Sun, mars, saturn in the 7th

sheerbliss

Hi i'm new to the site would love some help understanding my chart can't seem to have any lasting relationships can any one help please? chart attached thanks

Attachments

• astro_2gw_02_trisha.73719.7499.jpg
    astro_2gw_02_trisha.73719.7499.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 34

Krewster

Mystery to me (since 6 out of 8 major/minor aspects to your Ven are non-challenging).

There's only Ven's pesky 25 min orbed 150 to Pluto and a 1.27 degree orbed 45 to Sat which may indicate, respectively, that your Ven misses clues (more than average folk) as to when display of intensity is appropriate and that you diet sometimes when it comes to pleasure.

But the other 6 aspects to Ven indicate a romantically sparkly, gentle and genteel person who knows how to revel, rather than diet.

Perhaps these supportive aspects bring you no shortage of offers and activities while, as you mentioned, longevity remains an issue.

sheerbliss

Mystery to me (since 6 out of 8 major/minor aspects to your Ven are non-challenging).

There's only Ven's pesky 25 min orbed 150 to Pluto and a 1.27 degree orbed 45 to Sat which may indicate, respectively, that your Ven misses clues (more than average folk) as to when display of intensity is appropriate and that you diet sometimes when it comes to pleasure.

But the other 6 aspects to Ven indicate a romantically sparkly, gentle and genteel person who knows how to revel, rather than diet.

Perhaps these supportive aspects bring you no shortage of offers and activities while, as you mentioned, longevity remains an issue.
Really i have a hard time finding guys im physically or mentally attracted to whats wrong with me getting me down now i have spent 12 years single would love to be in a committed relationship

sheerbliss

Hi Krewster

Sorry yes you are right i do have my fair share of oportunties but none feel right, i recently realised that dating on the internet was my downfall that * pesky* inconjunct venus to pluto (venus in the 9th house of aries) and moon in inconjunct to neptune (in Scorpio in the 4th) are the prime culprits here im committed to working on those energies now if im right what do you think?

wilsontc

Staff member
action and expansion, to sheer

sheer,

You said:
Hi i'm new to the site would love some help understanding my chart can't seem to have any lasting relationships can any one help please? chart attached thanks

You have Aries :)aries: action) modifying Venus :)venus: love) suggesting you like to "conquer" in relationships. Venus is in the expansion house, suggesting you like to keep your relationship options "open" and Jupiter :)jupiter: expansion) is combined with (conjunct with) Venus, making that energy strong.

On the other hand you have a stellium (collection of energy) on your Descendant (others), so connections with others is important to you.

It's just...there are so MANY "others" out there!

Guessing,

Tim

Marinka

From a quick glance ---

- Saturn in 7th in Uranus - could be that you value your freedom and find relations stifling.

- Neptune is also moving through your 7th house and with that, maybe you are having difficulty finding someone that meets your ideal mate. Neptune can sometimes cloud your vision.

- Saturn has been moving back and forth between the 3rd and 4th and has finally settled into a forward motion into the 4th. This might cause a move (dissatisfaction with where you live) or a change in how you live (dissatisfaction with what is in your house). Saturn is also moving to square you Neptune in the next year so this will likely clear up your vision and remove any hopes that may not be realistic.

- Pluto is moving through the 5th of love affairs and has been squaring your Venus at 12 Aries which is going to make you look at your affairs of the heart more closely. So while you may not have been concerned before, this is likely to make you examine this part of your life more closely. You might want to follow this transit more closely.

There are a few more and some of the above could use more detail but, running out of time.

Krewster

Well even though internet dating can be easily teased/criticized, among your Ven's many supportive aspects is a PentaYod (144-72-144) with Uran and Nept so if anyone can safely navigate those waters, it'd be you subject, of course, to your two-mentioned 150's and that Ven 45 Sat (which can indicate a conflict betw vulernability and commitment).

and, yes, since your Merc is in that to die fer 60-120-60 triangle with the Moon and Jup, you may be batting an IQ ball out of the park where your dates have trouble catching up.

If you "do" the charts of your dates, look for someone whose personal planet(s) quadrangulate your triangle by trine or sexitle (e.g., anyone with personal planets at 11 to 15 Libra will create with you a synastric Kite which may make you feel like your IQ triangle is finally flying in tandem.

StillOne

You almost have a Pandora's Box pattern. There is a couple of quincunx that are slightly out of orb... but for a large pattern like this you may wish to consider it. Use the search function for Pandora (this is a long thread which gets off topic a bit. You may wish to only read the first couple of pages or so). Nevertheless, the Yod (two, three?) in your chart will be enough to have a drive in directions where relationships may hold you back and simply be a source of frustration as you embark towards your ultimate destination. Once you study the apex of the Yod(s) you will understand which areas are of importance. Only you will be able to know if the slightly out of orb aspects operate like yods or not. It's important to be honest with yourself here. Some say they cannot, as slightly wider orb make for other aspects, and some say they can.

That said, your 7th house ruler is Uranus which is challenged by the opposition to your Sun and Mars in the 7th. I think this paints a picture of some challenges in relationships until you can get a handle on the energies and what you truly want in a relationship. Saturn in the 7th will bring delays.

Last edited:

StillOne

Sorry. I edited my post a few times there. Venus apex yod is out of orb. However with Ven Jup conjunct you may allow for it as an apex. Also, Pluto apex is slightly out of orb. You definitely have one yod that is Neptune apex.

sheerbliss

Wow.. just found the thread so intresting as thats just how i feel like im between 2 worlds im private and reclusive even though while i was younger i enjoyed being around people now no so, im so mixed up at the moment and just directionless im trying desperately to figure it all out before i go crazy!