Missing Keys please help

jupiterianguru

This is very important I need these keys I have been taking the bus though http://i39.tinypic.com/11tr5ag.gif The Question I asked with this chart is "where are my car keys". I tried to gain the meaning of it for an hour or so but I am coming up more mystified. I know a little about this but its not turning up where I look and I am relatively a beginner trying to use internet sites to help me. Any insights into this chart. do I need to buy a replacement key I am about ready to do so.

Are my keys buried in snow

Are they in my home or at a location outside my home

jupiterianguru

11tr5ag.jpg

Here is the Chart in upload form. If any of you had trouble. I believe Jupiter in the 8th house rules this object which kind of mystifies me. I have not found it yet. My house keys are on that key chain too. So I want it even if I have replaced my car keys by then if at all possible.

fensi88

We see ruler of 2nd house is rx that is sure sign it will be found!Ruler in succedent house means that key is not in its usual place, and will take longer to find. However, it is usually nearby, outside, or in an outbuilding such as a garage, in the garden or near newly erected buildings or newly worked land. Ruler in succedent house indicate that it is to the right side of the places that I would suggest you to search.
POF in mutable sign indicating the item is inside something: car, box, pocket , drawer, cupboard, bag, suitcase, container or under or between something.
It might be near or in a brook, lake, canal, ditch, river, pool of water, well, outside fountain, vegetable garden, swimming pool area, around a fire hydrant, picnic tables, active stream. When it comes to bilding it can be at a grocery store, bakery, saloon, tavern, cafeteria, dairy barn, lodges, public buildings, restaurant, nursery school, laundry facility, or at cemeteries, insurance companies, labaratories..

With POF in Sag it might be at banquet hall, cathedral, church, courthouse, gambling hall, doctor's house, racing track, college, and university, places of public function, lawyer's office, bookstore, and lecture hall or it can be on hills and highlands, near or on land which is best seen by raising your eyes to view it, near a maple or an oak tree, places where horses are allowed to graze, where horseback riding is done, on sloping grounds. Also check out the entry hall, front porch, front door and windows of a house. Look in your wearing things also.

Direction: South by West or east
Near colour:red, blue