Saturn return and worse

Lela

Hi,

I have a question about Saturn return!

What to expect from period when transiting Saturn is in Virgo, 9th house and in conjunction with my natal Saturn (Saturn return) and Moon and also transiting Saturn is in square with natal Sun (Sagittarius, 12th house)?
At same time transiting Uranus (3rd house, Pisces) is in opposition with natal Moon (9th house, Virgo) and square with natal AC/DC?

Is seems to me like total disaster and that I will hit bottom emotionally! How will this affect my life?
Can I do anything to make this period easier (these aspect will come soon)?

Thanks!!!
Lela

wilsontc

Staff member
Becoming an adult

Lela,

The Saturn return is a time when Saturn returns to the place it was at birth. It is a time when we have to grow up and "put away childish things". The challenge for us is to be responsible and to do what we have to do. The thing to remember about a Saturn return is that Saturn is now in the place it was at birth...so all the familiar aspects of your birth are repeated. As a result, the challenges at a Saturn return are all the old, familiar challenges that you have had many years to focus on.

As for Uranus (friends, also rebellion) opposite (energy is over-excited by) Moon (home, also emotions), that can indicate a person who is highly emotional...as I'm sure you already know! ;) Relax, calm down, and allow Saturn to pull you into the "adult" years.

Adultly,

Tim

Lela

Thank you Tim!

It seems to me that is easier to say “Relax, calm down, and allow Saturn to pull you into the "adult" years”, than to be in my skin :) ! Anyway it will be what has to be!

May I ask you for a favor, could you please look at my post “Davison Relationship charts” and give a short comment. Few sentences will be enough. Just your opinion! In that Davison relationship chart Lela-2, there are 5 planets in 5th house (Romance, love that we give, children…?)? That should be significant, right?
What do you prefer more, Davison relationship analysis or Synastry?

Thanks a lot!
Lela

Buai

Hi Lela,

Is your natal Sun square your natal Saturn?
And is your natal Moon conj your natal Saturn?

I would like to say some words about your situation because I too have a 12th house Sun, exaclty square 9th house Saturn, and I know a wee bit about how this can play out.
Saturn is a while away from the return for you yet, but what degree is your Moon?
Actually, what degree is your Sun and Saturn aswell?

Lapis

OMG!!! A tear came to my eye seeing the name "Buai" back here again!
cheerleaderblue0jo.gif
cheerleaderorange9gg.gif
cheeringemo6ge.gif

Lela, you want to give Baui the info he's asking you for. Trust me!

Baui, I don't even need to tell you how glad I am, and I know there's others too, to see you here again. :D Have fun.

Lela

Daer Buai,

Thanks for showing some interest in this situation! You are right; transits will come in the end of next year. Reason why I asked for help is that Saturn return will be in 9th house is that I at the moment have some important decisions to make. It is about my higher education, a possibility to go abroad, someone that I like who lives in other country…Since Moon is also involved, Uranus, Sun, Venus…I am so afraid that it will come on me in next few years. As Tim pointed, it is time to grow up :) , but if I could know what to expect than everything could be easier.

I also realized that there will be long term aspect - transiting Uranus square natal AC/DC, and I read somewhere that it is not best thing to get married during these times :eek: . I am wandering is there something else going against me :? ?

I will be very thankful if you could give some comment! In my post you will find natal-transits-table and natal-transits-chart.

http://www.publicupload.com/files/Lela-transits.jpg
http://www.publicupload.com/files/Lela-transits-chart.jpg

Thanks!!!!

Lela

Buai

Mmwahh,

you guys are beautiful :p

I'm nearly in tears myself.

Been a while, way too long, but "life is what happens..." and I'm not planning nada no more.
Gotta love Venus Rx.
NOT loving Pluto so much however 8)
I'll grow thought it, promise.

So Lela,
gimme your date, time and place of birth...
I prefer to put this stuff though my own system, then I can look at you through different techniques in my own time.
I don't mean to be a pain, I'm just fussy. (and not always online)

Lela

Dear Buai,

Thank you very much! I was born on 23.11.1978. at 8:05am, in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina.

Appreciate your comments and help!!

Lela

Buai

Lela

Hi Lela,

Where to begin?
Firstly, your 9th house Saturn doesn't square your 12th house Sun, it squares your 1st house Mars/Neptune/Mercury though...
There's a whole to say about that, but I'll come back to it if I remeber to.

Your natal Moon is little earlier than Saturn (but is conj) and is the one squaring your Sun, hence your present dilema.
Add to that your Sag Sun is reversed to the 9th house Moon meaning, Sag is the sign related to the 9th house but is squaring it.
So, through the relationship you experienced your parents living in/through, your (Sun) will/ego "wants", learned to be at odds with your (Moon) feelings/memories "needs". Or what is nourishing for you.
Your parents don't always read life from the same page, or even similar points of view, it's "like that" for you to learn through, and evolve who they are (in you) as far as your destiny is concerned, not to give you or them a hard time. But to EVOLVE LIFE.
The Moon is a little stuck in the mud...so much criticism, judgement and self doubt.
"better do the right thing Lela, or something "bad" will happen"! sounds like something that may go through your mind at times..?
This all trips up your sense of "who" you actually are, and how you think/feel about the way life/creation is in relation to whoever/whatever you happen to be feeling you are at any time. You are not a static being in any way other than what your critical and organized mind convinces your "ego" to grab hold of to give it sense of having control, and being "structured", or, doing the "right thing", whatever that is... 8)

12th house Sun (you) is here to balance up the totality of your Souls Karmic Debts, which can mean all past lives merge into one expression in this life, so as to completely "clean the slate", and pave the way for your Soul to merge with "Oneness".
It starts off usually with the absence of a solid father figure. From then on you're on your own as far as developing a solid ego is concerned. Thankfully.
This leaves you literaly energetically wide open to the many influences/energies in your "lives", and that early experience tends to keep that way of functioning as a "constant" throughout...so you don't get "bound" by any static "way of being" according to any limited sense of "Self".
There are no boudaries with the 12th house. You prolly know about it I'm sure.
Like a zillion multidimesional photographic negs all coming into focus at once to create one beautiful, and very clear photograph.
Then that dissolving into Oneness with Pure Light.
This is the house of "Wisdom", not "knowledge", that is read and understood by the mind (Sagitarius-9th house, your Moon/Saturn etc >issue).
Wisdom is a consequence of "direct experience". The more experience, the more Wise. Trust your Wisdom.
May sound a bit out there to some, but I know you know what I'm saying.
The bizarre nature of how your life has played itself out so far, has surely encouraged a fair amount of spirirtual growth.
Quietly behind the scenes, the wheels turn... :roll:

Tr Uranus is conj your Saturn (squaring 1st house Mars too) right now till April 13th, and again Aug 29th. (Tr Saturn square ntl Uranus same day...but Tr Jupiter sextile ntl Saturn, and Tr Saturn supports ntl Pluto/Mars/Neptune>Mercury then as well, plus Tr Neptune sextile Mars...cant go wrong ; )
Forget your Saturn return for a while, it's not important to "worry" about any of that now.
Your phylosophical attitude is being tweeked enough to free youre limilted ways of thinking, so as to pave the way for a smoother and more inclusive point of view.
The psychological impact your fathers (doesn't matter if he's there or not, any Authority figure will do, this is genetically inhereted and is only reflected back to you) point of view had on your sense of who you are, is being liberated, resructured, and set free so as to allow you to feel more comfortable with making choices, and feeling safe and free enough to act on them. Not fearing that it may be the "wrong" way to go, or you may be judged, or that it may limit you in any way.
You can do no wrong Lela. Merely stay open to what life is presenting to you now and "feel" through it beyond emotions, memories or fears.
"To be or not to be...that is the question." :wink:

Free will is yours Lela, own it and take responsibilty for the consequences.
You can ONLY be set free by the truth (yours, walk it), not jailed for it.
In fact, if you resist being set free, you may as well be in jail, it's relative, especially for a 12th house individual (rules jails, ashrams, caves, asylums...yours).
The fact that you are pretty **** psychic, and can (or potentially will) literally be ENTIRELY in the moment, and act in TOTAL accord with the laws of nature (again, yours), says that you have absolutely NOTHING to "worry" about...but you getting in your own way.

Yes I can see why you are in a little confusion about what to do here, but... "life is what happens while your busy making plans".
unquote John Lennon.
Move with your heart Lela, and stay open to change without guilt or fear. Seriously embrace all possibilities and move to where that leads you.

But firstly, "WHO" is making these choices? "WHY" are you considering what you're considering? "WHERE" are you coming from? and "WHERE" do you think you are you going?
You are NOT coming from where the majority of people are coming from, and so are NOT heading in the same direction, even though you may have been brought up to believe you "should" do this, or you "should" do that, on the basis of what is the "right thing to do" according to the world we live in. It's not yours. Don't kid yourself.
To think of yourself in terms of an outside prompt is kind of futile for you.
Natal Venus is Rx for you as well, morning star. Your taste, values, sense of worth, and appreciation of love etc doesn't resonate with the "norm". You do all that stuff and more, from an internal prompt from your Soul. You "like" certain ways of being because it's what your Soul likes, others generally like to be certain ways because of what is reflected back to them, they "think" "it" is cool, or will impress someone, or will help them fit in with the "Jonzes", or because it's just "trendy".
Don't disregard or doubt that part of you, it's the essence of who you are, and it's the God force that permeates all of creation.
You can trust that much more than you can...
anyone. :mrgreen:

And from April 5th to June 9th Tr Saturn is (squaring) restructuring all that (ntl 11th Venus opposite ntl 5th Chiron) to evolve it up to the next level of relative functioning.
Rebuilding the tattered bridge to your heart and Soul, and thereby re-establishing your connection with your true friends, plans, hopes, goals and dreams. And fun.
Any relationship is going to be challenging at that time, and will probably have some connection to what country you live in and what you're thinking as far as learning/knowlege is concerned, ie University. Whatever you decide, you will feel the pain of separatoin till it's over, this is a very old wound, let it go.

You have spent many lifetimes out in the ethers, studying and spiritually evolving your Soul in Temples of Light.
In this life you will take that learning/energy and share it with many people, translating it into practical focus and application for the benefit of the whole.
This side of who you are is about to make itself known to you, you will (are being) be put into contact with groups of people and individuals that resonate with, or need to learn to resonate with your Souls' implulse, in readiness for the next phase of your "relative" lifes purpose.
Like meeting your spiritual family all over again after a very long journey...to the worksite we call Earth.
Again, may seem a bit over the top, but by Nov 27th 2006, you will know exactly what I'm talking about. Trust me. It's a beautiful time for you Lela. (Tr Jupiter cnj ntl 12th house Sun.+ reverse Nodal cnj)
You are working towards February 2007 though, when you will be effectively reborn, and will begin to channel a much more focussed, expanded and integrated part of your being into the purpose of "NOW".
Tr Jupiter cnj Asc/Mars/Mercury/Neptune...

If the love is pure between you and your man Lela, nothing can keep you apart, no matter "where" you are.
Love knows no boundaries other than what the mind believes to be unworthy, or out of reach...both illusory.
Bear in mind, sometimes it's necessary to experience pain throught the heart (relationships are good at pushing that particular button), it is a cleansing of the Soul through loves fire, not the killing of either.
It's your vulnerable wounded side seeking another dose of salt to remind you of the pain that hurts soooo good...
You know this pain well...let it go, or perpetuate the need to visit that classroom (psych-ward) once again.

You come from the stars Lela, don't be so fascinated by very basic Earthy/Human material, you're very "different" from what all that is about. Don't be lazy.

Mars is currently creating some fire in your world, I'm sure you feel a little better today, Mars just finished squaring your Sun, but it will still be messing your emotions/Moon around till Feb 27th, and add a Tr Chiron square ntl Chiron involving ntl Venus to it, and you need to be reminding yourself what the real purpose and meaning behind all this is.

Mars squares ntl 9th Saturn from the 6th house of "do the right thing here or you'll get in trouble Lela"... till March 14th
Look after your health, do yoga, eat well, DON'T stress about what you have no control over, allow life to flow through you without you imposing your "ideas" on what SHOULD be happening.
Oh, 12th house people can tend to be quite overwhelmed with their lives, and feel a sense of self pity, don't go there, it's not worth the energy, it will only reinforce the ntl Moons habit of bringing you down with guilt, self critisism and fear as well.

IT'S ALL MUCH BETTER THAN JUST GOOD LELA, souls travel through hell and high water to be in your position this life. Don't take it for granted.

I don't think I should take up even more space here on this page, so I'll leave you with that for now...

It's all up to you, but I suggest you take the Blue Pill.
:D

wilsontc

Staff member
Tr Uranus is opposite your Saturn

Buai,

Great job of interpreting! One small correction. You said "...Tr Uranus is conj your Saturn...". Actually, Transiting Uranus is OPPOSITE birth Saturn.

Correcting,

Tim

Lela

Dear Buai,

I have just red your message; I do not have words at the moment. Thank you so, so, so much.
I will print all this, take it home after my work, read carefully and tomorrow write some reply. I still do not believe.

I can not thank you enough!

Lela

Buai

Thanks Tim

Thanks Tim,

After a while it all becomes one stream of energy, and sometimes it's hard to "keep up"...not that it really matters.
The part of me who is reading doesn't seem to mind, so I just keep up as best I can :p
But it's funny you should say it, coz after I finished I had a strange sense of something being a miss... It could have something to do with me almost becoming Lela while I read, and experiencing the Uranus as conjunct, coz that's how it feels at the time, I dunno.
Even though I am obviously playing a part of the Uranian opp...

Lela,

Take your time, I understand, it blew me away too, seriously.
I didn't expect it. But I am going through some very intense life changes myself, and I've noticed over the years that the people I read for at any given time reflect where I am myself...
Add to that, you and I share some very intimate life/soul qualities.
Nice to meet you again

Natasha

This isnt for about 18 months (depending on the degree of your Saturn Moon). It will bring up issues around your Saturn Moon Sun aspect. Issues around idenity boundaries belonging lovableness etc. Track back to see what happened when Saturn squared your Moon & opposed your Sun - this would be around 6 - 7 years ago. This will give you an inkling of what to expect.
You can also track back each time Saturn squared or opposed you Saturn Sun Moon configuration. The first will be when your about 7 then 14 then 21
Similar themes are picked up for us to work with & resolve. Obviously they manifest in a different way as we grow but you will find an underlying theme

Lela

Thanks Natasha!

That what you wrote was the last thing I wanted to hear!!

Aspects you were talking about (Tr. Saturn square Nat. Moon and opposite Nat. Sun) were present in my life from March 2001 to May 2002. It was hardest period in my life ever. I remember May and August 2001 to be worst months; I was in totally awful mood, without control in my life. Everything went against me... Long story…

But during that difficult period I also got first job, learned how to deal with bad and jealous people at work (this was painful too), manage to save my relationship; learned a lot about myself…grow up.
Thing is I do not wont to go there again. I do not like to remember that time :( .

But, now I know what king of situations to expect…

Lela

Natasha

Lela you wont repeat the exact dramas you did in your last transit.
But the themes of what happened could be similar
But -:
You will move to the next step.
But there will be challanges & I suspect like last time you will take charge of them & go forward to the next stage in your life more empowered.

Lupin

Yes you may feel lonely,isolated and depressed at times.Saturn teaches us to take responsibilty where we haven't before.You will not be the same when it's finished.The trick with transits is to read as much as possible and take it on board,don't fight it,recognise the energy and things,say ok if thats what I have to do ok I'll get on with it.Youll be rewarded.The real problems start when you oppose the energy.THhs is your karma catching up with you,created by you,you CAN deal with it.if you dont the next saturn transit will heap it all back on you.I've just had my 2nd one!

Hi Lela - here is something I found on Saturn in the 9th:
http://www.cafeastrology.com/saturntransitinghouses.html
(Read the part for transiting Saturn in the 9th house)

[The text in this post on Saturn in the 9th was deleted as it contained an entire passage, which is against forum rules of only quoting briefly from books or online web posts. If something exists on the web do not copy and paste but instead put a link to the website. - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator: