Is he my soulmate or it's just an illusion?

Hello everybody, I'm from Brazil, sorry for the bad english... I love this guy since last year, but it seems like he run away from me, even after we "make out". I know he wants me, cause he stare at me all the time when we're in the same place. I feel like I met him all my life, and understand him like no one else. Our story it's crazy, different of all I have experienced. Always when I see him, it's like a dream, everything starts to make sense and I think: Why didn't I meet him before? I feel that our love was meant to be, and feel that he does too. You guys think that someday we get along together in a serious relationship, or the empty 7th house in synastry makes it difficult?

http://www.astro.com/cgi/showgif.cgi?lang=p&gif=astro_61at_01_07_lua_ivan.80073.10472.gif&res=100

Last edited:

escaflowne

Luaventi ~

your link is broken ! Try saving the image and uploading to a free image hosting site then posting. :) Do you know anything about his chart at all ?

rahu

Banned
hi luaventimigia

the composite chart with this man has vertex on the descendant and opposed to Uranus on the ascendant.
this gives the "fated" feelings you have. this aspect often shows that there are unusual or strange feelings and or coincidences that bring you together. but these feelings do not always help a relationship.

with Uranus on the ascendant, thereis very strong psychic/astral connection between you. Likely you have common dreams wit him and it seems you can read each others minds sometimes.

but Uranus on the ascendant shows a intense connection but one that is often brief. this aspect usually is a brief affair .so though you feel he might be a soul mate, he he does not feel th esame way,then it will not happen. I think he is too materialistic to be a soul mate as he is too much into sex only.

Venus is conjunct to the sun so the affection you feel for each other is real.with psyche opposed to these planets there is a very romantic and idealist love. this can also give a sense of soul mate.
eros is conjunct to mercury and opposed to orcus. also shows affection and especially laughter ans good feeling, but which orcus opposed, the emotional affection may be overwhelmed by physical sex instead of emotional intimacy. this aspect shows that though you can talk about happy things, serious conversations don't happen. this can shows psychological blocks and may be part of the reason he runs away after getting close to you.
also the moon/sun midpoint is square to eris. this give a very strong sexual attraction but it is not very emotional, that is,again,. the interest is very sexual but notdevoted or emotional. this aspect makes a serious relationship unlikely . this is a;so part of why he runs away. he doesn't want to be emotionally intimate with you but is more interested in you physically.

mars is square to pluto which also shows that he is more interested in sex than he is with a emotional relationship.

this is a difficult relationship because there are feeling of love and affection.
and there are feelings of being fated to be together. but these "fated" feeling, do not lead to more love necessarily.

rahu

Yeeeeeesss. I agree with you! Well, actually I don't think about him like before. So, it's easier to me to see things more clearly, and perceive that it was just a sudden love. I moved out from the city he lives, and I don't meet him since december/2016. I'm in love with other guy now, and it feels MORE INTENSE. Well, but sometimes I think that if I saw him, I would love him again, or at least would want to get with him.

I loooooved your interpretation, but can you give me some interpretation about this guy I'm in love right now? The truth is that I love him more than any guy.

hi luaventimigia

the composite chart with this man has vertex on the descendant and opposed to Uranus on the ascendant.
this gives the "fated" feelings you have. this aspect often shows that there are unusual or strange feelings and or coincidences that bring you together. but these feelings do not always help a relationship.

with Uranus on the ascendant, thereis very strong psychic/astral connection between you. Likely you have common dreams wit him and it seems you can read each others minds sometimes.

but Uranus on the ascendant shows a intense connection but one that is often brief. this aspect usually is a brief affair .so though you feel he might be a soul mate, he he does not feel th esame way,then it will not happen. I think he is too materialistic to be a soul mate as he is too much into sex only.

Venus is conjunct to the sun so the affection you feel for each other is real.with psyche opposed to these planets there is a very romantic and idealist love. this can also give a sense of soul mate.
eros is conjunct to mercury and opposed to orcus. also shows affection and especially laughter ans good feeling, but which orcus opposed, the emotional affection may be overwhelmed by physical sex instead of emotional intimacy. this aspect shows that though you can talk about happy things, serious conversations don't happen. this can shows psychological blocks and may be part of the reason he runs away after getting close to you.
also the moon/sun midpoint is square to eris. this give a very strong sexual attraction but it is not very emotional, that is,again,. the interest is very sexual but notdevoted or emotional. this aspect makes a serious relationship unlikely . this is a;so part of why he runs away. he doesn't want to be emotionally intimate with you but is more interested in you physically.

mars is square to pluto which also shows that he is more interested in sex than he is with a emotional relationship.

this is a difficult relationship because there are feeling of love and affection.
and there are feelings of being fated to be together. but these "fated" feeling, do not lead to more love necessarily.

rahu

Attachments

• image (1).jpg
    image (1).jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 20
  • image (2).jpg
    image (2).jpg
    47 KB · Views: 26
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 24

rahu

Banned
Yeeeeeesss. I agree with you! Well, actually I don't think about him like before. So, it's easier to me to see things more clearly, and perceive that it was just a sudden love. I moved out from the city he lives, and I don't meet him since december/2016. I'm in love with other guy now, and it feels MORE INTENSE. Well, but sometimes I think that if I saw him, I would love him again, or at least would want to get with him.

I loooooved your interpretation, but can you give me some interpretation about this guy I'm in love right now? The truth is that I love him more than any guy.

hi
could you post a midpoint composite of your current love interest?
rahu