New website with online astro calculations and astro database

JUPITERASC

Hello,

little update again - there is a new calculator :)

Repetitive Patterns in Solar Returns:
horoscopes.astro-seek.com/solar-planet-returns-patterns

This tool might be useful for tracking:

- Solar Ascendant/Solar ASC ruler and it's position (during 24 Solar returns);
- Solar Venus and it's position (during 24 Solar returns);
- Any Solar planet and it's position (during 24 Solar returns);

and it works also for any other planetary return (Mercury returns, Mars returns, etc... :)

Thanks kaktuzz :smile:

kaktuzz

and little update again - there is a new calculator :)

Monthly Circular Planetary Movement Overview:
horoscopes.astro-seek.com/monthly-planetary-movement-astrology-ephemeris-overview

it´s rather esthetical than practical tool this time ... but I really like those graphs:tongue:

Hello, some updates again :)

1) Circular Graphic Ephemeris have new ANNUAL option:
horoscopes.astro-seek.com/monthly-planetary-movement-astrology-ephemeris-overview

2) There is a new Personal Transit Calendar
horoscopes.astro-seek.com/personal-transits-online-astrology-calendar

Attachments

• seek_transit_kalendar_01.jpg
    seek_transit_kalendar_01.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 37
  • seek_transit_kalendar_02.jpg
    seek_transit_kalendar_02.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 37
  • seek_transit_kalendar_03.jpg
    seek_transit_kalendar_03.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 37
  • seek_transit_kalendar_04.jpg
    seek_transit_kalendar_04.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 39
  • horoscope-circular-annual-motion__ephemeris-motion-2020_01.jpg
    horoscope-circular-annual-motion__ephemeris-motion-2020_01.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 37

JUPITERASC

Hello, some updates again :)

1) Circular Graphic Ephemeris have new ANNUAL option:

2) There is a new Personal Transit Calendar
horoscopes.astro-seek.com/personal-transits-online-astrology-calendar
Thanks kaktuzz
Chris Brennan recommends using your Zodiacal Releasing option feature! :pouty:
scroll down the notes below episode 192
of The Astrology Podcast, with Chris Brennan and Leisa Schaim.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBSLHj8ddBc

dd78

This tool might be useful for tracking:

- Solar Ascendant/Solar ASC ruler and it's position (during 24 Solar returns);
- Solar Venus and it's position (during 24 Solar returns);
- Any Solar planet and it's position (during 24 Solar returns);

and it works also for any other planetary return (Mercury returns, Mars returns, etc... :)

Thanks!

Your website calculates different ascendant of one of my return charts than astro.com

it produces very different charts :unsure:

so which calculation is more accurate/ reliable?

kaktuzz

Thanks!

Your website calculates different ascendant of one of my return charts than astro.com

it produces very different charts :unsure:

so which calculation is more accurate/ reliable?

Hi dd78,
could you send me your birth data and screenshot with this difference, please?

I would like to check if it's :

- 1) daylight saving time issue (history of DST before 1970 is pretty crazy and I'm updating/correcting Olson timezone database records of DST pretty continuously);

- 2) or if it was just an input error. (different input birth city; different input current city for solar return etc;...)

dd78

could you send me your birth data and screenshot with this difference, please?

I would like to check if it's :

- 1) daylight saving time issue (history of DST before 1970 is pretty crazy and I'm updating/correcting Olson timezone database records of DST pretty continuously);

- 2) or if it was just an input error. (different input birth city; different input current city for solar return etc;...)

Thanks! :smile:
I`ll PM you these return charts.

I think it may be caused by the fact that astro.com sometimes rounds up to the next degree if a planet is at 11*50
But I`m just speculating

kaktuzz

Thanks! :smile:
I`ll PM you these return charts.

I think it may be caused by the fact that astro.com sometimes rounds up to the next degree if a planet is at 11*50
But I`m just speculating

Yes, please. PM me those charts ... and I will check it out :)

dd78

I`ve entered coordinates manually and set time zone manually to GMT+1 (instead of GMT+3) and I`ve gotten the same chart :w00t:

So it looks like a time zone issue :smile:

Thanks!

kaktuzz

I`ve entered coordinates manually and set time zone manually to GMT+1 (instead of GMT+3) and I`ve gotten the same chart :w00t:

So it looks like a time zone issue :smile:

Thanks!

Nope ... it's NOT a timezone issue :eek:

I just entered your PM birth data and selected Venus return ... and it gives me the same Venus return as astro.com

Please, try it again ... did you really entered/selected the same current city for your Venus(whatever) return? Planet positions will always be the same for any planetary return, but the ASC will differ, if you select different city ...

Attachments

• seek_polka_06.jpg
    seek_polka_06.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:

kaktuzz

I just entered your PM birth data and selected Venus return ... and it gives me the same Venus return as astro.com

Please, try it again ... did you really entered/selected the same current city for your Venus(whatever) return? Planet positions will always be the same for any planetary return, but the ASC will differ, if you select different city ...

Ay ... I finally probably know what's going on.

Did you use that "Repetitive patterns in XXX-return" tool?

It's primary oriented on repetitive patterns in "natal chart" ... so I didn't force a compulsory option to enter your current city; because it's not so necessary here;

and this option is in the next step with a warning message "Please enter your current city to calculate your local Ascendant correctly."

Please, try also this

Attachments

• seek_polka_05.png
    seek_polka_05.png
    23.9 KB · Views: 48

dd78

Yes, I entered the correct location of the return in both cases. Also checked various configurations of data and keep getting different charts :surprised:

Opal

Premium Member
Kaktuzz,

For your information, I made up a chart for someone that pm'd me their data.

When I responded to it, apparently it was wrong.

I do not have any information on the data, the pm friendship didn't work out, so I erased it.

I have never had a problem with my own data. I like your site, and chart options.

Last edited:

kaktuzz

Kaktuzz,

For your information, I made up a chart for someone that pm'd me their data.

When I responded to it, apparently it was wrong.

I do not have any information on the data, the pm friendship didn't work out, so I erased it.

I have never had a problem with my own data. I like your site, and chart options.

Hello Opal,

do you remember what was wrong?

Daylight saving time; or something else?

That website also works differently for registered users and guest users.

- Registered users have their reference/local place saved in settings and all calculations are automatically recalculated into their local timezone +with their local coordinations.

- Guest users must additionaly input their current/reference place into some calculations; otherwise all those various calculations and additional table times are UT/GMT and coordinates are missing -> sometimes this produce those "wrong" chart.

Opal

Premium Member
Hello Opal,

do you remember what was wrong?

Daylight saving time; or something else?

That website also works differently for registered users and guest users.

- Registered users have their reference/local place saved in settings and all calculations are automatically recalculated into their local timezone +with their local coordinations.

- Guest users must additionaly input their current/reference place into some calculations; otherwise all those various calculations and additional table times are UT/GMT and coordinates are missing -> sometimes this produce those "wrong" chart.

I really don't know. I responded to them about an aspect that apparently did not exist. At a guess, maybe there was an error of the data altogether. I know it was not something that could be changed in an hour. It is my guess, that I did not have the correct data.

Sorry that I don’t have more information. It probably isn’t your site anyway.

Last edited:

kaktuzz

Attachments

• seek_sky_carto.jpg
    seek_sky_carto.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 43
  • seek_cartography_v2_01.jpg
    seek_cartography_v2_01.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 44
  • seek_cartography_v2_02.jpg
    seek_cartography_v2_02.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 43
  • astroseek_kartografie_03.jpg
    astroseek_kartografie_03.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 38

kaktuzz

Hello,

little update again - Void of Course Moon calendar is finally online :)

mooncalendar.astro-seek.com/void-of-course-moon-astrology-online-calendar

I searched for some more info ... and there are finally 4 diffrent available options how to calculate VOC :)

1) Medieval/Renaissance VOC method popularized by modern astrologer Al Morrison::
"VOC = Period of time when Moon does not form an exact Ptolemaic aspect with another planet until Moon steps into the following sign."
Calculation works with both 7 traditional planets and modern 10 (Sun-Pluto) planets.

2) Traditional/Hellenistic VOC method - Orb 30°00'
https://mooncalendar.astro-seek.com/void-of-course-moon-astrology-online-calendar?voc=4
"VOC = Period of time when Moon is not applying to an exact Ptolematic aspect within next 30°00' degrees."

Such periods happen very rarely, mostly few times a year only.

3) Aspect by degree non/orb/moiety - Orb 13°00'
https://mooncalendar.astro-seek.com/void-of-course-moon-astrology-online-calendar?voc=2
"VOC = Period of time when Moon is not applying to an exact Ptolematic aspect within 13°00' orb (which is average Moon daily motion)"

4) Aspect by degree orb/moiety by W. Lilly
https://mooncalendar.astro-seek.com/void-of-course-moon-astrology-online-calendar?voc=3
Orb is calculated by (Moon degree 12.5° + Other planet degree)%2 according to W. Lilly table.
Orbs varies from 9.75° (Moon&Mercury) to 14.75° (Moon&Sun)

Attachments

• seek_voc_01.jpg
    seek_voc_01.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 40
  • seek_voc_02.jpg
    seek_voc_02.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 38
  • seek_voc_metody_trad_01.jpg
    seek_voc_metody_trad_01.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 40
  • seek_voc_metody_trad_03.jpg
    seek_voc_metody_trad_03.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 35
  • seek_voc_05.jpg
    seek_voc_05.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Hello,

little update again - Void of Course Moon calendar is finally online :)

mooncalendar.astro-seek.com/void-of-course-moon-astrology-online-calendar

I searched for some more info ... and there are finally 4 diffrent available options how to calculate VOC :)

1) Modern method popularized by Al Morrison:
"VOC = Period of time when Moon does not form an exact Ptolemaic aspect with another planet until Moon steps into the following sign."
Calculation works with both 7 traditional planets and modern 10 (Sun-Pluto) planets.

2) Traditional method - Orb 13°00'
https://mooncalendar.astro-seek.com/void-of-course-moon-astrology-online-calendar?voc=2
"VOC = Period of time when Moon is not applying to an exact Ptolematic aspect within 13°00' orb (which is average Moon daily motion)"

3) Traditional method - Orb 30°00'
https://mooncalendar.astro-seek.com/void-of-course-moon-astrology-online-calendar?voc=4
"VOC = Period of time when Moon is not applying to an exact Ptolematic aspect within next 30°00' degrees."

Such periods happen very rarely, mostly few times a year only.

4) Traditional method - Orb (Moiety) by W.Lilly
https://mooncalendar.astro-seek.com/void-of-course-moon-astrology-online-calendar?voc=3
Orb is calculated by (Moon degree 12.5° + Other planet degree)%2 according to W. Lilly table.
Orbs varies from 9.75° (Moon&Mercury) to 14.75° (Moon&Sun)
Hello kaktuzz, thanks! :smile: