dual sign virgo, also conjoining Venus: 2 marriage possible
I don't think more strong chances for 2nd marriage existing in ur chart.
However i can say future timings if a marriage can happen in ur chart.
- Transit Jupiter over the houses of Lagna lord, 7HL, Venus or throwing aspect on these houses.
So, till Nov 4 2019 there is a chance.
Then, from 29 March 2020 (for abt 1 yr), there is another chance.
- When lagna lord Shani comes in transit to 7h in transit. This will happen from 24 Jan 2020 (for 2.5 yrs then).
- when transit rahu is on the navamsa rasi of lagna lord. this will be from 23 sep 2020 (for 1.5 yrs)
- when transit jupiter comes on Mesha rasi (1hl degree + 7hl degree). this will be after nov 2023 (for abt 1 yr).
- when transit jupiter comes on Meena rasi (Moon's degree + Moon hl degree). this will be after nov 2022 - nov 2023 (for abt 1 yr).
- 2nd house not imapcted in ur chart, meaning, ur family life should not be a problem
---------------------
Mars in Eighth House 8th house is the house of transformations, death like experiences, sudden losses, sudden gains, secrets, mystery, obstacles, health, longevity and so on. Natives having Mars in 8th house have a strong desire to get to the depth of things, expose secrets and play detective. The person is also likely to face financial issues due to partner, who may be overly extravagant leading to troubles. People under the influence of Mars in 8th house like to see how people react to certain situations.
Mars’ position here also increases the possibility of sudden death. Such a fatality could be caused by a serious injury. This position indicates a lot of problems with business partner or life partner on account of mismanagement of money, especially if malefic influence is there.But at the same time, if Mars is strong and unafflicted, the person may also gain financially through marriage or partner.
------------
You have a combination of 3 planets in the house of career (10th house): Mercury, Moon and Ketu.
These all said to give good results.
Please read these links:
https://www.indastro.com/planet-conjuction/moon-mercury-conjunction.html
https://www.indastro.com/house/moon-10th-house.html
https://www.indastro.com/house/mercury-10th-house.html
https://www.indastro.com/house/ketu-house.html
-----------
Thanks.

Thankyou Haran Sir for such detailed analysis. My timing is correct 3:06pm ie capricorn lagna.

Are there chances if below divorcee man may agree to marry me? Inknow him for last 4 years but is hesitant to commit.
31/03/1083; 8am; Navsari Gujarat.

Regards

Haran

Just to correct, my 7HL is moon which is placed in 10th house with mercury, ketu and pluto.

Can you say why this correction is required?

If you want to point to this line -- "
- Transit Jupiter over the houses of Lagna lord, 7HL, Venus or throwing aspect on these houses." -- it actually means "
- Transit Jupiter over the houses of Lagna lord / 7HL / Venus or throwing aspect on these houses. "

TC

Haran

Based on his chart (3/31/83), he might have 2 wives. His wife (or wives) may be from his mother's relation. Happy married life for him suggested. Love marriage is also possible.
It is tough to me to find out whether he will accept you.
I think match-making is another analysis, I don't do it. (i have no exp on it). Hope you can try with some other astrologers/ online apps.
TC.