Conjunction in Uranus, Saturn and Neptune in the 5th house

Nance7

I have a conjunction in Uranus, Saturn and Neptune in Capricorn in the 5th house. Does anyone know what this suggests

OuterPlanets89

Tough to say without seeing your chart and what personal planets your stellium aspects.

I also have Saturn/Uranus/Neptune conjunct and I'm interested in others from the small period who have it, because it's a pretty unusual combination of energies that doesn't seem to have a consistent way of showing itself. As a comparison, I'd say the 1966 Uranus/Pluto in Virgo opp Saturn in Pisces cohort have a more clear expression overlap, although there's obviously a lot of variation within that as well (perhaps because they're older/established).

Nance7

Tough to say without seeing your chart and what personal planets your stellium aspects.

I also have Saturn/Uranus/Neptune conjunct and I'm interested in others from the small period who have it, because it's a pretty unusual combination of energies that doesn't seem to have a consistent way of showing itself. As a comparison, I'd say the 1966 Uranus/Pluto in Virgo opp Saturn in Pisces cohort have a more clear expression overlap, although there's obviously a lot of variation within that as well (perhaps because they're older/established).

This is my chart

https://imgur.com/a/YRorkET

Is there anything else you want to know?

��

Last edited by a moderator:

Frisiangal

I have a conjunction in Uranus, Saturn and Neptune in Capricorn in the 5th house. Does anyone know what this suggests

You only have to look at what your age group has been going through since young adulthood and especially for the last 18+months and the effect it has had upon them, to get a grip upon the meaning behind the stellium or individual positions in Capricorn.

Think in analogies if you like.
What does the sign Capricorn represent?
What would Saturn in its own sign of physical structure do?
What effect would Uranus, an electric drill, have upon solid rock?
What would Neptune, water mass of uninhibited feeling that washes away, do to that broken down structure?

The meaning behind traditional Capricorn has been re-formed and a renewed way of life without the inherent self discipline, responsibility, obligation, protection, etc.etc. is yet to be found. How will this generation respond to the call of authority and government of the masses that is undergoing the change of the old ways across the world (tr. Pluto?) when they become the world leaders?

There are those like yourself born with Saturn ahead of Uranus-Neptune. There are others who live with Saturn behind Uranus-Neptune?
Do you find that those a little older than yourself have ease or difficulty with the loss of a structured foundation in life? Or living by rules they make for themselves?
Do you heed Saturn's call to take care of and protect yourself in living without the implemented rules inherently instilled in previous generations? Do you (not) make any yourself to live by and attempt to give them a substantial ( artistic?)form for the future to come? Do you live for the moment as that which was 'structurised' and could once be depended upon comes crushing down and disappears?

Or did it (n)ever feel to be there in the first place?

Nance7

You only have to look at what your age group has been going through since young adulthood and especially for the last 18+months and the effect it has had upon them, to get a grip upon the meaning behind the stellium or individual positions in Capricorn.

Think in analogies if you like.
What does the sign Capricorn represent?
What would Saturn in its own sign of physical structure do?
What effect would Uranus, an electric drill, have upon solid rock?
What would Neptune, water mass of uninhibited feeling that washes away, do to that broken down structure?

The meaning behind traditional Capricorn has been re-formed and a renewed way of life without the inherent self discipline, responsibility, obligation, protection, etc.etc. is yet to be found. How will this generation respond to the call of authority and government of the masses that is undergoing the change of the old ways across the world (tr. Pluto?) when they become the world leaders?

There are those like yourself born with Saturn ahead of Uranus-Neptune. There are others who live with Saturn behind Uranus-Neptune?
Do you find that those a little older than yourself have ease or difficulty with the loss of a structured foundation in life? Or living by rules they make for themselves?
Do you heed Saturn's call to take care of and protect yourself in living without the implemented rules inherently instilled in previous generations? Do you (not) make any yourself to live by and attempt to give them a substantial ( artistic?)form for the future to come? Do you live for the moment as that which was 'structurised' and could once be depended upon comes crushing down and disappears?

Or did it (n)ever feel to be there in the first place?

Wow very poetic

Although a little hard to follow..

Do you have these placements ?

Nance7

No, but my 4 granddaughters have Uranus and Neptune in Aquarius, although not conjunct with each other. :smile:

Ah that’s weird they all have the same placements.
How do you know about my generation having these aspects, just years of study?
I don’t find all my generation the same as me though so I couldn’t generalise

OuterPlanets89

Frisiangal explained it well. I think a lot of what we'll be doing as a cohort is identifying structural failures in society (Saturn/Capricorn) and creating new, more human-centric ones (Uranus/Neptune) in their place.

It's difficult to separate the energies in a conjunction, so many of us struggle with being a "cog in a system" or working a 9-to-5 desk job without seeing all the Uranian/Neptunian gaps in that lifestyle, since we expect our Saturnian structures to be more creative, humanistic, empathetic and less rigid.

Your chart definitely looks to be a case of letting go of individualistic/control based motives (Virgo SN on ascendant) for a more other-centric life where letting go is important (Pisces NN on the descendant). All your personal planets in the 7th also point towards this.

The stellium in the 5th is more difficult to understand without understanding you, since it could point to a number of different parts of your life. It will have to do with reconfiguring/imagining old structures regarding 5th house matters (children?)

Frisiangal

There's ony 3½years between their ages.
Together with 2 younger granddaughters, all 6 have Pluto in Sagittarius.

It's the result of the planets' individual rate of motion through a sign in their orbit of the Sun. The outer planets (beyond Saturn) rate of motion through a sign is much slower than those of the inner planets.
Uranus spends 7 years in a sign (the 7 year itch:wink:),
Neptune spends approx. 13 years in a sign.
Pluto has a variable rate of motion through the signs because it has an elliptical and not circular orbit. It takes approx. 248 years to complete one orbit of the Sun.

It's for this reason that the outers are referred to as 'collective consciousness' planets as a whole generation(s) is/are born with them in the same sign.

Many years of study and observing what effect the long term transits have
upon the generations born with the outer planets in them.

They won't be because it's the personal planets that 'individualise' being a person in one's own right. The outer planets define what's going on in the world towards which EVERYONE experiences a degree (no pun intended!) of personal effect upon them; be it in action, deed, thought, emotion .... or indifference; e.g. corona, climate change, Afghanistan, to name but a few.
Everyone can also, but not necessarily does, experience the effect of those everyday occurances such as family, employment, relationships, ilness, etc., upon them.
An outer planet in aspect to an inner planet (Moon through Mars) and less so with the societal planets (Jupiter, Saturn) can make their experience very personal, even if the individual still becomes 'a statistic' when relative to a general concensus of the population effect.

OP89 wrote:
It's difficult to separate the energies in a conjunction, so many of us struggle with being a "cog in a system" or working a 9-to-5 desk job without seeing all the Uranian/Neptunian gaps in that lifestyle, since we expect our Saturnian structures to be more creative, humanistic, empathetic and less rigid

A good example I can add to learning the SA-UR-NE in Capricorn effect.
Do you see the planets offering a positive/negative change that you experience working for your generation as a whole?

On a personal level, I truly 'feel' for one of my older granddaughters, a Taurus Sun-Venus who is not (yet) in a personal relationship. Many bees who would wish to collect the pollen to make the honey :)wink:), yet without the desire to stay around longer than it takes to collect! Very sad to see when strong feelings no longer find the permanency that Capricorn once provided.

I wrote years back how this generation ....and those that follow ... is born without the restriction barriers that held previous generations back and enjoy an individual freedom they never knew. I do wonder how it will work out in the long-term future.

At this stage, its possible that Nance's5th house query, with the soft aspects to the 3rd-7th relationship houses, is more personal of nature.
It's a fact that you can't pin down water (expression of inner feeling); its torrential flow goes everywhere, gets into everything, and can be of great internal influence upon one's life. .
It's a question of whether it's of necessity that those generation barriers are dissolved .... or formed in an alternative mould.

:smile:

aldebaran

My interpretation of these would be as:

Saturn - arduous, when we need to do effort and concentration, "heavy", dense, thick, strenuous

Neptune - Impressive, impressions, get impressed, impress someone else, also being "exemplar", giving someone else an example, being impressed by good or bad examples, etc.

Uranus - Inversion, Inversions, Revolutions, Reverse, Inverse, Turn Over, Switching the side of the table, turning upside down;
An example is when person A is speaking and person B doesn't like what is hearing. Than suddenly person B says something that puts person A in a bad situation, like "inverting" the subject.

Therefore, specially if the conjunction is tight (less than 1 degree for example is very strong, more than 2 degrees not so much), the meaning could be:

Getting impressed by arduous inversions
Getting impressed by arduous revolutions
Giving people the impression that you are a strenuous revolutionary
Getting impressed by arduous revolutionaries

Things look impressively arduous and inverted
Saying sudden inverted things to people, in a very impressive and heavy-dense way

Or every possible combination between Impressive, Arduous, Inversion in relation to:
- Yourself and Everyone else
- Everyone else and yourself
- How you perceive the world
- How the world perceives you
etc.

This might not be a strong trait of personality in the person in question, it would only manifest as long as the themes of "impressions, arduous, inversions" are involved. And, of course, those themes would tend to be connected for this person, even when for others is not.

For your chart, Nance7, I wouldn't consider Uranus in conjunction - but it could be in Parallel, I didn't checked - therefore I would interpret the same, but only with the themes of:
- Arduous
- Impressions

Last edited:

Nance7

My interpretation of these would be as:

Saturn - arduous, when we need to do effort and concentration, "heavy", dense, thick, strenuous

Neptune - Impressive, impressions, get impressed, impress someone else, also being "exemplar", giving someone else an example, being impressed by good or bad examples, etc.

Uranus - Inversion, Inversions, Revolutions, Reverse, Inverse, Turn Over, Switching the side of the table, turning upside down;
An example is when person A is speaking and person B doesn't like what is hearing. Than suddenly person B says something that puts person A in a bad situation, like "inverting" the subject.

Therefore, specially if the conjunction is tight (less than 1 degree for example is very strong, more than 2 degrees not so much), the meaning could be:

Getting impressed by arduous inversions
Getting impressed by arduous revolutions
Giving people the impression that you are a strenuous revolutionary
Getting impressed by arduous revolutionaries

Things look impressively arduous and inverted
Saying sudden inverted things to people, in a very impressive and heavy-dense way

Or every possible combination between Impressive, Arduous, Inversion in relation to:
- Yourself and Everyone else
- Everyone else and yourself
- How you perceive the world
- How the world perceives you
etc.

This might not be a strong trait of personality in the person in question, it would only manifest as long as the themes of "impressions, arduous, inversions" are involved. And, of course, those themes would tend to be connected for this person, even when for others is not.

For your chart, Nance7, I wouldn't consider Uranus in conjunction - but it could be in Parallel, I didn't checked - therefore I would interpret the same, but only with the themes of:
- Arduous
- Impressions

Do you basically mean I say things to shock haha

Uranus and Neptune are both 12 degrees and Uranus is 4 degrees
I started using whole signs and then my houses changed

Nance7

There's ony 3½years between their ages.
Together with 2 younger granddaughters, all 6 have Pluto in Sagittarius.

It's the result of the planets' individual rate of motion through a sign in their orbit of the Sun. The outer planets (beyond Saturn) rate of motion through a sign is much slower than those of the inner planets.
Uranus spends 7 years in a sign (the 7 year itch:wink:),
Neptune spends approx. 13 years in a sign.
Pluto has a variable rate of motion through the signs because it has an elliptical and not circular orbit. It takes approx. 248 years to complete one orbit of the Sun.

It's for this reason that the outers are referred to as 'collective consciousness' planets as a whole generation(s) is/are born with them in the same sign.

Many years of study and observing what effect the long term transits have
upon the generations born with the outer planets in them.

They won't be because it's the personal planets that 'individualise' being a person in one's own right. The outer planets define what's going on in the world towards which EVERYONE experiences a degree (no pun intended!) of personal effect upon them; be it in action, deed, thought, emotion .... or indifference; e.g. corona, climate change, Afghanistan, to name but a few.
Everyone can also, but not necessarily does, experience the effect of those everyday occurances such as family, employment, relationships, ilness, etc., upon them.
An outer planet in aspect to an inner planet (Moon through Mars) and less so with the societal planets (Jupiter, Saturn) can make their experience very personal, even if the individual still becomes 'a statistic' when relative to a general concensus of the population effect.

OP89 wrote:

Do you see the planets offering a positive/negative change that you experience working for your generation as a whole?

On a personal level, I truly 'feel' for one of my older granddaughters, a Taurus Sun-Venus who is not (yet) in a personal relationship. Many bees who would wish to collect the pollen to make the honey :)wink:), yet without the desire to stay around longer than it takes to collect! Very sad to see when strong feelings no longer find the permanency that Capricorn once provided.

I wrote years back how this generation ....and those that follow ... is born without the restriction barriers that held previous generations back and enjoy an individual freedom they never knew. I do wonder how it will work out in the long-term future.

At this stage, its possible that Nance's5th house query, with the soft aspects to the 3rd-7th relationship houses, is more personal of nature.
It's a fact that you can't pin down water (expression of inner feeling); its torrential flow goes everywhere, gets into everything, and can be of great internal influence upon one's life. .
It's a question of whether it's of necessity that those generation barriers are dissolved .... or formed in an alternative mould.

:smile:

Won’t my generation have the same planet placements in regards to Saturn Uranus and Neptune and Pluto? but they could be in different houses so therefore they wouldn’t have the same experiences as me ?

Frisiangal

Won’t my generation have the same planet placements in regards to Saturn Uranus and Neptune and Pluto? but they could be in different houses so therefore they wouldn’t have the same experiences as me ?

This is basically true. A house defines where a planet's function will be most experienced.

As you delve deeper into astrological symbolism you will notice that planets are in constant motion, even the slow-moving ones. Everyday their motion is slightly different to the day before.

From mid-Feb. 1988-early Feb. 1991 every child born had the 3 planet combination in Capricorn. But their positions through the sign were different because the daily motion of each planet differs. The position of Saturn before, between, and after Uranus-Neptune is especially relevant. Aspects they made to the personal planets also effects how they will operate.
This is why you remain an individual who expresses your relationship to 'world matters' in a personal way, even though those same world matters shared with others basically define why you (all) express them in the manner you do.
You could find that those born after Feb. 1991 have a totally different view than your generation regarding 'world matters' and their effect upon living in the everyday reality of life . :smile:

Nance7

This is basically true. A house defines where a planet's function will be most experienced.

As you delve deeper into astrological symbolism you will notice that planets are in constant motion, even the slow-moving ones. Everyday their motion is slightly different to the day before.

From mid-Feb. 1988-early Feb. 1991 every child born had the 3 planet combination in Capricorn. But their positions through the sign were different because the daily motion of each planet differs. The position of Saturn before, between, and after Uranus-Neptune is especially relevant. Aspects they made to the personal planets also effects how they will operate.
This is why you remain an individual who expresses your relationship to 'world matters' in a personal way, even though those same world matters shared with others basically define why you (all) express them in the manner you do.
You could find that those born after Feb. 1991 have a totally different view than your generation regarding 'world matters' and their effect upon living in the everyday reality of life . :smile:

I know so interesting 😃

Where did you do most of your astrology research?

OuterPlanets89

This is a great question/observation, and feeds into a lot of what I think/feel as well. I think the 1989-born is the cut-off between a majority having an "old world" mentality and a "new world" one, largely related to how the internet/technology has changed the world (and collective psychology) so rapidly in the past 20-30 years.

I've noticed that my closest friends from '89-'90 experience this change more acutely than anyone I've met, older or younger, even by just a few years. The older Millennials born between '83-'87 largely lead their lives as an extension of the blueprint that late Gen-X set, while the late Millennials ('92-'95ish) and definitely Gen-Z ('96-'09ish) are far more enmeshed with the internet -- culturally, psychologically and socially. I think those with all 3 conjunct feel pulled between the two sides; more burdened than their younger Uranus/Neptune conjunct counterparts without Saturn, but more "tapped in" to the pulse of the people than the older Millennials with Saturn in Sag or Scorpio.

I think the Uranus/Neptune conjunction from '88-'95 was really a demarcation in history -- and with it coinciding with Saturn, the internet (a pulse of the people) was born into the structures/fabric of a global society.

As for how it affects us, I'd say it's done more bad than good thus far, but with all things Saturnian, they take time. Like you said, many of us have big, maybe unrealistic dreams, but haven't worked hard enough to reach them. Granted, we have lived our adult lives in a struggling economy, which hasn't helped, but I won't deny that having Neptune on Saturn can definitely dissolve some of that Saturnian "grit" as well.

On the plus side, I see us as the ones who will help "ground" society in the future as it moves deeper and deeper into a Uranian/Neptunian digital world.

Outer planet conjunctions are a fascinating phenomena, in that you can't access one without the other, but unlike personal planet conjunctions, the nature of the planets are far more hidden and their lessons span time/consciousness that extends beyond the grasp of a human lifespan. I look at all the great Sci-Fi writers born in the late 1800's with Neptune/Pluto conjunct in Gemini -- their vantage point into life/existence came from a far wider perspective than the average generation (those with personal aspects to it).

chay

Banned

I have a daughter and a sister born in 1988 when Uranus, Neptune and Saturn were all conjunct in Capricorn.
They are slow moving planets and to have them conjunct was quite rare so most astrologers are conscious of it. (They were still conjunct in '89)
I'm not sure how it would play out in the 5th in particular but it will definitely be significant as to how they effect you.
Some things I have noticed about this generation, they are very much in a time of big change, of Government, education, religion etc. All the Saturn ruled areas of life meet change.
The bulk of the ones I know have some form of separation from their fathers and relationship issues with them to do with rule changes. They challenge the old school "father is law" way of parenting. They are tolerant. This generation is innately tolerant, they are not homophobic, racist or sexist, although unfortunately political influencers try to sway them.
This generation see's more protests than the generation of the 60's!
When my girls were at school, schools were often closed as teachers protested for better pay. It was a pretty big deal and with the teachers distracted and not disciplining them the kids poured out of school en masse in a state of rebellion.
Even to the level of Uranus (technology) replacing Saturn (labour and industry)
This generation has a conflict with discipline and freedom, taking longer to be independent than their parents were but once finding their niche work wise they work diligently. They also find new ways of doing old things. Which can be confronting for employers but they will insist and generally their new ideas will benefit the job.
With Neptune in there, there can be a tendency to mental illness, but this generation has also made the world realise and work at healing mental illness...by this I mean the world now acknowledges the fact that depression and anxiety can exist and be healed. There is also a compassion in this generation which is very wise and beyond their years.
They've also been hit with a poverty that wasn't there for their parents as much. Not post war poverty and lack of resources like maybe their grandparents or great grandparents had, but its definitely harder for them to buy first homes etc if they don't get some sort of assistance from their parents.