Progressed composite chart

Kikaki

Hello,

I'm just getting to know this person and i made our composite and progressed composite charts. What I recognized, composite chart is not that exceptional, but in progressed composite chart almost all planets are conjunct. There is also composite chart 20 years from now and conjunction is just getting tighter.
Does it mean relationship is getting better over time? How important progressed composite chart is in general?

Last edited:

ElenaJ

The progressed composite shows the current point of the relationship.
The composite is based on the midpoints of the two natal charts, and the progressed composite on the midpoints of the progressed natal charts.
The chart is indicative of what is happening, just as a progressed natal chart shows the progress of the person's life and challenges, so the progressed composite shows how the relationship (which in reality is a product of the two person's blending together) evolves in time.
The conjunctions you mention could be positive or negative, depending on which planets are involved.

Kikaki

Hey,

I would really appreciate if you can answer my question and help me a little :)

Here are natal and progressed composite charts. If i try to figure out relationship dynamic at the moment, should i trust more natal or progressed composite chart?

We started talking to each other about a month ago. Is the progressed composite chart more meaningful at the moment, because it shows how energies are evolved at this time?

When i look at natal composite chart, i can see some unpredictable energies (moon, mars, uranus T-square) and obsession/manipulation (venus/mercury square pluto). But when i look at progressed composite chart, i can actually see energies blending quite well and i think many planets conjunct each other should create a strong bond.

So which chart is more important at the moment?

Attachments

• Progressed_composite.jpg
    Progressed_composite.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 114
  • Natal_composite.jpg
    Natal_composite.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 111

ElenaJ

The natal composite is a summary of the synastry contacts. It shows us how the natals blend when the two persons come together, how they react to each other in relationship.
This is a fixed. The natals don't change and the composite doesn't change.
The progressed natals, and the progressed composite, show how these two evolve over time. For example, they may have never looked at each other, but then the Venus of one progresses to the sun of the other and all of a sudden they light up and fall in love.
However, once that Venus moves on, they have to rely on the basic synastry, and if it isn't strong, the Venus energy wanes, and it could fall apart.
Just as the opposite could happen, the Venus sparks it off, but even when it moves on, there is enough between the two charts to hold them together.
So, if we see mars/uranus/moon in a t-square, we understand there is a powerful mechanism that occurs between these two people. And it will always occur, it won't go away.
Looking at the progressed composite, we understand further that they have moved forward in the relationship, but the underlying tension remains, mars/mercury/saturn is not easy to handle, and inconjunct obsessive dominating Pluto, shows the energy comes out in a different area, in a slightly different way but the pressure is still there under the surface.
How? Well, Neptune is now square those planets in tension. So evasion, deception, illusion are all playing a part and glossing over the negative, but this is all just illusion.
In the base composite chart several planets connect up, almost in the same degree: Saturn/jupiter/mars/venus/mercury/neptune/uranus/pluto/Chiron.
The unrelated sun/north node conjunction indicates that this relationship aims at finding and expressing the individual egos of the two, they each have to find themselves and express that in the relationship, and this sense of egoism will become stronger and stronger and more compelling as time goes by, because that is the purpose of their being together.
The tensions are difficult to handle, but we see that Neptune steps in to vaporise them, to allow them both to evade and look the other way.
So the irritation, the fighting, the dominance, the bickering still occur but they have a sugar coated escape hatch built in to help sustain it all.
The synastry and composite are always the most important, the progressions show the path they are following.
The best of a progressed chart cannot put into a relationship what is not there, it can only show moments when the tensions ease up.

Kikaki

Thank you ElenaJ for answering my question and offering me the new perspective. It’s a little bit easier to understand the composite charts now. It was unclear to me if natal composite chart is fixed or not and if it’s still affecting as much as progressed chart.
I didn’t paid much attention to pluto in progressed composite chart, because i thought inconjunct is not that significant. But maybe it still affects energies in a negative way.

You said:
”In the base composite chart several planets connect up, almost in the same degree: Saturn/jupiter/mars/venus/mercury/neptune/uranus/pluto/Chiron.”
Is it significant if planets in composite chart are almost same degrees but different signs? Planets are affecting each other, so there is more energy..

”The unrelated sun/north node conjunction indicates that this relationship aims at finding and expressing the individual egos of the two, they each have to find themselves and express that in the relationship, and this sense of egoism will become stronger and stronger and more compelling as time goes by, because that is the purpose of their being together.”
I have red that sun conjunct north node in composite chart can also give a feeling that the relationship has a purpose.

Last edited:

ElenaJ

"Planets are affecting each other, so there is more energy.."

Exactly.

"I have red that sun conjunct north node in composite chart can also give a feeling that the relationship has a purpose."

Exactly!

Kikaki

Hey,

I still have some questions concerning our relationship charts...

The current situation is that we started an artistic working collaboration with this person about a month ago. So we met first time face to face back then. Before that we were talking just online.

What i noticed, there is strong pluto-venus and neptune theme in our relationship which scares me a little. Currently transit pluto and jupiter are conjunct his natal sun. When we first met, transit jupiter and pluto were both conjunct our natal composite venus/mercury conjunction, which is exactly conjunct his natal sun in capricorn. This conjunction is square pluto in natal composite chart. There is venus square pluto in our natal davison chart AND our natal composite chart AND we BOTH have venus square pluto in our natal charts. At the moment transit jupiter and pluto are also conjunct venus in our natal davison chart and these are square pluto. Also our progressed synastry his pluto is opposite my sun and my pluto is trine his sun.

In our progressed composite there is 6 planets stellium in pisces square progressed neptune in saqittarius. Transit neptune is conjunct this progressed stellium and square progressed neptune. Transit south node is conjunct progressed neptune. When we first met there was progressed moon trine venus in progressed composite and near future progressed moon is going to form trine all those planets in our progressed stellium.

In our progressed davison there is sun,mars, venus in pisces square neptune. There is also transit neptune conjunt sun and square progressed neptune.

We both have our progressed sun, mercury and venus in pisces in our progressed natal charts. And in our progressed composite there is sun, venus, mars, mercury, jupiter, saturn in pisces, progressed davison there is sun, venus, mars in pisces. So there is a lot of pisces energy and neptune influence...

Have you any thoughts how these energies could manifest in our working relationship? What comes to my mind is some kind of obsession or power struggles. Or maybe we don't see things as they are because of neptune. I'm also wondering if there is some kind of attraction because venus, mars, sun stellium in both progressed davison and composite. So far things are going well between us but i'm wondering what's next.

Kikaki

The charts...

Attachments

• Natal composite and transits.jpg
    Natal composite and transits.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 49
  • Natal davison.jpg
    Natal davison.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 48
  • Progressed synastry.jpg
    Progressed synastry.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 66