Will it be better for me ?

Attachments

• char.jpg
    char.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 37

Osamenor

Staff member
All,

This is a horary thread. To post in it, you must be giving an interpretation of the horary chart, or commenting on a horary interpretation already given. I have deleted several posts because they were either not astrological at all or not horary astrology posts. A horary chart is not the same thing as a natal chart, and horary astrology has very specific rules. If you don't know how to interpret horary, don't post in horary threads. Unless you're posting to learn, but interpreting a horary chart as if it were a natal chart is not an attempt to learn horary.

Horary only,
Osamenor

Scherzy

All,

This is a horary thread. To post in it, you must be giving an interpretation of the horary chart, or commenting on a horary interpretation already given. I have deleted several posts because they were either not astrological at all or not horary astrology posts. A horary chart is not the same thing as a natal chart, and horary astrology has very specific rules. If you don't know how to interpret horary, don't post in horary threads. Unless you're posting to learn, but interpreting a horary chart as if it were a natal chart is not an attempt to learn horary.

Horary only,
Osamenor
Merci Osamenor
I'm waiting for your comments because this is a very important issue for me ...