D9 & D4 chart - help needed

freakout

Hello,

I need help from a skilled astrologer regarding my D9 and D4 chart. I have two questions:

1) What happens when debilitated Saturn sits in 9th house in D9 chart? Mars is exalted in 6th house so it's strong as a ruler of my 4th and 9th house. Then if Venus is a significator of a women in male's chart, what will be the effect of Venus and Jupiter conjunction in 5th house in Sagittarius?

2) Will I ever have my own house if in D4 chart lord of the 4th house Saturn is debilitated in 6th house in Aries, but in D1 chart sits in 3rd house in Capricorn? Here again - Mars as a lord of 6th and 1st house is exalted in Capricorn in 3rd house and conjunct Venus and Jupiter which is also debilitated.

Below is my chart and I'm a Scorpio lagna in D1, Leo lagna in D9 and Scorpio lagna in D4.

Thank you very much for any help...

Attachments

• d1d4d9.png
    d1d4d9.png
    33.9 KB · Views: 44

ANUP

Your qquery is too simple.

Like your saturn is in 9th house in scorpio.First lets understand about timing of event.This saturn can represents mars if mars is unable to furnish it's antardasa result.I believe you get it.Let me explain little if you are still confused.Saturn can activate for aquiring house or some property if your mars is weak.This also may be there for getting back insurance funds,ancestral property etc.Don't go by negative aspects of saturn.

Next Your Venus and Jup are togetehr in 5th house in navamasa,so it's kind of blessing for you to rise or face obstacles in life and so on..

Good luck,

Anup
kascorner.com

freakout

Yes, in D9 Venus and Jupiter are conjunct in 5th house in Sagittarius, so it's a very nice placement. But - in navamsa Saturn is in 9th house in Aries (Moon is also there) so it's debilitated. In D4 chart fourth house is Aquarius and again - Saturn is placed in 6th house in Aries, the worst house in this chart.

What's most interesting for me is that Mars in D4 as a lord of 6th and 1st house is exalted in 3rd house and sits together with Venus and debilitated Jupiter. Most astrologers say that if 4th house in D4 is not happy, then it won't give home, land and happiness - it may be lost sooner or later.

In D1 chart Saturn sits in 3rd house in Capricorn so it's good, but probably not too good for permanent residence, as it shows frequent short travels. He also looks at the 9th house, opposing the conjunction of Venus, Jupiter and debilitated Mars.

I can't figure out what I can expect from all this placements regarding owning a home and land, because there is a chance of inheritance later in life, but at the same time I will be going through Saturn Mahadasha (2041-2060)... There is also a chance of getting property in Jupiter Mahadasha (2025-2041), but it can be lost during Saturn MD because of it's placement in D9 and D4 chart...

If it's too complicated and someone can take a look at my charts, here are my birth details:

19th June 1991
Augustow, Poland
6:15 PM

Thanks a lot for Your help - I appreciate it.

ANUP

I believe you are mixing all D- charts.Like D9 with D4 and then to D1.Agreed we have to derive the depositor from respective divisional and then map back to natal chart D-1.but be specific to a divisional chart like for fixed assests like property,land,then strick to D4 chart instead of mixing all.See, navamasa which we call D9 also is applied for overall general life area reading whereas D4 (siddansha) which is moolkarak house for 2nd house (representing net assests etc) is used for this particular attribute.I need not to explain this detailed portion here in open platform.

Mahadasa Delay in aquiring property, be it inheritance or with self earned is next level of advance portion.Check your chart.Saturn is itself a delay causing planet, be in it's mahadasa or in antardasa.This will delay by all means.Right now your chart is not in front of me but not saying all this merely on the basis of assumption.

-Anup
kascorner.com

Shanti

lagna in D-4 is very strong.
Vargottama.
Mars as ascendant lord is exalted.
(which means that also ascendant lord from rashi is exalted and strong
in that varga).

Saturn is debilitated but exchanges sign with mars giving it strength.

In D-9 saturn and mars exchanges sign again. This strengthens the factors.

You need not worry about the strength. It should be able to produce results.

Last edited:

freakout

Yes - saturns debilitation is cancelled.

but that doesn't change the fact that Saturn in D4 chart is in the 6th house - one of the worst possible placements... the only good thing is that from the 3rd house also Jupiter and Venus are looking at it...