Would you pay $4000 to get tested for the Coronavirus?

Hkk

Account Closed
I haven't heard that. I have been looking at statistics.

deaths from influenza and pneumonia

In the US 50,000-80,000 a year
In Canada 6,500 - 8,500 a year

Over-and-underrepresentation-of-deaths-in-media-711x550.png

https://ourworldindata.org/causes-of-death

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.techtimes.com/amp/articles/247884/20200309/willing-paid-4-500-infected-coronavirus-save-world-research.htm

Opal

Premium Member
Truthfully, there is no way, I could allow myself to be invaded by their testing.

My Uranus is exactly square my Ascendant. I do not trust "the powers that be" at all. Been down that road before, more than a few times.

I see, that it is I that misunderstood HKK, not you, people are getting paid. I would feel like they were giving it to me.

I am allergic to Earth since I was 9 months old. Through my life, I have noticed that I am not really allergic to Earth, but I am allergic to all of the chemicals used, for, well, everything.

Just about everything in my house is unscented. If I use chemicals, I open all the windows.

multiple

Account Closed
this should be a time of major upheaval and change. we need to overhaul the systems that govern us to serve us better. the situation unfolding is a warning, this isn't the worst pandemic humanity can potentially face, but we need to change massively because the next one might just be the apocalypse. consider a new virus that has a high death rate, a high infection/reproduction rate. it's totally possible to get a perfect storm.

Opal

Premium Member
Pay $4000? I'd CHARGE $4000 to get tested. This virus is seriously getting into the psyche of people way more than it needs to.

I am with you on this sister! If you want to use me for a guinea pig, pay up! I don’t trust that they wouldn’t give it to me.

Yes, I do have Uranus exactly square my Ascendant.

Opal

Premium Member
My Uranus is right on my IC exact with an orb of just under 2 square my ascendant! I believe this virus is a means to control the population and alienate us from one another. The ultimate divide and conquer where we're no longer even divided into groups but into single individuals who feel we can't trust or come close to anyone, and it's working (as you can see). There isn't actually a concrete test for covid-19 specifically, the test they use is called the PCR test, which is very inaccurate. It tests for any strain, and most of the strains exhibit quite mild symptoms.

If people on this forum consider themselves enlightened and wish to evolve spiritually, then they should really take heed of this and resist the narrative that is being shoved down our throats. Look within and really feel if the info that is being presented by media regarding the virus truly resonates with your being or if you feel something is off. Look for inconsistencies and let go of any bias or self-delusions.

Hello ChiaMaria,

I also have to add, (because I agree with you) that you always in any crisis ask, “Who has what to gain?” The infamous “They” are achieving something. What is it this time?

They have effectively got us social distancing. People barricade themselves, and listen to what the news is directing them to hear, repeatedly. Curious, do you have a TV Chia? We got rid of ours over 10 years ago, got tired of hearing what “they” were directing us to think.

People are being set up by the large corporations to work from home. They are spending lots of money to make it feasible. I don’t think they will be going back to the office. A friend of mine is now working from home. He is talking about the back stabbing that is happening by people afraid for their livelihood. Working at an office it happens. Working away from the office afraid, it happens more.

Daycare will drastically change. If parents work from home, they only need a babysitter occasionally.

Most are reacting from fear, with good reason.

Large numbers of people die from the influenzas every year worldwide.

The difference this year, is not the numbers.

Sounds like the square of Uranus to the ascendant is consistent.

Nice to meet you!

Opal

Last edited:

Opal

Premium Member
The street people are getting desperate. A friend of mine who works downtown was chased by 4 men. He made it to where he was going. Now he is working from home. At his insistence, his company acted, but another close call with a woman had to happen before the large corporation listened.

Watch it out there. Desperation will be abundant.

-People don't want to accept cash, most street people don't have cards

-Street people have no where to get clean, McDonalds and others are only drive thru

-No one is opening their window to give money to the beggars on the street

- They are teaming up, working together, it is not a game of survival, it is survival

If you are walking anywhere, I don't recommend you carry a purse.

Be careful, some people already have nothing to lose.

wan

$4000 is a lot of money, and frankly I think a lot of people will not be able to afford it. And even if it were subsidized by the government and became available to everyone, it still would not help much, imho. One can spread the virus before showing symptoms. Also, being tested does not mean the person will not spread the virus to others. Not saying people will deliberately try to infect others, it's just that some people might not self-isolate even though they tested positive. The easiest (and cheapest) thing to do is treat everybody as if they had the virus. Keep a healthy distance when you go out. Dont touch your eyes,nose and mouth with your hands, and wash hands immediately when you get home. Also, shutting down non-essential businesses is good, too. We are already doing almost all of the above here.

Last edited: