Taylor Swift

theV

On the contrary, your MC can indeed describe your behavior as far as your public image goes and that doesn't apply any better than it would a celebrity - right? I'm also more inclined to believe she has a Scorpio MC, and I'm not sure how you came to figure she has Leo ASC. Surely it wasn't just from SagLeo's post on the first page?

She totally has the infamous Capricorn ASC-esque mouth (at least from my own observations - I know her teeth are not her own but Capricorns or earthy people always tend to have strong looking teeth!)

Yes, The MC describes your social character, and how you pursue your goals. Megan Fox an an example has Scorpio MC with Pluto conjunct it. She has scorpionic tendencies. However, Taylor Swift hides it because of Her Sagittarius sun conjunct Neptune and Asc.

theV

Kim Kardashian and Katy Perry are totally scorpionic-although kim's sun is in 28 libra still it is going to scorpio. They are typical scorpios who wait for time and let karma do what Karma does best.

theV

Yes, The MC describes your social character, and how you pursue your goals. Megan Fox an an example has Scorpio MC with Pluto conjunct it. She has scorpionic tendencies. However, Taylor Swift hides it because of Her Sagittarius sun conjunct Neptune and Asc.

How is it going into Scorpio?

Pluto Conjunct her Sun wide orbs and Sun closely approaching scorpio might make her carry some scorpio traits.

theV

Kim Kardashian hasn't done anything that clever or awe-inspiring to this situation. So her husband had his team record the TS phone call conversation - that was nothing to do with Kim. And so Kim decided to release that video evidence to coincide with the relevant keeping up with the Kardashians episode - that wouldn't have been Kim's decision but quite an obvious decision to wait for the right time that any one of her media team would have suggested, if not her mum, who is an actual Scorpio and the real brains behind this franchise.

Kim does not deserve recognition for posting it. compared to TS, Kim looks even more bland, as her fame is circumstantial. There is no way Kim was the brains behind TS's downfall.

We are not praising Kim for anything at all. Whether what she did is right or not is up to your moral compass. Kim felt like she did the right thing. The right thing to her is to stand up for her husband and the father of her children-totally libra with moon in the 4th house- Kim felt like Taylor sabotaged Kanye's career by making that statement. She agreed on being called " b"tch" . Then she denies it and Kim felt furious. The payback was to reveal the truth that Kanye called Taylor about the song. Taylor's album is coming out, and Kim doings might either sabotage Taylor's new album or might increase the selling. Anyway it was very revengeful.

I don't really get why Kanye who has been asking for redemption since 2009 makes such stupid move and would release such song knowing it would bring more hate to him. Kim felt like Kanye has been trying redeeming himself since 2009, and Taylor pulling that grammy speech was undoing to all the work he has done.

I understand where Kim is coming from. If you have a loved one and you see them being picked on, you would defend them.

Jenner told Kim to apologize for Taylor, but Kim retreaded and said no.

Last edited:

theV

Here is the video where Jenner asks Kim to apologize for Taylor: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFSQ-hTgRZM

Maybe, you are right. And maybe Kim and Kanye didn't had malicious intentions when they recorded Swift. Maybe they wanted to show that Taylor and Kanye are bff by recording that. Kanye was always apologizing for 2009 vmas. Maybe he thought by recording that video he is in good terms with Swift. but when Taylor pulled the grammy stunt, kim and kanye would use the video to expose TS.

Or maybe they are just evil and planned it all along. Kanye pretend to be nice on phone. Kim record it. Kanye mention only some part of the lyrics, but fails to mention I made that B famous. Then Taylor gets angry of him saying he made her famous.

Thanks il check the link.

Yes Kanye didn't mention all the lyrics did he, I'm not sure whether she's just using that fact after the evidence, or is genuinley hurt about the controversy. It kind of makes TS a bit more human as she's so gullible. I can't believe she actually said to Kanye it was a compliment he would want to sleep with her. What a stupid thing to say 🙈

Now I feel really bad for saying all these things about Taylor after seeing the other side of the story. It was stupid to approve those lyrics. She is a so called feminist. I don't think being called a ***** and sleeping with "sexist" like kanye would her so feminist agenda good. She is really stupid and naive. Her approval might have come from her naivety and good intentions.

She has Sun conjunct Neptune and opposite Jupiter by antiscia it is the aspect of naivety and being taken advantage of.

theV

Oh il look up camilla belle. Catching up on big brother, then got kardahsians to watch...it's gonna be a gooood day haha.

Oh your post about sun conjunct Neptune...alas, TS is not infallible. I like the headline, 'it's not the first time the kardahsians have murdered an innocent blonde.' �� (Simpson case) and how TS is the Mary Magdalene. No wonder we are all interested. My sister could be doing with some humbling too (Scorpio moon and Gemini fake sun, Mars in 8th, sun in 8th...) I'm taking notes ��

Yes, I'm too new to get involved. But I hope the admin is seen to be doing something and not just ignoring such a statement. Quite serious.

I am going to draw a line under that :biggrin:. I always guess why things are the way they are but people ignore my views. being bit ego maniac here :unsure: sorry.

Yes, she has Sun conjunct Neptune. many women with this combo are the victim archetype. They are also called Ariadne because they fall in deceptive love always. they are idealistic in love. They also like to decieve people and victimize themselves. my mom is one.

Last edited:
Nah surely you're not an egomaniac lol you stated an astrological fact about TS with no bs attached. Surely the opposite of an egomaniac!! (It's ok to be a little egoistical right?! 😋)

Sun conjunct Neptune...I'm going to check the charts of certain people and look out for it. Sounds quite a strong placement though because victimising yourself means scapegoating others for your actions...thank god she is gullible though, make her human. She's insanely successful and clever, and beautiful. Say whhhhhat

Cap

Interesting chart, I won't go into details.

Money and career more than OK, plenty of relationships, most of them won't work etc.

She needs to be careful because she is prone to accidents caused by carelessness - Mercury (L6) conj. ascendant on fixed star Facies. Also, Sun (L8) conj. Mercury and ASC by antiscia.

Also, while generally healthy, there is a potential for self inflicted illness, substance abuse (alcohol, drugs, medications) - Sun (L8) in 12th on Ras Alhague conj. Mercury (L6) by antiscia

Last edited:

theV

(This is a very useful little snippet, theV. A member of my family has this and it sounds about right. Would you be able to point me to where you got it ? )

It is a mere observation, based on my analyses of people with MC scorpio.

katydid

I have lived in the Los Angeles area for 40 years and have many friends and family in the entertainment industry. Taylor has an absolutely HORRID reputation among those having to work with her at events. She has a bad reputation for being callous, cold hearted, rude and obnoxious. She will take a quick 'dislike' of someone and want them out. She is known for asking for the Moon, expecting others to sacrifice of themselves just because she wants a tad extra service---but yet she does not always handsomely repay them like many celebs do.

Katy Perry has a rep for being gracious, sweet and kind to people who work for her and around her. And for being generous and loyal.

I totally believe the Cap rising chart describes TS. Especially the Merc/Uranus on Asc, opposing Moon/Jupiter. That describes a heightened level of emotional actions/reactions and over reactions to perceived slights.

Abby83

Many people around here still doubts about Taylor's rising sign so I'm going to give my own conclusion: at least for me she is a :leo: Rising with that :sagittarius: Sun. Why? I'm gonna write my reasons for my ending choice for her:

1. With the sign of the lion rising, Sun and Mercury both fall in the 5th house (the meaning of this house is related with creativity in all their expressions as art for example) and that would explain her artistic skills and inclinations.

2. Being the Sun ruled in its own house and as the regent of the 1st house /Ascendant would explain the shine we all can see inside and out of the stage. In a few words, it makes a true artist with a big star in its presence. Maybe also the Sun is making a trine with the Ascendant and that's an aspect that gives success but we have to got a rectified chart.

3. In many cases Mercury in the 5th gives a tendency to got a natal talent for singing and it seemed to me a good fact (I got it on my natal chart and I don't know if I'm at the tall of an Adele but I can sing very well to not be a professional)

4. Some astrologers say that we tend to be attracted to people with characteristics of the opposed sign of our rising (in her case it would be Aquarius/Uranus type and she had relationships with Aquarian guys as Harry Styles, Taylor Lautner and Ed Sheeran but this last as a friend, not always necessarily as a boyfriend).

5. If you didn't knew about it, many people with Leo Rising have the tendency to love to be in love and to be loved for someone who makes them feel as the only person in this world. It might have generated a problem about her ego in relationships also this can explain her current status about relationships with so many guys (Venus in Aquarius = a Venus ruled by Uranus can be also a big help for this situation in someone, more if Venus is dominant in the whole chart).

6. Her Venus falls in the 6th (main meanings of this house are wealth and work) and her profession would be of the Venusian type (she works with art and being a hardworker). The effect of the planet increases in her life if its dominant on the whole chart as I said before.

Anyway I'm no one to deny the other chart because it is a good theory that Mercury is in the 1st is conjunct with the Cap rising and also it is a high aspect for singing but there are other points that I try to relate with her but I can't as the Sun in the 12th to put an example.

Personally I love Taylor because her music (since TS, Fearless until 1989, this last didn't like it so much to me as the others) and I'm not her fan but I keep following her after years and despite sometimes I'm disaccord with some of her decisions in the last years.

Well, I can say that by the moment. Sorry if I'm mistaken but I believe more this chart than the other for all the things that I explained before.

Now yes, until the next time guys! :smile:

I agree with what u say about her asc. Taylor seems more like a leo asc. She shines like a leo and she looks like a leo asc and she is very much attracted to uranian men.

So is poor Taylor Swift ever going to be in a committed relationship? Is this drama with Kimye her turning point? From what I saw of the VMA'S I think some ppl were booing Kanye and P Diddy was rolling his eyes at him. I think ppl are seeing through their ******** and no-one likes that. Even celebrities. Kimye planned that setup with TS. That's what they always do for publicity and fame. They know it works, and then they pose for the camera. Kym did it with her ex as well. So why on earth would anyone question Taylor Swift in the matter. She was dealing with phonies with an ill sense of humor from get go. She was too naïve to get involved. And I reckon Rihanna is selling herself short being on there too.

Last edited:

wilsontc

Staff member
Back to astrology, to all

All,

Please get back to talking about astrology. I have deleted all the non-astrological remarks. If you want to gossip about a celebrity, do it in the Chat forum.

Back to astrology,

Tim

NRodin

Someone said that the Capricorn Asc makes her humble...well...I would disagree, and so would this Youtuber lol. her interpretation on Capricorn is really entertaining.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56eKIeDZQeM

That being said, i do think that deep down these people are humble and are forced to be out of ambition, but that same ambition and drive makes someone appear to have a rod up their behind, since anytime these people act fun or happy, it is just that, an act. When these people get older and they become satisfied with their achievements, that's when they really shine and give back to others. This placement is prone to a lot of misunderstanding IMO.

Cupid Arrow

Many people around here still doubts about Taylor's rising sign so I'm going to give my own conclusion: at least for me she is a :leo: Rising with that :sagittarius: Sun. Why? I'm gonna write my reasons for my ending choice for her:

1. With the sign of the lion rising, Sun and Mercury both fall in the 5th house (the meaning of this house is related with creativity in all their expressions as art for example) and that would explain her artistic skills and inclinations.

2. Being the Sun ruled in its own house and as the regent of the 1st house /Ascendant would explain the shine we all can see inside and out of the stage. In a few words, it makes a true artist with a big star in its presence. Maybe also the Sun is making a trine with the Ascendant and that's an aspect that gives success but we have to got a rectified chart.

3. In many cases Mercury in the 5th gives a tendency to got a natal talent for singing and it seemed to me a good fact (I got it on my natal chart and I don't know if I'm at the tall of an Adele but I can sing very well to not be a professional)

4. Some astrologers say that we tend to be attracted to people with characteristics of the opposed sign of our rising (in her case it would be Aquarius/Uranus type and she had relationships with Aquarian guys as Harry Styles, Taylor Lautner and Ed Sheeran but this last as a friend, not always necessarily as a boyfriend).

5. If you didn't knew about it, many people with Leo Rising have the tendency to love to be in love and to be loved for someone who makes them feel as the only person in this world. It might have generated a problem about her ego in relationships also this can explain her current status about relationships with so many guys (Venus in Aquarius = a Venus ruled by Uranus can be also a big help for this situation in someone, more if Venus is dominant in the whole chart).

6. Her Venus falls in the 6th (main meanings of this house are wealth and work) and her profession would be of the Venusian type (she works with art and being a hardworker). The effect of the planet increases in her life if its dominant on the whole chart as I said before.

Anyway I'm no one to deny the other chart because it is a good theory that Mercury is in the 1st is conjunct with the Cap rising and also it is a high aspect for singing but there are other points that I try to relate with her but I can't as the Sun in the 12th to put an example.

Personally I love Taylor because her music (since TS, Fearless until 1989, this last didn't like it so much to me as the others) and I'm not her fan but I keep following her after years and despite sometimes I'm disaccord with some of her decisions in the last years.

Well, I can say that by the moment. Sorry if I'm mistaken but I believe more this chart than the other for all the things that I explained before.

Now yes, until the next time guys! :smile:

She's a Leo rising. She tweeted her birth time which I can't find but its been said she's a Leo rising based on her time of birth.

Cupid Arrow

I don't think Calvin was immature at all in calling Taylor out! She needs to be humbled a bit. And Tom and Taylor? Fake. Fake, fake, fake. As a Moon / Pluto person I called it a mile away. I thought it was weird that Tom and Taylor "dancing" at the Met Gala started trending. So? I also took a s.it that morning, what's the big deal? Now you know why because they had to set up a foundation for them to "date". Personally, I feel Taylor is a beard for Tom... Sun in the 12th house.

I'm glad Kim released the footage too and who's to say Taylor didn't know about THAT? Everything is fake in Hollywood and done for ratings, publicity, money, etc. Taylor used to be a genuine artist but has changed over the years, whereas Kards have always been exactly who they are. I respect that more than someone who plays nice for an agenda.

She has Capricorn ASC and Mercury in Capricorn? Lol. Social cliiiiiiimber. Bye. Ugh, I can't stand her!
Lol! You and me both.

Cupid Arrow

I have lived in the Los Angeles area for 40 years and have many friends and family in the entertainment industry. Taylor has an absolutely HORRID reputation among those having to work with her at events. She has a bad reputation for being callous, cold hearted, rude and obnoxious. She will take a quick 'dislike' of someone and want them out. She is known for asking for the Moon, expecting others to sacrifice of themselves just because she wants a tad extra service---but yet she does not always handsomely repay them like many celebs do.

Katy Perry has a rep for being gracious, sweet and kind to people who work for her and around her. And for being generous and loyal.

I totally believe the Cap rising chart describes TS. Especially the Merc/Uranus on Asc, opposing Moon/Jupiter. That describes a heightened level of emotional actions/reactions and over reactions to perceived slights.

Can we talk about LA? Privately?