Help, natal chart.

Elle may

Hello I don't know how to properly interpret this natal chart. It's for my little one. I was told a few different things by different astrologers but I'd like further input. My child was born may 10 2017, at 3:27 pm (15:27) in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. I was told that although she has natal Jupiter in the first for Virgo (in libra) that she may be obese in the future? Some people say no and others say yes... but also in her fourth she has Pluto and Saturn... So I was told that it's either control or something at home. Or a separation in parents?? I'm a single parent from the start but I was curious about this as I have a really loving relationship with my child although it is just us two. In a way I want to be reassured that everything is well and fine lol but I'd like to learn about my little one if someone can help interpret the chart please... And is it true that all Scorpio moons hate their mother? I'm so close with my little one so I'm hoping it's just a strong bond as opposed to negatives I've read online. I know everyone is different however. But yes please explain this chart to me. The paternal figure isn't present since pregnancy so I'm thinking maybe that's that the fourth is about?? Anyways thank you :)

kingdomkeys

Hey Elle may! I'll try to give my input here but please know that I'm in no way a professional astrologer however I've been into astrology for a while and I too know some stuff lol.

I was told that although she has natal Jupiter in the first for Virgo (in libra) that she may be obese in the future?

She does have Jupiter in first house and this planet symbolizes expansion amongst other things but that doesn't mean she's' going to be obese! I like to consider astrology as a tool to give us more self-awareness and list our tendencies but nothing too definite. Having Jupiter in 1st house would give one optimism, happiness and the tendency to indulge in things/be full of life. I haven't met a single person with this placement that has grown to be overweight and Virgo rising individuals are usually very careful with their calorie intake so I wouldn't worry about it. Genetics are important as well.

but also in her fourth she has Pluto and Saturn... So I was told that it's either control or something at home. Or a separation in parents??

Saturn does indicate somewhat of a broken home (or not feeling at home while at home) but that doesn't mean your relationship will suffer. It's usually just the absence of a parental figure (in my experience it's the father) so the home can feel a bit cold. I have a Capricorn IC, which is ruled by Saturn and my father has been emotionally absent my whole life... it's like he wasn't there when he just didn't care/was busy with work. Pluto here would indicate turmoil in childhood/the home life but also that need for intensity when behind close doors. The only tip I'd give is to try to not come off too strict with your child and I mean strict in an unhealthy way where she would see you as an authority she could hate (I know a few people with this placement that suffered abuse from their parents and it was the father who was abusive again but that doesn't have to be a given). You should raise your kid in a way that she expresses her emotions to you/feels loved and doesn't have to keep secrets from you. Additionally, most of these 4H placements could also relate to her dad only (Pluto rules intensity and mystery among other things so there might be an obsession with revealing his personality P.I. style haha).

And is it true that all Scorpio moons hate their mother? I'm so close with my little one so I'm hoping it's just a strong bond as opposed to negatives I've read online

This also doesn't have to be true. Scorpio Moon children often have an intense relationship with their mothers but it's not always about her controlling/abusing them. She could simply adore you and see you as this deep, detective-like person that is just psychologically charged and empowering to the household (these are positive Plutonian traits).

Hope this was helpful! Note that your entire chart is needed for a more definite and in-depth interpretation but I'm not skilled enough to offer you that.

All the best.

Last edited:

Elle may

Hey Elle may! I'll try to give my input here but please know that I'm in no way a professional astrologer however I've been into astrology for a while and I too know some stuff lol.

She does have Jupiter in first house and this planet symbolizes expansion amongst other things but that doesn't mean she's' going to be obese! I like to consider astrology as a tool to give us more self-awareness and list our tendencies but nothing too definite. Having Jupiter in 1st house would give one optimism, happiness and the tendency to indulge in things/be full of life. I haven't met a single person with this placement that has grown to be overweight and Virgo rising individuals are usually very careful with their calorie intake so I wouldn't worry about it. Genetics are important as well.

Saturn does indicate somewhat of a broken home (or not feeling at home while at home) but that doesn't mean your relationship will suffer. It's usually just the absence of a parental figure (in my experience it's the father) so the home can feel a bit cold. I have a Capricorn IC, which is ruled by Saturn and my father has been emotionally absent my whole life... it's like he wasn't there when he just didn't care/was busy with work. Pluto here would indicate turmoil in childhood/the home life but also that need for intensity when behind close doors. The only tip I'd give is to try to not come off too strict with your child and I mean strict in an unhealthy way where she would see you as an authority she could hate (I know a few people with this placement that suffered abuse from their parents and it was the father who was abusive again but that doesn't have to be a given). You should raise your kid in a way that she expresses her emotions to you/feels loved and doesn't have to keep secrets from you. Additionally, most of these 4H placements could also relate to her dad only (Pluto rules intensity and mystery among other things so there might be an obsession with revealing his personality P.I. style haha).

This also doesn't have to be true. Scorpio Moon children often have an intense relationship with their mothers but it's not always about her controlling/abusing them. She could simply adore you and see you as this deep, detective-like person that is just psychologically charged and empowering to the household (these are positive Plutonian traits).

Hope this was helpful! Note that your entire chart is needed for a more definite and in-depth interpretation but I'm not skilled enough to offer you that.

All the best.

Thank you for responding! Yes definitely a big personality Lol!! And I hope it a big obsession with uncovering them. I was told she might see home as strict but I'm a water sign and very patient and empathetic so I will definitely always try my best to be understanding, thank you for the insight.. I'm curious as to how this Pluto in fourth plays out :) hoping it's positive.. I was told also a religious upbringing (I'm not sure if you checked out her chart) do those fourth house placements always have to be negative. I hope she's always very close and connected with me my family is very close anyways 👼🏽I feel like perhaps just an intense loving family. I've always been the type that's private with a very close knit circle. I was also told though with her Taurus sun Scorpio moon that as she gets older she wouldn't be too into the absent parent because this is a very loyal type person and it's basically burnt bridges?

waybread

I am so sorry that you got such rotten astrological advice regarding your little angel.

Briefly, Jupiter rules the principle of expansion and in the first house, it can mean weight gain. But it can mean other things as well. Generally Jupiter is the good luck, "feel good" factor.

A Scorpio moon is a passionate moon. My adult son has his moon in Scorpio and he and I get along fine. He is now the father of a little sun-Scorpio, and they have a beautiful close emotional bond.

Traditionally the 4th house rules the father. In modern astrology it may say more about the childhood home and early conditioning.

The best thing you can give your child is your unconditional love-- which you are doing.

Please enjoy your little one, Mama, and don't worry about the pop psych astrologers.

Last edited:

Elle may

I am so sorry that you got such rotten astrological advice regarding your little angel.

Briefly, Jupiter rules the principle of expansion and in the first house, it can mean weight gain. But it can mean other things as well. Generally Jupiter is the good luck, "feel good" factor.

A Scorpio moon is a passionate moon. My adult son has his moon in Scorpio and he and I get along fine. He is now the father of a little sun-Scorpio, and they have a beautiful close emotional bond.

Traditionally the 4th house rules the father. In modern astrology it may say more about the childhood home and early conditioning.

The best thing you can give your child is your unconditional love-- which you are doing.

Please enjoy your little one, Mama, and don't worry about the pop psych astrologers.

Thank you lol! Oh so it was opposite in representation of parents? Hmmm.. my little love has mars in the tenth, I wonder what that means besides the career point in regards to me. And thank You! Positive Scorpio moon response I have never heard anything nice about this placement and I was so worried, but that's a relief! :)

waybread

Thanks. Scorpio is passionate, but also very loyal. (It's a fixed sign.)

I sometimes question the wisdom of doing charts for babies/toddlers, because there is a danger of reading too much into a description that might not be that important in the child's life or even mistaken.

I especially wouldn't believe anything from the Dr. Doom School of Negative Astrology. Those astrologers are out there, and I would give them a wide berth.

One beginners' astrology book that I highly recommend is Steven Forrest, The Inner Sky. If you can read planets in signs and houses, you can understand his book.

Elle may

Thanks. Scorpio is passionate, but also very loyal. (It's a fixed sign.)

I sometimes question the wisdom of doing charts for babies/toddlers, because there is a danger of reading too much into a description that might not be that important in the child's life or even mistaken.

I especially wouldn't believe anything from the Dr. Doom School of Negative Astrology. Those astrologers are out there, and I would give them a wide berth.

One beginners' astrology book that I highly recommend is Steven Forrest, The Inner Sky. If you can read planets in signs and houses, you can understand his book.
I'll definitely look into it :)

kingdomkeys

Thank you for responding! Yes definitely a big personality Lol!! And I hope it a big obsession with uncovering them. I was told she might see home as strict but I'm a water sign and very patient and empathetic so I will definitely always try my best to be understanding, thank you for the insight.. I'm curious as to how this Pluto in fourth plays out :) hoping it's positive.. I was told also a religious upbringing (I'm not sure if you checked out her chart) do those fourth house placements always have to be negative. I hope she's always very close and connected with me my family is very close anyways 👼🏽I feel like perhaps just an intense loving family. I've always been the type that's private with a very close knit circle. I was also told though with her Taurus sun Scorpio moon that as she gets older she wouldn't be too into the absent parent because this is a very loyal type person and it's basically burnt bridges?

I agree that it may be just an intense situation altogether without many negatives (maybe just secrecy regarding domestic affairs) but I think a lot of people who are into astrology just jump off their seats when they see Pluto or Saturn inhabiting a house together lol, especially the fourth.

I'm not sure about the Sun-Moon opposition and its effects, I just know these people are frequently divided over their wants (Sun) and needs (Moon). Also, it would perhaps indicate how one's father and mother figures were very different in the eyes of the native or perhaps simply against each other and never being able to get on the same page.

Based on what you've provided, I'm sure your kid will grow to be an empowered individual as one can go to great lengths with such a supportive parent as yourself. Kudos to you!

greybeard

I agree that it may be just an intense situation altogether without many negatives (maybe just secrecy regarding domestic affairs) but I think a lot of people who are into astrology just jump off their seats when they see Pluto or Saturn inhabiting a house together lol, especially the fourth.

I'm not sure about the Sun-Moon opposition and its effects, I just know these people are frequently divided over their wants (Sun) and needs (Moon). Also, it would perhaps indicate how one's father and mother figures were very different in the eyes of the native or perhaps simply against each other and never being able to get on the same page.

Based on what you've provided, I'm sure your kid will grow to be an empowered individual as one can go to great lengths with such a supportive parent as yourself. Kudos to you!

My brother, now an old man and retired, has a Saturn-Pluto conjunction in his Leo Sixth. He had serious heart issues until his third open-heart surgery at age 21, when the problems were resolved.

He was filled with such admiration for doctors that he himself dedicated his life to the healing arts.

Elle may

Hmmm... I wonder if it could just mean a parent that wasn't there? Wanted nothing to do with the native? Because they aren't around? I know that the sun and moon represent the parents but I totally missed interpreting this opposition but it's crazy how astro shows this.