Can you read my chart.

I've had quite the life;) I tell you more after the reading. Just interested to see what you all get from my chart.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 26
debilities

I have more debilities out of any chart I've ever seen(-47).

That's pretty bad, eh? I can tell you my life hasn't been a bed of roses up to this point...

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 26

rahu

Banned
you really should get another chart. the one you posted is impossible to read..easily.astro.com is about the clearest.

but I recalced your chart and added a few more symbols .

the first thing of interest is you have Eros exactly conjunct to psyche. this gives you a extremely romantic and idealistic emotion nature. it is opposed to Jupiter which probably shows you were married early in your life/your venus is square to Uranus ,which shows many passionate love affairs .you draw intense electrical emotional/sexual attraction .but this is very unstable so though I would think you are romantic drawn to the institution of marriage, if it more likely you have had one than one marriage. your sun is conjunct to juno which also shows marriages.
the asteroid aura is square to your Jupiter/uno and Jupiter/sun midpoints so it seems that you could tell who you would marry from the moment you met them.there are many marriage oriented aspects but again with venus square to Uranus,it is likely there was more than one, unless you had open marriages where you still became involved with others while still married.

your orcus is conjunct to Jupiter which gives you rather selfish nature underneath it all. this can be indicative of wealth but it also shows a ruthless pursuit and ambition of material things. I can show marriages of wealth or of social/political position.

your mercury sesquiquadrate Uranus which gives you very sharp wit and good reflexes. it show intelligent which can range to brilliance bit only with discipline. this aspects tend to make you abrupt and short tempered and the necessary education to bring out your brilliance is likely missing. But the midpoint is opposed to Jupiter and orcus , so you do have a natural grasp of higher knowledge. This pattern really inclines to multiple marriages and you are bored easily and need constant excitement or new ideas and things to do. this is a aspect of psychic potential and you have other aspects that bring out these abilities.

you have Lilith conjunct the node with mars conjunct the south node and vesta . Lilith and the node together do give an innate psychic ability. but it often just seems to one as if you just "know" stuff" and so you might think of it as intuitions. but with the mercury/Uranus aspect, I would think your psychic nature is part of your makeup.
with mars on the south node, you have etheric/auric energy that affects everyone around you. your physical presence sensed by others even if they don't know why. this tends to show that unusual or other worldly events or experiences or sensations are part of you experience of life.
this aspect tends to bring "luck",in that you inherently make the correct decisions or one might say you always take the correct fork in the path of life. if you react spontaneously and follow you intuitions, you are usually correct but too much thought or selfish calculation can take you into difficult circumstances. the south node is negative energy so you can attract the bad as well as the good. some will fall in love with you on first glance but others might hate you on first glance. this is where you must learn to temper your selfish desires. because it is your selfishness that draws the bad instead of the good. modesty will always be your saving virtue but bragging will always bring trouble.

eris is square your vertex which adds another very sexual/emotional vibrations to you. this gives you ambition but it can be very insensitive..it bring sexual attraction but it does not bring emotional sensitivity . this is a very wanton impulse and jealously follows in the wake of brief affairs.
this is help to follow your ambitions but it can leave many burned emotional bridges. your mars is conjunct to vesta which shows you favor loyalty and devotion but you also love to follow your physical senses.
with your Saturn/Uranus midpoint opposed to eris, it seems that you life has changed in big ways because of your unrestricted/sexual/love nature. and even brief affairs have disrupted your life in many ways. you have luck so it may be that some dramatic changes were for your betterment.

you do have a quiet place. you guard revealing your emotions and though you can be the life of the party, few really know the real you inside. your moon is square to pluto ,this can give you devotion to your mother ,but it can also show a mother who did not bestow much love outwardly. With the pluto/Saturn midpoint opposed to the sun, your father also seems to have been a restrictive force in your childhood. these aspect suggest you have emotional issues with intimacy, and you might have emotional demons from your childhood.

you moon/Saturn midpoint is conjunct to ixion which also tends to show a rough emotional childhood. this aspect can also show that you have a penchant for mates who are edgy of insensitive and even aggressive at times. i think you have put your well being in jeopardy by some of the decisions you have made in regard to these affairs.

whatever issues you may have , your moon/sun midpoint is conjunct to pallas showing you to be very confident and out going and wise and intelligent. you seem be an inspiration to others because nothing seem to take the sparkle out of your eye.

rahu

Last edited:
Wow Rahu. I'm impressed. Your reading was impeccable. According to the ZET downloadable software I have quite a bit in terms of debilities. IS this something that came though in your reading?