Will I meet a significant friend this year?

timemachineride

That likes the same mu sic and tv shows as me?

x215rp.gif

Last edited:

wca

with Jupiter as your significator, I'm judging you to be of middle to tall stature, a kind and jovial spirit with a high forehead and round figure. thick brown hair. eyes that seem to be swallowed by round cheeks when you smile, generous and relaxed by nature.

I'd argue that you may well meet someone (Mercury moves in retrograde to meet Jupiter), but just before something can be done for it, Mercury stations direct and the matter isn't perfected. things on this front fall apart.

noticing that Mars is rushing up to meet you, Jupiter, in about 4 units of time. this person will feel as a friend, as Mars rules the 11th, but Mars is debilitated in Cancer (while you are in your exaltation). this person will come to you quite by surprise, and as there is reception by exaltation, you will be sympathetic to them and invite them into your life. I question the integrity of that person and advise you to be cautious. could be male or female, but I'd say it's likely to be an assertive female with a strong and aggressive nose and beady eyes.

and I'm going to suggest (in a friendly way) that we remove the GIFs from the 'identify yourself' box, or perhaps reduce it to just one at the least.. makes it a nightmare to move through threads with something like that taking up so much space. do what you will, of course, just a consideration.

Last edited:

timemachineride

with Jupiter as your significator, I'm judging you to be of middle to tall stature, a kind and jovial spirit with a high forehead and round figure. thick brown hair. eyes that seem to be swallowed by round cheeks when you smile, generous and relaxed by nature.

I'd argue that you may well meet someone (Mercury moves in retrograde to meet Jupiter), but just before something can be done for it, Mercury stations direct and the matter isn't perfected. things on this front fall apart.

noticing that Mars is rushing up to meet you, Jupiter, in about 4 units of time. this person will feel as a friend, as Mars rules the 11th, but Mars is debilitated in Cancer (while you are in your exaltation). this person will come to you quite by surprise, and as there is reception by exaltation, you will be sympathetic to them and invite them into your life. I question the integrity of that person and advise you to be cautious. could be male or female, but I'd say it's likely to be an assertive female with a strong and aggressive nose and beady eyes.

and I'm going to suggest (in a friendly way) that we remove the GIFs from the 'identify yourself' box, or perhaps reduce it to just one at the least.. makes it a nightmare to move through threads with something like that taking up so much space. do what you will, of course, just a consideration.

OK, thank you! And how did you get the description for appearance?

timemachineride

I'm judging you to be of middle to tall stature, a kind and jovial spirit with a high forehead and round figure. thick brown hair. eyes that seem to be swallowed by round cheeks when you smile, generous and relaxed by nature.

I think they are a little vague and can apply to anybody.

But once I get an image in my head.. I think I do look like that.
I am middle to tall—taller than average—in stature. And calling myself kind and jovial.. wouldn't everyone? I guess I am. Yes, I do have a high forehead. I don't know what you mean by 'round figure'? Isn't that for women? My hair is very thick and dark, it's black. The eyes thing is very true.

generous and relaxed by nature.

I don't know if you mean character or nature.

wca

I understand your point, but I disagree. absolutely none of these things could apply to me personally. the description was based off of Jupiter as a significator, in Cancer. read what Lilly has to say about what that says about a person's physical appearance, their state of mind at the time the question is being asked. then contrast that with Mars, or Mercury.. very different descriptions.

But once I get an image in my head.. I think I do look like that.

I am middle to tall—taller than average—in stature. And calling myself kind and jovial.. wouldn't everyone? I guess I am. Yes, I do have a high forehead. I don't know what you mean by 'round figure'? Isn't that for women? My hair is very thick and dark, it's black. The eyes thing is very true.

kind and jovial isn't that subjective, I don't think. :) or at least it shouldn't be. and by round figure, no. doesn't have to be for women only. good to note on black hair, I will take that into consideration in future.

I don't know if you mean character or nature.

not sure if I'm sure how you're differentiating these.

anyway physical descriptions are built into Lilly's Christian Astrology. have a look.