Why am I suffering so much?

Tryalchemy

PlutorisingLee Do you know your strongest planets? You probably have strong Pluto or Mars like myself.

The only thing that might reflect the conjunction of moon/mars to my IC is my dad and brother were both born on November 12th, both scorpios, and they would fight violently with each other when I was growing up, like my mom and I would sometimes leave and stay in hotel because it was really bad. But nobody was violent to me. I guess I subconsciously picked up that type of behavior though, because I was so used to being around it, it seemed like a common response, not knowing it was totally not normal to fight like that with people you are close with.

I don't really know what i'm meant to do here. I am an artist, creative in almost everything, I produce electronic and house music, I play guitar and piano, sing, write lyrics, and I used to counsel couples (but I have not been working for the past 2+ years). I didn't end up getting my full degree to become a psychiatrist, so there's a limited amount of things I can do with what I have. I'm good at it though, the psychology, which is so ridiculously obvious from my chart haha, especially the counseling I specialize in. I was thinking of going back to school to work with young kids in anger management, but i'm not sure...I feel like i'm supposed to have my own creative independant type of service/business that sort of combines everything I have to offer people. I'm really not good at working for other people or anything in which the government forces their control over, which is basically everything these days, because I object to anything immoral that I am supposed to abide by, which is why I ended up not getting my degree for psychiatry. I cannot sell things because I refuse to sell something to someone that is not in their best interest, which is why I left the sales industry. Like I can't convince a diabetic person to buy Naked Juice, I can't tell someone recovering from cancer that they need to buy whatever vitamin i'm promoting, it's just so wrong, especially because i'm not ignorant in medicine and overall common sense. Most people do just fine because they wouldn't even think to ask the person if they're diabetic or why exactly they're looking for a vitamin. But jesus christ, to me that's like second nature. Whenever I sold something extremely high in sugar, I always just had to ask anyone who looked over the age of 60 if they're diabetic, because isn't that the moral thing to do? Maybe some people were offended by me asking but i'd rather someone be offended then contribute to something potentially dangerous to them. I'm just so honest, I was horrible at sales. People really, really liked me though, when I worked in sales. They knew they could trust me. I sold things when I told people NOT to buy it! They would buy it and tell me they were buying it because I genuinely seemed like I gave a s*** and asked them how their day was. Isn't that sad, that people will pay just for someone to show that they care? What a society man, this is how lacking in compassion and selflessness we are. These things are something I find myself passion about, things i'd fight for. I care about whether people are safe or not. They could take that Naked juice home, drink two glasses, and go into a coma. How could anyone just ignore these medical facts in sales? Have we no greater good? Have we no decency? One time, a women that was about 86 years old wanted to buy the naked juice, she was a diabetic, she told me she didn't understand what she could or couldn't drink because her doctors didn't explain. I literally put everything away and I took her up and down every single aisle and showed her what is good for her and what she should avoid. I showed her where to look for the sugar. I showed her the diet snapple, I told her about my grandmother who was diabetic, and what she liked that was healthy. These are things I feel like everyone should just do. I could have gotten fired for that, for walking away and not selling the product. I don't care. I know right from wrong. I understand if a person doesn't know anything about health or medicine and they're selling something like that, because they truly don't mean any harm, but since i DO know, it would be wrong to not use that knowledge to make sure people are safe. I'm very intelligent in all different subjects so ignorance is not a card I can play. But yeah, i'm really passionate in that way, it's Neptune for sure. Cause i've had people come up to me and tell me their whole life story and start crying, I guess they sense that they can trust me or something. But I really do care. I remember what every single person would tell me and when I see them again I would ask them about it. Because I really want to know. People need that, you know, they need to be acknowledged and remembered and such simple, easy things, I don't know why so many people are unable to do this. So i'd like to do something where I can use those strengths to make a difference. I don't care how much money I make. I just want to help someone. I don't want anyone to feel like I have ever felt. I would never abandon anyone the way people have abandoned me. Even if I am giving to my own detriment, I believe strongly that it is the right thing to do. I used to give my whole lunch to people who would come into my job if I noticed them shaking, the elderly people, who skip breakfast and then end up with crazy low blood sugar and are about ready to pass out, i'd insist that they sit down next to me and eat the food and would not let them out of my sight until they did. I am very protective. I feel it is my priority to help people. I even act this way with the crows! My god! Sorry I tend to ramble.

Yes I think I am much better suited with men who have feminine qualities because they will let me be the active person who takes care and protects and controls. I can't be submissive, even if I wanted to, I become greatly uncomfortable and irritated by doing so. I get along better with masuline individuals as friends, though, as I am not interested in the things feminine people are usually interested in. It's not surprising my friends always end up being a fire sign. But in relationships that never turned out very well haha.

thelivingsky
Yes that’s what another astrologer told me to do, I looked into it a while back but wasn’t able to figure out how to “turn it off” so to speak. I feel like i’m always “on” no matter what. I feel like it is perhaps the heavy moon/pluto which I cannot escape. That is why I am looking forward to progressing into sagittarius. But I suppose I cannot change my natal promise, if there is a promise that isn’t never ending suffering haha. Whatever it may be. What are your thoughts on occult/magick? I have taken naturally to it since I was about 6…is that just pretty much a given considering what i’ve got going on in my chart? I have been successful in manifesting things however…the only things that seem to obey are that which are under Mars. And I have great difficulty figuring out whether I am going against the natural order of things or not. Am I only able to obtain things pertaining to Mars, Moon, and Pluto?

Witchy one
It’s okay, I always take everything really personally lol. I annoy myself. I am still trying to learn that you cannot accurately judge someones tone and meaning by words alone. The technology makes it harder on people like me. I do better in person so I know how a person means whatever they’re saying. I am just very sensitive because I feel often I am misunderstood and then whenever I am reminded of it I become very strange and despondant and compulsively apologize and feel like retreating and curse myself for being an alien and try to go on and on explaining, with absolute urgency that I have clarified. I know this is greatly enhanced by my anxiety and OCD for sure. I don’t know why, it is always important that I am understood to the point where I keep bringing up the same thing and will repeat myself over and over. I think it’s why I pretty much stopped telling anyone my feelings cause it ends up somehow being a big mess. My best friend, the Leo, he was the only one who understood me exactly in the most strange way and not having him is like, I have nobody to express myself to anymore because I do not feel safe or understood. And I get exhausted because I don’t like to neurotically re-read texts before I send them to make sure I make sense. I don’t know why he understood me but I have not come across anybody else like that. I still text him even though he doesn’t text me back. Because I am used to everyone being a ghost. Maybe one day someone will respond to me from the grave. I am trying to resurrect everyone and everything. I will keep digging even if it kills me.

Gemini888
I think the first 3 people to reply were all Gemini’s hahaha! Go figure right!

GemwDepth

Account Closed
Hey Tryal, I hope you are doing better from before. I just want to comment that you are writing a lot back. While I wish you well, one must keep in mind this is a free forum of volunteers where people are not paid for their time and services. At some point, you may want to consider consulting a professional astrologer, or therapist.

I helped you with your original question, and I do hope you feel better. If you want to know about Merlin conjunct Sun, it may be more appropriate to start a separate thread.

Last edited:

Gemini888

You have Chiron in Gemini in 12H. That may be what attracts so many Gem to your question :biggrin:

How are you doing now? Please update us on your status.

Emeraldstar99

Same here, my bet is that Pluto conjunct Descendant transit exact. I felt mine when it was 4 degrees away, now in February 2019, it will be exact just like yours.

Witchyone

Witchy one
It’s okay, I always take everything really personally lol. I annoy myself. I am still trying to learn that you cannot accurately judge someones tone and meaning by words alone. The technology makes it harder on people like me. I do better in person so I know how a person means whatever they’re saying. I am just very sensitive because I feel often I am misunderstood and then whenever I am reminded of it I become very strange and despondant and compulsively apologize and feel like retreating and curse myself for being an alien and try to go on and on explaining, with absolute urgency that I have clarified. I know this is greatly enhanced by my anxiety and OCD for sure. I don’t know why, it is always important that I am understood to the point where I keep bringing up the same thing and will repeat myself over and over. I think it’s why I pretty much stopped telling anyone my feelings cause it ends up somehow being a big mess. My best friend, the Leo, he was the only one who understood me exactly in the most strange way and not having him is like, I have nobody to express myself to anymore because I do not feel safe or understood. And I get exhausted because I don’t like to neurotically re-read texts before I send them to make sure I make sense. I don’t know why he understood me but I have not come across anybody else like that. I still text him even though he doesn’t text me back. Because I am used to everyone being a ghost. Maybe one day someone will respond to me from the grave. I am trying to resurrect everyone and everything. I will keep digging even if it kills me.

How are you today?

It seems like your mind is spinning too fast with all these negative thoughts and feelings for you to take a deep breath, relax, and figure out what you need right now. Is that true? If so, that might be something medication can help with. You mentioned trying different antidepressants. Have you switched recently or missed some doses? I'm asking all of this because you can't think rationally if your meds are messing with you. And you might seriously try some deep breathing too. You could try breathing gently into that part of your abdomen below your ribcage. Try to fill up your whole lungs until that part expands too. It's a little difficult at first if you're not used to doing it. Eat if you need to, and drink some water. These little physical things count when you're emotionally overwhelmed. That's especially true right now, because Pluto and Saturn are transiting your 6th house.

With sun in Libra and Venus in Scorpio, your aura is likely to be alluring. It's not really surprising that your presence made the Leo's girlfriend jealous, if that is why he has stopped seeing you. And no, that is not your fault. As someone else mentioned, that does tend to happen to mixed gender friendships in early adulthood anyway, no matter the placements. Jealousy is a problem for a lot of us, unfortunately. If he stopped talking to you because your problems were too intense for him, that is another matter. Some people are fair weather friends, but other times we wear out perfectly good friends by leaning on them too much. It's good to have more than one person you can turn to for this very reason.

I see you have a lot of planets in your 4th house, so childhood may have been difficult. You call yourself bad a lot in these posts, and I might guess that is related to a difficult childhood. If you say that kind of stuff to yourself in your head everyday, it's going to make you feel terrible. It may sound like BS, but it's true. You have to speak gently to yourself.

Tryalchemy

Hi everyone, I am feeling a bit better. Thank you for asking! I have calmed down, when I first posted this I was at peak depression, had been intuitively waiting for some terrible news, and I am glad to say the news has come and it was what I anticipated, but now that it has actually been put out there, now I don't feel like I am going insane. I don't like having to guess, knowing things that people won't admit or address. Once it's out there I don't have to worry about it. I had been seriously questioning my faith and sanity and everything else, but then I sort of saw the light and I don't feel so bad anymore. It's okay, I always make a come back, been at the bottom but ima make it to the top, always confirm that after the storm. It's crazy. I think I was born sad though, it's okay, I just have a very dark soul. Maybe I will obtain my gift in June. Possibly.

I wasn't too much for my best friend, he and I were the same. I guess he just changed and I stayed the same so he outgrew me or whatever. And his girlfriend didn't like him talking to me and I think she's the one, i'm sure she's the one, so I guess he's just having to choose and it means more to him to marry and he has always been that way. I get it, I do. I just miss him a lot. I'm not a jealous person, haha, even though my venus apparently is supposed to be the ultimate jealous. But i'm too confident in what I got to offer to ever be jealous in relationships. It's hard for me to understand why other people get jealous cause it's not like you can prevent someone from doing anything. Personally it annoys me to the point of cutting people off when they act jealous, it's suffocating. But I guess the majority of girls are jealous, or so i've heard. I'm sure my best friend was that way with her as well, so it's probably just them two and they don't talk to anybody else. He has always been that kind of person and been drawn to those type of people. He feels threatened whenever his partner talks or does anything that doesn't have to do with him.

I'm not always this...manic sounding. I'm actually pretty chill. It's just my brain gets all twisted when i'm knowing something that doesn't come from logic and I gotta sit there with my own insanity and try to figure out whether it's real or not.

But ay, thanks for all your replies and showing your concern and all that, really appreciate it, feel free to message me or whatever if you need help with anything, I got some good knowledge and skills up in here and would be more then happy to return the favor :]

Gemini888

Hi everyone, I am feeling a bit better. Thank you for asking! I have calmed down, when I first posted this I was at peak depression, had been intuitively waiting for some terrible news, and I am glad to say the news has come and it was what I anticipated, but now that it has actually been put out there, now I don't feel like I am going insane. I don't like having to guess, knowing things that people won't admit or address. Once it's out there I don't have to worry about it. I had been seriously questioning my faith and sanity and everything else, but then I sort of saw the light and I don't feel so bad anymore. It's okay, I always make a come back, been at the bottom but ima make it to the top, always confirm that after the storm. It's crazy. I think I was born sad though, it's okay, I just have a very dark soul. Maybe I will obtain my gift in June. Possibly.

I wasn't too much for my best friend, he and I were the same. I guess he just changed and I stayed the same so he outgrew me or whatever. And his girlfriend didn't like him talking to me and I think she's the one, i'm sure she's the one, so I guess he's just having to choose and it means more to him to marry and he has always been that way. I get it, I do. I just miss him a lot. I'm not a jealous person, haha, even though my venus apparently is supposed to be the ultimate jealous. But i'm too confident in what I got to offer to ever be jealous in relationships. It's hard for me to understand why other people get jealous cause it's not like you can prevent someone from doing anything. Personally it annoys me to the point of cutting people off when they act jealous, it's suffocating. But I guess the majority of girls are jealous, or so i've heard. I'm sure my best friend was that way with her as well, so it's probably just them two and they don't talk to anybody else. He has always been that kind of person and been drawn to those type of people. He feels threatened whenever his partner talks or does anything that doesn't have to do with him.

I'm not always this...manic sounding. I'm actually pretty chill. It's just my brain gets all twisted when i'm knowing something that doesn't come from logic and I gotta sit there with my own insanity and try to figure out whether it's real or not.

But ay, thanks for all your replies and showing your concern and all that, really appreciate it, feel free to message me or whatever if you need help with anything, I got some good knowledge and skills up in here and would be more then happy to return the favor :]
Thank you for your update. I'm glad you have finally calmed down and seen things in a more positive way. Don't be ashamed, depression bouts are what you should expect when you have depression. Believe it or not, I also have depression bouts now and again. The world around me just turns into **** during my breakdown. Now this is a funny thing with us Aries people. Aries's breakdowns are really intense, and if we aren't careful, we can go on to do risky thing, even suicide. Suicide is generally an impulsive act and it fits Aries's temper. Everyone who is thinking of suicide needs to calm down and consider whether it's really worth going for it, but that's imperative for people with strong Aries placements.

Please stick around. You surprised me in a pleasant way that you want to help around. Most new users here just want some reading and disappear forever. Who knows, maybe you would help someone out of the darkness like we did to you. It could be me that you will be dragging out :whistling:

kshantaram

Premium Member
further salient pointwise feedbacks if any to adapt!

moon-mars-ketu separative SNode libra 4th,
volatile emotions and finances and detachments from mother-property-motherland-siblings etc,
pain-injury-surgery arms-shoulders-ears-kidneys-heart-lung inflammations etc;
prayers to Christ, offer red flowers fri evenings at the alter at home;

sun debilated libra wavery mind;

jup-rahu NNode aries hyper-impulsive, vitiating wisdom, rise-fall in life,
wear brown hessonite over pendant;
may wear yellow sapphire over pendant touching heart;

jup trine leo 2nd for family-finances and trine sat sag 5th for luck-edu-romance-children-position;
sat lord 7th for marriage over 5th, gains from spouse;

jup now heading towards natal sat sag year ahead to watch for
employment opportunities, advisory-public admin-legal roles etc

sat transit own cap 7th for marriage-vocation-business,
growth through public admin-mass supervision;
sat now transit own cap 6th good for health-employment;

taurus-venus 11th inimical for cancer asc,
stress-delays in income-gains-friendships-relationship;

inimical venus with mer over secretive scorpio 5th, gains through
research-occult aptitudes and luck-education-romance-children-position under stress-delay;
health issues heart-stomach-skin-urological etc;
previous one year jup transit mer-venus supportive of relationship;

ketu separative NNode previous 1.5yr and coming 1.5yr transit acq/cap 7th,
indifferent towards relationships, abdominal pains etc
ketu transit cap 6th later accident prone, job separation, etc

sat too previous 2.5yrs transit natal sat sag 5th seeking change but stuck

lords 1/7 moon-sat over libra-sag 3/11 from each other,
lord venus-jup unfriendly, mere dutiful relationship in marriage;

hope jup transit sat-sag 5th helps year ahead;

while rahu transit cancer asc tends to foreign travels trine natal rahu 9th;

hope enables take stock, reflect-pick and adapt as relevant,
do share-discuss how true-insightful, traits-talents-health-trends-prospects etc etc

wishing well, kshantaram

ps : appreciate the earlier brief ack in synopsis.

Emeraldstar99

I can read other peoples charts and relational charts great, but I can't seem to understand my own or figure out why I am suffering so **** much. My saturn return has ended, but my progressed chart is horrible and I do not wish the placements upon anyone. I feel if I was born at a better time, instead of at the bottom of hell, perhaps I would suffer less. It is just never ending.

I feel too much, think too much, i'm intuitive but then go back and consider that maybe i'm just an idiot and I have been following my intuition with blind faith straight into the slaughterhouse. I love too much. Give too much. I am a fool. My moon neptune aspects probably make me delusional. Isn't it supposed to make me intuitive? If i'm so intuitive then why are the things I am working toward, what I feel guided to do, so difficult to obtain?

In the past 2 1/2 years, I have met the only person I have really ever felt passion for and wanted to marry. Due to my anger and emotional outbursts, he left (moon conjunct mars, yay). I still want to be with him and have been waiting and waiting but something always screws it up. I've mastered the emotional control, i've done all the self help possible, I have done so much meditation. I take antidepressants, they no longer work. I'm so tired of people telling me to switch anti depressants, like that will suddenly make me forget all the things that have caused such sorrow. What a joke.

I'm so angry, I am so bitter, I have done so much and gotten nothing. Maybe I should have been like all the rest, and worried only about myself and making money. Perhaps then I would have been happy.

I feel like I am not from this world. I do not belong here. I do not understand the people here. Selfish. No compassion. Nobody cares. Nobody does anything except what they want to do when they want to do it.

My best friend who knew my entire soul suddenly stopped talking to me because he felt he can't be friends with me since his girlfriend gets jealous (aren't we all adults here?). He no longer even responds to my texts. We were best friends for 7 years and I was the one who helped him move his bed down 3 flights of stairs after crazy breakups and picked him up when he was too drunk to drive, that kind of stuff. He would come over immediately or call if I had an emotional breakdown. He doesn't even text me back anymore. Everyone has just left my life. Moved away. Started a family. I feel isolated. I may as well be a ghost. I think often of killing myself. Therapy doesn't help. Hell, i'm a counselor myself and I don't even know what to do for myself.

I quit my job to better the relationship between my ex and I, as we worked together and I am not a person who can act strictly professional when I have such deep feelings. I don't have that on and off switch. Not when I love someone. I have now been out of work for 2 years, and it's done nothing for my relationship except make him even more distant. I am filled with regret, I have nothing left, I have fallen into a deep depression and cannot climb out.

I am a musician and used to write and produce the most beautiful music but now nothing will even come out.

I keep looking at charts after charts after charts trying to figure out when this will end. When will happiness come. But the more I look the less I find and I am losing hope.

I feel like I am already dead. This is probably my progressed sun, and all my planets in scorpio. It's funny, I could give a rats a** about money, status, material items. All I want is closeness and it's the one thing life continues to drastically deny me. Everytime I get close to anyone, they leave. I wish I could buy closeness. Everything I want and need cannot be bought with any amount of money. Everyone else has these things, and does not care, they worry more about obtaining more money. They don't know how precious the free things are.

I'm not asking for advice on what to do. I just want to know what in my chart indicates why I literally feel like I am in a black hole, burning in hell.

And will it end? Will the suffering stop once my sun progresses to sagittarius? Can I hold out for that long even?

I'm not the kind of person to do this, to ask for help on the internet. But I have reached the breaking point and don't know what else to do.

Thanks in advance, sorry for the long drama and for cursing the world with my bad soul :[

I read your post and was like I wrote it describig what's happening in my life. The feel that you done too much for seeing the people you love most turn their back to you or you see betrayal and the deeep deep hurt heart gets no mercy at all. I'm trying to hold on... I have faith that we are going to be stronger after alll of this and better opportunities will come. There's something in my mind that is "We get our best when in are in critical moments". If you want to chat, hit me up to vent and talk about plans to the future.

Last edited:

Tryalchemy

I totally get that, Aries, for sure. I mean come on, i'm basically from Mars haha. And yeah actually the majority of people who do it have either transiting or natal Mars-Pluto combination and sometimes Uranus but usually Uranus is when someone else suddenly murders them. I noticed if it's Mars-Saturn-Pluto then the person usually murders other people, as in multiple people or mass shootings and whatnot. But they also generally kill themselves as well. Unless it's someone they know intimately who kills them, then it's Mars-Pluto. Lol i'm weird and I like to look up killers and suicides and deaths and whatnot, cause death fascinates me. I watch dateline and then find out the people's birth info and look everything up haha.

My Chiron in the 12th is apparently like a hallmark of suicidal tendencies. Chiron seems to be activated by something when someone is killed or kills themselves.

It's weird how accurate it is, like if you look up xxxtentacion and the transits the day he was shot. Or Mac Miller and his OD. Cause for a while I thought Mac Miller intentionally ODed but you can see clearly from the chart that it was accidental. For anyone whose interested. Even if it's just a day chart, it's really interesting. Sorry I got off topic lol. Me and death, jesus.

Oh yeah, definitely, I was planning on posting some midpoint interpretations because I feel pretty confident in doing them and I know most people avoid them because they seem confusing at first. I have like a keywords list I made and I thought it would be cool to post my natal midpoints that aspect my natal planets and describe what exactly plays out in context of their meaning. I don't have them finished yet but will post in the correct category when i'm done and always up for interpreting anyone elses.

Emeraldstar99 Sometimes I get this line repeated in my head, since I produce house music, you know there's a lot of repetition, and it's "wheel comes back around". So if you're like me, and you can't get over how everything once good has completely gone, you have to remember that, like for real, the wheel comes back around and eventually it will give way to something worth while. I'm not really a person of super posi encouragement lol, so i'm not gonna do that, cause i'm too honest to be all flowery about life and whatnot. Probably the remaining people left in your life don't know what to tell you anymore and they want you to hurry up and just be happy or stop thinking about s*** because well, most people don't really understand what it means to suffer. It's not that they have abandoned us as much as they have not the intellectual capacity to understand darkness or they might have at one time and no longer remember and don't want to be reminded of it because...most people are selfish. Don't let people tell you to pull yourself out, cause it's okay to be down, we learn in psychology that in order to really work through darkness you have to be able to sit with it and allow it to be exactly what it is without trying to turn it into what other people want it to be. The grieving process is different for everyone. This is gonna sound really weird but I found it helpful to read books on how to deal with dying and death. Because the concepts are totally applicable to the deepest kind of depression and you literally feel like someone died or is dying. Those books are legit too because they don't go on and on about "positive thinking" and all that other bs, cause I mean when you're at the bottom you can't even remember what it is to think positive or how to do it. So you have to like take small steps to get back there. Music, what kind of music are you into? Whatever you're into, go on soundcloud and find more. I mean spend like hours with it. Identify with lyrics. Sometimes the only thing that makes sense is when other people say exactly what you feel and what better place to find that then in music. Ryan Adams has written some good poetry books for people like you and I. Check that out. Charles Bukowski, check his books out. It's not like normal rhyming poetry, it's more like someone writing to you like I am now. Whether you're a girl or a guy, you'll probably dig Charles Bukowski. He's like us. He says what other people won't say. About the sadness and the melancholia. He has a line that says "I want so much that is not here and I do not know where to go". That's always really hit me hard.

When you're on the floor praying to a God you don't believe in for the madness to end, just remember RIGHT NOW IS NOT FOREVER RIGHT NOW IS NOT FOREVER RIGHT NOW IS NOT FOREVER.

PM me if you want on here and i'll get back to you as soon as I can.

Tryalchemy

Ps. I also make jewelry of genuine stones and for people who are really going through a difficult time, I can make you something that has healing attributes to it. I can also do candles with healing herbs and crystals in them. Lucky charm bags and traditional occult adornments I make as well. I also custom carve planetary sigils, seals and amulets, can pretty much do any planet, sign, spirit, magic squares etc; I'm an odd one haha. If you don't know what sigils or seals are, or what type of image is right for you, PM me and I can explain.