help me to understand.. where my career is ?

Kannan

Ravikumar

You are running Venus-Saturn sub-period until 2012. Venus is a funtional malefic being the owner of 3/8 houses and Saturn is in 8. Hence the problem. After 2012 you can expect some favorable results. However your bright period starts with the beginning of the next Sun dasa in 2016, as Sun is the lord of 6 (service) and sits in his own star in 10 (profession) and sub of Jupiter 10th lord . It looks service is more suitable to you than business line.

Regards

Kannan

Virinchi

hi
what mr.kannan said is right.
also saturn's view on 10th house gives u a job only. no success in business
5th lord is not helpful for taking any risks/speculation
also mercury , which helps business is retro and on constellation of sun in 10th H.
sun being connected to 6 and 10 H will only help if u work under someone.
also your dasha of venus is controlled by moon which is in 10th bhava.

frustrations and politics in job will continue till 2016 but you dont seem to have much choice

Virinchi

keep writing and thats the only way you can fight it out
only few people are lucky to find a vent to exit their thoughts and a writer is one of them.
i dont believe a ring or fasting will give you as much satisfaction as much as your writing.
keep writing without bothering about the world's reaction towards it

Virinchi

you cannot work in any environment, even in your own business

keep writing means, keep writing. simple !

your mind has a problem of thinking too much about end result even before starting a work.
so if you are into writing, you tend to think about if it will be published, will people like it, what kinds responses will you get, should you write different etc.

same applies to your life, naadi whatever
you dont take decisions and wait for advises

do everything yourself. this will be the best and last advise

Kannan

one more thing. Some days back I visited to a palce called "Naadi Astrology" those guys took my thumb impression and predicted my future. .

Nadi astrology is not dependable for future predictions.
Even some educated and accomplished persons are of the opinion that the predictions obtained from the “Nadi Astrology Readings” about possible future happenings most invariably prove to be wrong- although the readings in respect of past events appear to be amazingly accurate (and therefore the querent gets duly impressed)

Kannan

someone says "you will do business"
someone says "you will do private job"
and someone says "govt job..

Then what is left ? everybody is having his/her own prediction.. then what is astrology ?