The Happiness thread

Blaze

Account Closed
In this thread, we will only post that which has made us happy today. Yes, that means everyday of every week. Whatever has made you happy: A meal you've eaten, a sight you've seen, a joke you've heard, spent some time with a lover, friend, family member etc, post it here.

Keep politics out of this place.

I'll start: A Raven that I helped two weeks ago finally flew today. The big bird was very hot and fell out of a tree near the path I jog on. Put her in a box (thought it was a male at first due to its size) and brought her to the animal sanctuary here in NYC. They helped nurse the tired gal, who was not only really thirsty, but her wing had been harmed thanks to the fall from the tree(Not broken though). Took two weeks for her to recover and she finally flew off into the wild today. Felt pretty happy for her.

katydid

aww...that is awesome. Something to truly be proud of.

umm, it is only 10 am here so I have not done much to be truly happy about yet...made hubby a chai tea latte with the keurig and some scrambled eggs, but thats about it.

I am going to go see my adorably precious 2 yr old granddaughter later today though. And I know that is going to make me HAPPY. :love:

She is a Taurus with Pisces rising and she makes me want to take better care of myself so I can live longer. :ninja:

sadge

Blazie, this is the best idea ever! Thank you!

The first thing to make me really happy today was to see this thread go up. :)

AppLeo

I ordered an original xbox and older games in the mail and I can't wait to play games that I played in my childhood all over again!!! (my mom sold my xbox for no reason when I was like 11 and I've missed those games ever since)

I'm also going to buy some really expensive headphones for myself on my birthday!

And I'm going to open a Roth IRA!!

And I'm finally learning how to code!! I've learned some of the basics of coding a website.

Lots of things to be happy about. :biggrin:

And music makes me happy everyday no matter where I am or what I'm doing.

blackbery

Nice thread!

I went swimming. That always makes me happy as I'm a fish stellium!

And I had delicious warm french baguette dripping with butter and Nutella with a big
mug of tea.

Swimming. Bread. Tea. What could be better!

Great day so far.

Blaze

Account Closed
This thread spreading the happiness around has made me even more happy. Keep it up everyone. Remember: Happiness is contagious. :smile:

I brought a book today, American Gods. The first chapter I read hooked me, so I'm happy to have a new book to read.

katydid

attempting to add pic:

Happiness is knocking over your block tower...over and over again...

Attachments

• IMG_0634 (1).jpg
    IMG_0634 (1).jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 33

sadge

I'm so happy today! I had the goal of getting all of my books packed this afternoon. And there's a lot of them. One entire bookshelf is just poetry books. And after packing just a few books, I ended up sitting on the floor and soaking in stuff I hadn't read in years. Years. Thought I'd get to it when I was finally moved into my new home, but it ended up happening today.

So, so happy.

And no, I didn't end up getting my books packed. :tongue:

david starling

I'm so happy today! I had the goal of getting all of my books packed this afternoon. And there's a lot of them. One entire bookshelf is just poetry books. And after packing just a few books, I ended up sitting on the floor and soaking in stuff I hadn't read in years. Years. Thought I'd get to it when I was finally moved into my new home, but it ended up happening today.

So, so happy.

And no, I didn't end up getting my books packed. :tongue:

Three favorite poets?

sadge

I'm happy right now because someone did the dishes for me. :). And it makes me happy to know that so many precious souls exist among these threads.

Blaze

Account Closed
Today I got free lunch. All thanks to a little roach that gave its life for my meal. With lunch money unspent I have even more to add to savings. A dollar saved is a dollar earned, I always say. :smile:

Phoenix Venus

Today I got free lunch. All thanks to a little roach that gave its life for my meal. With lunch money unspent I have even more to add to savings. A dollar saved is a dollar earned, I always say. :smile:

Fvck you.

I'm thankful for free banana bread. Im thankful i got to save my lunch money today too. Fvck blaze. >_<

sadge

Fvck you.

I'm thankful for free banana bread. Im thankful i got to save my lunch money today too. Fvck blaze. >_<

Umm.... will you phuck me too babe? And will someone give me a free lunch or a piece of bread? If not, I'm good. I can wait for the crumbs to fall on the floor....

Happy this morning because I spent time with a friend whose wife has been dragging out their divorce for over a year. He's a sag with scorpio inners. Say what you want to say about scorpio energy, but those guys know how to hold on.....and he held on to hell for a loooong time. But today he was so light and happy, like he was finally breaking free from the chains that held him from being his solar self. Saturn can be a biotch, but it's also the path to real freedom. So I'm happy about Saturn today, believe it or not. (For now....stay tuned, lol.).