USA Nov. 2020 Presidential Election, the Democrat Party Contenders

david starling

Problem for either Bernie or Biden is that they will be entering the presidential race with a divided party - which is a never a good sign a victory for them.

Hard for real Trump supporters to realize that a LOT of Americans are sick and tired of his posturing histrionics. In slang terms, he's a "drama queen". Time for a change. In 2016, he represented a change, but now he's "same old, same old".

piercethevale

I apologize. I had posted the wrong chart. I made so many of them the past few days that it got to be a bit confusing as to which I had intended to post, the difference is a mere ten seconds earlier... that does make a difference and also demonstrates how effective the Sabians can be when used as a tool for rectification
I corrected it and added the data sheet.

david starling

I apologize. I had posted the wrong chart. I made so many of them the past few days that it got to be a bit confusing as to which I had intended to post, the difference is a mere ten seconds earlier... that does make a difference and also demonstrates how effective the Sabians can be when used as a tool for rectification
I corrected it and added the data sheet.

Does the 10 seconds spell the difference between his being Elected or not?

piercethevale

One of the reasons I have for not going with a later time is the Desc. The "WHERE-TO" [or "WHOM-TO"] of the chart axis. To have the second degree of Gemini results in this [ibid.]
"GEMINI 2°: SANTA CLAUS FURTIVELY FILLING STOCKINGS HANGING IN FRONT OF THE FIREPLACE.
KEYNOTE:
A rewarded faith in spiritual blessings. ...
[Dane's "Keywords"] "— thus a state of INNOCENCE
. "

I don't think so... not Joe.... sooo not Joe.

So as I already covered what the Sabian Symbols are for the first degrees of Sag. and Gemini are, way back on the first page of this thread... let's move on here... I'll skip having to present the 3rd and 4th degrees of Sag. and Gemini as well... While they do show some possibility as to being relevant, what the rest of any charts that are of a later time that produces those degrees for the Asc. and Desc. just doesn't wash.

I believe that the actual place of birth, that is to the exact gps coordinates, was more to the South [is it?] that is if I'm correct that by such the 12th House cusp moves up to the next degree, the 12th degree of Scorpio...as I also covered that on page one, as to why.

With this chart the Part of Catastrophe is derived to be at 05* Gemini 56' 31", i.e. the 6th degree of Gemini [ibid.]

"GEMINI 6°: WORKMEN DRILLING FOR OIL.
KEYNOTE:
The avidity for that knowledge which ensures wealth and power. ...
[Dane's "Keyword"] AMBITION.".

Sometimes these Sabian Symbols can be so literal in their meaning... :whistling:

The I.C. of this chart, the "HOW" as to the mundane affairs The 17th degree of Pisces... and keep in mind the symbolism for His 12th House cusp, what He perceives as being the answer to the biggest problem that confronts the world at large. [ibid.]

"PISCES 17°: AN EASTER PARADE.

KEYNOTE:
The capacity inherent in all great sociocultural Images to unite the members of a community in a display of excellence.

Here we see, by contrast, the unifying power of great myths and symbols in truly organic and self-perpetuating culture. The Image of the Resurrection spurs all men within the pale of Christendom to appear at their very best and to dynamize themselves in some kind of self-renewal in response to the Christ mythos, and to the call of nature's springtime as well. Wherever found, this symbol emphasizes the value of attuning one's life activities and moods to the ritualistic patterns of society or Earth-nature, rather than acting in complete independence from the group.

At this second stage of the five-fold subcycle the Collective dominates the Individual, Yin overpowers Yang. It is a time for conformity to what constitutes the highest ideals of one's culture and for
PARTICIPATION IN COLLECTIVE PEAK EXPERIENCES.
"

as that symbol for what I believe is his actual 12th House cusp is [ibid.]
"AN OFFICIAL EMBASSY BALL.
KEYNOTE:
Group-consciousness, as it flowers at the highest level in cultural interchanges between representatives of the elite of the ruling class.
[Dane's "Keywords"] " ...the image of a ritualized DISPLAY of power, prestige and wealth. "
...so, it does make sense for this Sabian to be found for the I.C. of Joe Biden's natal chart...

as the the M.C., i.e. the "WHY" of the mundane answer as why he was born as that given for the Asc. so as to transform to that of the Desc., or arrive there, and as to why it has to be done as given by the I,C. is symbolized by the Sabian Symbol for the 17th degree of Virgo... [ibid.]

"VIRGO 17°: A VOLCANIC ERUPTION.

KEYNOTE:
The explosive energy of long-repressed contents of the subconscious.

We are dealing here with the dramatic release of energies which have been kept in check by the outer shell of the ego controlled consciousness. It may be a spectacular catharsis, but it often takes paths of destruction. Yet unless some form of purification by fire is experienced, the inner pressure of the karmic past or of more recent frustrations would shake up perhaps even more destructively the very foundations of the personality.

At this second stage, the objective confrontation with an image of the karmic past is replaced by a subjective irruption of repressed memories and primitive cravings. Everything must be released from the psyche seeking to attain the transfigured state. The soul must become empty, the mind translucent. The Keyword is
EXPLOSION
."

Yes, the man sure seems to lose his temper a lot, doesn't he?

As to the Part of Fortune...which was another factor I struggled to get just right... this chart has for the PoF the 5th degree of Taurus, and please keep in mind that I have found that the Part of Fortune symbolically reveals that action, attitude, cultural identity, or mental frame of mind, that one must employ so as to produce the most fortuitous circumstances by which they can then achieve their destiny, fulfilling their dharma. [ibid.]

"TAURUS 5°: A WIDOW AT AN OPEN GRAVE.

KEYNOTE:
The impermanence of all material and social bonds.

'All natural compounds decay', said the Buddha. The most beautiful and most enjoyed substance loses its potential energy through continuous actualization and the principle of integration and form is withdrawn, leaving the Void — 'the open grave' that ends all attachments. The Void is the great challenge: What next? One must begin anew, and if possible at a 'higher', i.e. more inclusive and universal, less egocentric, level.

This fifth conclusive stage of the sequence which deals with root elements and basic actions and responses may seem negative, yet it opens the door to self-renewal. Beyond the personal attachment rises the possibility of participating in a larger sphere of existence. This possibility rarely manifests itself except as one is ready to
DISCARD THE PAST
."

Joe so dearly loved the woman that became his first wife that He gave up a sure spot on the varsity football team in college so as to be able to spend time with her...and she was attending college herself, quite a distance away, in Syracuse, N.Y., while He was attending college in Delaware.
When she, and his one year old daughter were tragically killed in an traffic accident, due to the negligence of another driver, Joe was devastated, and to such a degree that it took its toll from his career, and it might have ended his career as a politician if not for the intervention of some so concerned.
He had to get over it and move on.... and so He did.

piercethevale

Well, I'm not sure which page it was where-in I covered the 1st degrees of Sag. and Gemini, and if in fact I didn't... I'll get to that tomrrow, or the next day.
...but as it looks like the "fix is on" so as to assure that Bernie doesn't get the nomination, and for the reason that if that is so, then what that will amount to is that Trump will trounce Biden come November... I think I may be finished with this thread and the subject matter as well.

david starling

Well, I'm not sure which page it was where-in I covered the 1st degrees of Sag. and Gemini, and if in fact I didn't... I'll get to that tomrrow, or the next day.
...but as it looks like the "fix is on" so as to assure that Bernie doesn't get the nomination, and for the reason that if that is so, then what that will amount to is that Trump will trounce Biden come November... I think I may be finished with this thread and the subject matter as well.

Please--let's do what we can to get ol' Snake-eyes out, and go from there. Are you ABSOLUTELY convinced that Biden won't be able to accomplish that, even if Sanders FULLY supports Biden's candidacy? Or, are you absolutely convinced that Sanders would spite the DNC by ensuring a Trump win over Biden?

david starling

Or, let's turn our cynicism completely loose, and assume that it's not really two adversarial Parties at all. The Republicrats are all in it together, and have already DECIDED to see to it that Trump gets a 2nd term. So, Bernie (assuming he's not in on the fix himself) was up against impossible odds. Now THAT would be an ultimate version of "the fix is in"!

leomoon

I don’t know what that means.

IF any other Sanders supporters are like me or my husband it would mean, "begrudgingly" I suppose is the best adjective to use. "Hold our noses" another description. Still a 3rd would be " the lesser of two evils" :cool: Not so personal about Biden, but the DNC adversely influenced by lobbyists, bankers and big money, albeit, less so then the Republicans perhaps.

Piercethevale:

I don't agree with your statement to me about Edgar Cayce's astrology perspective, but I'm not the type who likes to argue other's astrology either.

I once purchased the late John Wilner's "The Perfect Horoscope", who believed with all his heart, in the method he came up with,(he TOO thought he was a Cayce expert) but for me it left me rather cold, so it went with my Jeffrey Green (Vol. 2 of Pluto) and my favorite astrologer Alan Oken's "Soul Astrology" as fine books for propping up a higher kitchen plant or even a great doorstop as one astrologer who I consulted about it said. :sleeping:

Bottom line is, I never argue Astrology with others if I can help it because

a) it proves nothing and b) I hate long winded fruitless intellectually based arguments and c) I see Astrology as the Gunzberg-Brady thesis turned out to be for most Astrologers, when asked "Is Astrology essentially an art or science" The majority (perhaps 80% or more she asked via email) said "Astrology is an Art" more then a science. This questionnaire for a Master's Thesis, was probably at least 10 years ago now, so I didn't save it but it was interesting results.

Others too have their opinions, which I always manage to try & respect even if different from my own:

Liz Greene

https://www.astro.com/astrology/in_art_e.htm

more simply put:
https://andrewgibbons34.wixsite.com/website/single-post/2019/07/18/Astrology-Science-or-Art

No bad feelings or anything meant personal here, its just not my cup o' tea to argue the finer points of an Art form... :whistling:

Last edited:

leomoon

I found this quote on Quora, which pretty much sums it up for me and being a lifelong student of Cayce for 55 years, I'd say he'd agree:

*I'm thinking of his readings on Mars and potential trains, auto crashes, drownings, and any number of readings based on astrological symbols he employed. Any and all were possible for the people. Whereas, Science relies on exact, repeatable, what is called empirical evidence.

According to Liz Greene, a famous analytical psychologist and an astrologer, Astrology is an art and I absolutely agree with her.
“Astrology is an art, rather than a science or a system of religious beliefs. But what, then, is art? The artist mediates between different dimensions of life. The images, sounds, words and forms which the artist utilises are languages which can communicate the meaningful patterns of levels of reality which would otherwise be incomprehensible or incommunicable to the rational mind. When we are affected by art, it is because the work speaks to us on many levels: intellectual, intuitive, emotional, visceral. The symbols of astrology touch chords in us on so many different levels that it is not possible to ever exhaust its mystery. This is the nature of symbols, and astrology is a symbolic language.
So the astrologer can, in viewing one person's horoscope, see Mars as a symbol of unexpressed and unconscious aggression and rage; in another person's horoscope, as a symbol of motivating power, courage and initiative; in another person's horoscope, as an expression of headaches, rashes and other somatised signals of internal tension, anger and stress which are not being dealt with; and in yet another person's horoscope, as a symbol of a particular kind of person or event that the individual is likely to meet in the outside world. All these are "true" interpretations, and the ability to discern how this symbol is most likely to be expressed in any individual at any particular time relies on faculties other than those involved in empiric testing.
The art of astrology does indeed require intellectual clarity; but equally, it requires empathy, intuition, imagination, perspective, and experience. Even then, an interpretation may not hit the mark, because art has never guaranteed precision. At best, it can guarantee meaning and insight.
Many people take up astrology in the hope that simple answers will be offered to complex questions about major life issues. But if the person looks more deeply, it becomes apparent that such simple answers are not what astrology is about. Ultimately, those who make a lifelong study of astrology do so not because it offers the reassurance of science, but because they love it. And a large part of that love is invoked because astrology never fails to offer yet another set of mysteries to explore, and yet another set of unanswered questions to stretch our minds and transform our views of reality. Perhaps that is a good definition of art.”

https://www.quora.com/Is-astrology-recognized-as-a-science-an-art-or-both

leomoon

Can we see from the POTUS progressed chart, whether he is now pre-occupied with rallies, getting re-elected, OR the Coronavirus which is now labeled an "official" Pandemic world wide via WHO (World Health Org.)?

Which chart would you prefer seeing and assessing for this important new problem in the U.S. and in particular, it's leadership today?

https://www.sandiegouniontribune.co...ail&utm_term=0_d8e1c88c4e-17ccd2b593-85982857

Here is a chart of the 50 year old lawyer, who is being pointed to as the beginning? of the New Rochelle NY contamination shutdown, where the National Guard is currently being employed to keep the residents within a one mile radius from exiting this area. Apparently, he and his family went to the local popular synagogue, and he would take the public Train everyday to his law firm in Manhattan with countless others on those trains.

They've not yet found out exactly how he himself contracted it, but he is in a medically induced coma , which can be seen by the chart transits. Note: See the 3 asteroids I keep on my default from the 3 Moira - which can mean, he's near death...(hopefully he'll recover as he has a great family waiting for him)

Last edited:

david starling

"Donald Trump is the most dangerous President in the modern history of our country. I will do everything in my power to make sure that he's defeated."-{Bernie Sanders}

Last edited:

leomoon

A fifty-year old? Why are they scaring "the elderly"?

Is 50 "the new 70" ??? I thought it was just the reverse.

Perhaps he had underlying ailments which compromised his immune system too?

correction: New Rochelle NY where he attended the local synagogue, is where the 1 mile perimeter around that synagogue has now been put into place per the New York Governor to "contain" the virus. People can still leave the zone, as its not a Quarantine zone, but likely are tested now.

World Health Org. announced the new Pandemic warning because they said there were too many failings, mentioned specifically, in government , very likely pointing to the WH failings. :pouty: Remember, it was Republican congressmen recently, wearing gas masks to Congressional meetings, and blowing off the rather serious "new" virus contagion as no big deal, "like the flu". Trump trying his best as he said, "keeping the numbers low"....in spite of the contrary science.

Its nothing like the flu actually, FAR more intense, more easily spread, with NO current immunization for it (although they are working on it even as we speak)

With the flu, (influenza) this hits children rather hard and deaths occur with children, BUT with this new virus, children aren't easily compromised and seem to recover more quickly. The most deaths occur with the seniors over age 60...

IS Trump FINALLY taking this seriously? What type of changes are being implemented? Are we still far behind in testing? The news people say we are still far far behind the other countries. I've already compared us to those western countries with UHC being tested in the millions, like a "well oiled machine" not a haphazard health care system which fails us all too often as seen now.

A. Merkel said she expects nearly 80% of her citizens of Germany to have a form of this virus.

The USA is said to expect perhaps 175Million - 200 Million if numbers keep up with testing.

HHS notifies Congress that it may tap millions of ...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/2020/02/03/hhs-notifies-congress-it-may-tap...
Feb 03, 2020 · The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services notified Congress on Sunday it may need to transfer up to $136 million to help combat the fast-moving coronavirus epidemic
https://twnews.co.uk/gb-news/corona...of-infected-but-it-ll-probably-be-a-lot-lower

Coronavirus may infect up to 80% of all people in the UK and kill one in 100 of those hit, the Chief Medical Officer said today.
But he added: "Even for the highest-risk group, the great majority of people will survive this. So if you look at the Chinese data, if you take the very oldest people, the great majority survive.

Last edited:

leomoon

"Donald Trump is the most dangerous President in the modern history of our country. I will do everything in my power to make sure that he's defeated."-{Bernie Sanders}

This is the truest statement of all. Just look at what the World Health Org. spokesman said today about government failings, so WHO had to act:

https://www.sandiegouniontribune.co...0-000-infections-as-clusters-spur-worry-in-us

GENEVA —
Expressing alarm both about mounting infections and inadequate government responses, the World Health Organization declared Wednesday that the global coronavirus crisis is now a pandemic but added that it’s not too late for countries to act.
By reversing course and using the charged word “pandemic” that it had previously shied away from, the U.N. health agency sought to shock lethargic countries into pulling out all the stops.
“We have called every day for countries to take urgent and aggressive action. We have rung the alarm bell loud and clear,” said Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, the WHO chief.

Trump's 12th house clustered progressed planets in secrecy mode during a Pandemic:

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...ronavirus-deliberations-sources-idUSKBN20Y2LM

piercethevale

I found this quote on Quora, which pretty much sums it up for me and being a lifelong student of Cayce for 55 years, I'd say he'd agree:

*I'm thinking of his readings on Mars and potential trains, auto crashes, drownings, and any number of readings based on astrological symbols he employed. Any and all were possible for the people. Whereas, Science relies on exact, repeatable, what is called empirical evidence.

According to Liz Greene, a famous analytical psychologist and an astrologer, Astrology is an art and I absolutely agree with her.
“Astrology is an art, rather than a science or a system of religious beliefs. But what, then, is art? The artist mediates between different dimensions of life. The images, sounds, words and forms which the artist utilises are languages which can communicate the meaningful patterns of levels of reality which would otherwise be incomprehensible or incommunicable to the rational mind. When we are affected by art, it is because the work speaks to us on many levels: intellectual, intuitive, emotional, visceral. The symbols of astrology touch chords in us on so many different levels that it is not possible to ever exhaust its mystery. This is the nature of symbols, and astrology is a symbolic language.
So the astrologer can, in viewing one person's horoscope, see Mars as a symbol of unexpressed and unconscious aggression and rage; in another person's horoscope, as a symbol of motivating power, courage and initiative; in another person's horoscope, as an expression of headaches, rashes and other somatised signals of internal tension, anger and stress which are not being dealt with; and in yet another person's horoscope, as a symbol of a particular kind of person or event that the individual is likely to meet in the outside world. All these are "true" interpretations, and the ability to discern how this symbol is most likely to be expressed in any individual at any particular time relies on faculties other than those involved in empiric testing.
The art of astrology does indeed require intellectual clarity; but equally, it requires empathy, intuition, imagination, perspective, and experience. Even then, an interpretation may not hit the mark, because art has never guaranteed precision. At best, it can guarantee meaning and insight.
Many people take up astrology in the hope that simple answers will be offered to complex questions about major life issues. But if the person looks more deeply, it becomes apparent that such simple answers are not what astrology is about. Ultimately, those who make a lifelong study of astrology do so not because it offers the reassurance of science, but because they love it. And a large part of that love is invoked because astrology never fails to offer yet another set of mysteries to explore, and yet another set of unanswered questions to stretch our minds and transform our views of reality. Perhaps that is a good definition of art.”

https://www.quora.com/Is-astrology-recognized-as-a-science-an-art-or-both

[I apologize for being so slow in replying. I had begun this response a few days ago but the pandemic situation here in Sacramento County, Calif. took precedence, especially for the reason that so many that were early diagnosed with the virus were sent to Sacramento area hospitals for testing and treatment. We are almost to the point of being entirely locked down here and my clairvoyant friend, Clarisse, warned me of this sometime ago. I was told to prepare for a situation in which I might not be able to step outside my front door for at least five weeks. I brought this to many a friends' attention at the beginning of this month and I mostly got replies that I was over reacting... even my own room mate scoffed. He's "singing a different tune" now. Store shelves are stripped bare, He paid two dollars for a single roll of toilet paper, yesterday, and eight bucks for a pound of locally produced butter. I think Trump is doing an adequate job of handling the situation, so far... and I believe a lot better job of it than Hillary would have if she had won the election in 2016
Considering Biden's inexplicable win in Michigan's primary election, mis-counts revealed in Texas, and other areas, I'm of the opinion that "THE FIX" is definitely on.
My room mate, whom keeps up with politics to a much greater degree than I do, is now of the belief that Trump will dump Pence and offer the V.P. slot to former South Carolina governor Nikki Haley, the first woman to have been elected to the office for the State of South Carolina and the first Sikh-American to be elected a governor of any State.
She is highly admired by many and after I did a little bit of background research on the woman, I find that I'm in a great deal of admiration as well.
If Trump does get her to be his running mate in 2020, it'll be a "slam dunk", imho.]

An "Art"... ?

Seriously?

I do have to admit that there are those that call themselves an "Astrologer" that have made an art out of it... That "ART" is in the con... the deception... that they've accomplished in hoodwinking a gullible clientele that pay them for natal horoscopes, monthly updates, and annual reports and sell books they've written to an unsuspecting public at large.

If you were to review all the posts I've ever made here at aw forum, as to those that are addressed to astrological practices, techniques, or rather the application of proven procedural methods of deriving specifically relevant information from a natal or mundane chart, you will be able to see for your own satisfaction, or amusement ...depending ... that I always try to present my findings in the manner of scientific proofs.

I explain the theory of what the technique does, allegedly, attempt to establish...as for "Traditional astrological practices and beliefs" ...or if it is a theory of my own [although, as there is NOTHING NEW under the Sun, if a theory of mine does "hold water", so to speak, then it is merely the re-ascertainment of ancient knowledge.] and then I give as many examples of the application of procedural methods that give either proof of validity or, in disproof, to the contrary.
Whether it be deductive reasoning I'm utilizing when analyzing Arabic Parts in the attempt to validate an existing title of domain or a presentation of a theory, of mine, such as that found in the thread I initiated, titled, "A Runic Explanation of the Zodiac", where in I use inductive reasoning, hypothesis to theorem, I am always respectfully honoring.established procedures of scientific proof.

If this true science is ever to be so recognized by scientists in other fields it will only be so accomplished when astrologers apply themselves in the same manner as those scientists in other recognized fields of science.
The only "art" one can actually apply in astrological practice are the seven elements of graphic design to the drawing of a natal chart... which I have done, but even in those instances it was for the purpose of impressing upon the chart individual the uniqueness of their being, what they have to offer the rest of humanity seen in a positive, beneficent, perspective.

I'm rather surprised at your reply as I had taken your account of having written so much about Edgar Cayce to have meant you were supportive of the veracity of His readings given.
Frankly, I can't understand a position of "pick and choose", or "fence riding", when it comes to the readings knowing, as we both do, where the source of information comes from.
I, personally, am of the stance that one either believes it all or one doesn't. That is leaving "predictions" about the future aside as Cayce did, to my knowledge, always add a disclaimer about anything He said about the future as it depended upon on how humankind progressed spiritually in the intervening years.

Last edited:

piercethevale

P.S. I participate in Quora, myself. In fact anyone can provide answers to any topic they so have chosen when they signed up with Quora.

I find it particularly odd that you use such a statement to cast doubt on the veracity of some of the information given in the Cayce readings and yet seemingly have no difficulty in making predictions of your own with the use of astrology.

piercethevale

Tulsi Gabbard has now endorsed Biden... and so it be... but I don't abide...

But, Biden being in such poor health as he is, the gross underestimate of how virulent and deadly covid-19 apparently actually is, current estimates that it may be months yet before it begins to significantly subside, what that will do to economic and political situations in the U.S.A., and world wide, being about anyones' guess at present... it may be until October that we will have any idea of what the state of the Union will be as come the November election and who, if anyone, will be deemed qualified to lead the country into the 2020's?

A lot can happen in the next few months and likely will.
So, any further speculation, or debate, on political matters at this time seems rather futile, to me.

david starling

Tulsi Gabbard has now endorsed Biden... and so it be... but I don't abide...

But, Biden being in such poor health as he is, the gross underestimate of how virulent and deadly covid-19 apparently actually is, current estimates that it may be months yet before it begins to significantly subside, what that will do to economic and political situations in the U.S.A., and world wide, being about anyones' guess at present... it may be until October that we will have any idea of what the state of the Union will be as come the November election and who, if anyone, will be deemed qualified to lead the country into the 2020's?

A lot can happen in the next few months and likely will.
So, any further speculation, or debate, on political matters at this time seems rather futile, to me.

Did you see that Sylvia Browne prediction about a 2020 virus?