Random Thoughts, strictly Text

Hkk

Account Closed
I reckon there will be a lot of baby boomers this year with couples stuck at home. Lots of babies gonna be born Dec 2020 to 2021 šŸ¤”

Ukpoohbear

Is this the one you mentioned before on horary that kept coming and going or is this a new one?

Same one, we are talking again. He said he didnā€™t meet me because he was scared and I told him to be more honest and communicate outwardly if he has doubts again.

Hkk

Account Closed
Same one, we are talking again. He said he didnā€™t meet me because he was scared and I told him to be more honest and communicate outwardly if he has doubts again.

So itā€™s back on? Why the rush with babies

Check him out first m, see what heā€™s like etc. We donā€™t even really know ppl we live with never mind date. He could be a nutter

Ukpoohbear

So itā€™s back on? Why the rush with babies

Check him out first m, see what heā€™s like etc. We donā€™t even really know ppl we live with never mind date. He could be a nutter

Well, i read that moon-mars in synastry makes you want to have babies with someone and we have a double whammy with each otherā€™s Moon Mars conjuncting each otherā€™s. But he very well could be a nutter especially with his Pluto conjunct his DC. I feel like heā€™s myRichard Burton and this is it. Itā€™s intense and insatiable and I would take on Pluto to have him. I used to think I could fight fate and have a chance of winning until life tripped me up and I surrendered but I really want him and I am willing to learn the lesson/die trying.

Ukpoohbear

I was reading about Pluto in 7th heā€™s older than me and has learnt his lessons in love a lot. The article I read said Pluto in 7th is like the movie Casablanca and nativeā€™s need to learn ā€˜a kiss is just a kiss.ā€™ Its a great movie btw, the main character the guy eventually gives up the woman he loves because she needs to return to her husband and the husband would be heartbroken and is a necessary proponent to help people in war and breaking his heart would break a lot of other people hearts.

Hkk

Account Closed
Well, i read that moon-mars in synastry makes you want to have babies with someone and we have a double whammy with each otherā€™s Moon Mars conjuncting each otherā€™s. But he very well could be a nutter especially with his Pluto conjunct his DC. I feel like heā€™s myRichard Burton and this is it. Itā€™s intense and insatiable and I would take on Pluto to have him. I used to think I could fight fate and have a chance of winning until life tripped me up and I surrendered but I really want him and I am willing to learn the lesson/die trying.

What can I say U.K.? Go for it then. Life is too short, as we know it already. However, just still use your head especially if your gonna have his babies.
I donā€™t know your age however you come across very young so you have plenty of time for all that.

You seem young anyway. I could be wrong. I thought DS was in his 20ā€™s and CT was in his 40ā€™s - how wrong was I!!

Ukpoohbear

What can I say U.K.? Go for it then. Life is too short, as we know it already. However, just still use your head especially if your gonna have his babies.
I donā€™t know your age however you come across very young so you have plenty of time for all that.

You seem young anyway. I could be wrong. I thought DS was in his 20ā€™s and CT was in his 40ā€™s - how wrong was I!!

People are usually the opposite of how they come across. Like a Happy person will be sad, a distant person will have a soft heart, a brave person will be a coward, a mature person is hiding uncertainty and a child like person is hiding pain.

Ukpoohbear

Also, age by earth years is not about age of soul. Check out some absolute idiots who are middle aged. Like the volunteering admin opportunity I recently applied for. She talked **** for hours to me on the phone and next thing she is video chatting to me with her other middle class middle aged friend who is trying to get me to sign up to her business for Ā£50-100. So I messaged the next day to say the lack of honesty has caused me to withdraw from volunteering completely. So she phoned me crying her husband had left her and when I said I was still leaving she said ā€˜no donā€™t leaveā€™ā€™ ie a scared baby who needs to learn to hold her own hand in a middle class middle aged womanā€™s body.

Hkk

Account Closed
Or a child like person is mature and serious not necessarily about pain. The opposites need to be accurate.

A child like person is wise :smile:

I see.
Well you just be careful whatever you are. Wise one ā˜ļø šŸ˜Š

An person, well a man got back in contact with me and I was cold with him. Well Iā€™m still reflecting if I was cold and he hasnā€™t text back and itā€™s driving me crazy. I donā€™t like this feeling

Ukpoohbear

I see.
Well you just be careful whatever you are. Wise one ā˜ļø šŸ˜Š

An person, well a man got back in contact with me and I was cold with him. Well Iā€™m still reflecting if I was cold and he hasnā€™t text back and itā€™s driving me crazy. I donā€™t like this feeling

An opposite: I am wise but naive af.

Why were you cold with him?

Hkk

Account Closed
Also, age by earth years is not about age of soul. Check out some absolute idiots who are middle aged. Like the volunteering admin opportunity I recently applied for. She talked **** for hours to me on the phone and next thing she is video chatting to me with her other middle class middle aged friend who is trying to get me to sign up to her business for Ā£50-100. So I messaged the next day to say the lack of honesty has caused me to withdraw from volunteering completely. So she phoned me crying her husband had left her and when I said I was still leaving she said ā€˜no donā€™t leaveā€™ā€™ ie a scared baby who needs to learn to hold her own hand in a middle class middle aged womanā€™s body.

Omg thatā€™s so unprofessional! As in her doing that

Hkk

Account Closed
An opposite: I am wise but naive af.

Why were you cold with him?

Long story short - I knocked it on the head and said not to contact each other as it makes it worse. He said he really really like me.

So, if someone really likes you they would still try and stay in contact. I know his personality and he would call but he didnā€™t. So a month later he text: I need to know you are ok especially with Covid. How r u?
Do I replied. Iā€™m ok thanks how are you xx
He replied Iā€™m good thanks xx
AND THEN left it at that. Ffiuck him. I need a man that wants me not a part time one

Ukpoohbear

Omg thatā€™s so unprofessional! As in her doing that

Totally. She had no idea how to run her new business she was 5 seconds from a nervous breakdown yet had no problem trying to create a situation where she is using someone. It was deeper than her friends business like she wanted someone to be there for her in a codependent narcissistic kind of way. I got my cricket bat and dodged that weird yucky situation šŸ

Ukpoohbear

Long story short - I knocked it on the head and said not to contact each other as it makes it worse. He said he really really like me.

So, if someone really likes you they would still try and stay in contact. I know his personality and he would call but he didnā€™t. So a month later he text: I need to know you are ok especially with Covid. How r u?
Do I replied. Iā€™m ok thanks how are you xx
He replied Iā€™m good thanks xx
AND THEN left it at that. Ffiuck him. I need a man that wants me not a part time one

Well he did stay in contact but heā€™s not a nutter who disrespects your boundaries like you want. Also, he will be scared too.

Hkk

Account Closed
Totally. She had no idea how to run her new business she was 5 seconds from a nervous breakdown yet had no problem trying to create a situation where she is using someone. It was deeper than her friends business like she wanted someone to be there for her in a codependent narcissistic kind of way. I got my cricket bat and dodged that weird yucky situation šŸ

Ewwww Iā€™ve been in a narcissistic situation and never again. No thank you! I see it miles away and see it coming. They see me coming too but I flick it away.
Good on you. Women can be the worst ones especially manager types and I use the word manager very loosely. They like to call themselves leaders and they are nowhere near.
Have u thought about teaching others what you know. E.g if you have experience in retail you have one 2 one sessions with adults where u teach them customer service etc. You have a curriculum and go by it. Itā€™s easy going, no boss on your back and you meet ppl?