Moon in Aquarius

Tora

The 4 people I know with Aquarius moons are detached from their Mothers. One has both Venus and Mars in Cancer. Another is a Cancer sun. So, as usual, house placement, aspects and Saturn's health for those who believe in traditional astrology or Uranus for contemporary followers.
Add two more people to your list! One of them was Princess Diana who had Aquarius Moon sq Venus and she wasn't closed to her mothers.

CosmicBlyss

No worries. My Mars in Virgo said it's quite embarrassed for saying the things it said in my other post:wink:. Sometimes I get intense emotions that come out of no where over small things :crying: but at the same time have to regrets for saying them because I really did mean it about pisces :tongue: I really wish I didn't feel this way about them but I do. :devil:

But anyway. My mom just does not give me the freedom to do what I want and I have zero privacy around the house. She is extremely nosy and goes as far as even listening to my phone conversations by standing outside of my door and even in 2 instances opened my letters from my bank to see how much I have in my bank account. Also most of the time she I'm trying to talk about something to her and she just responds with something irrelevant that goes to show that she has no idea where I'm going with the conversation. This is the best I can explain how she is. I have no respect for people who don't give me my privacy. One of the many reasons why I will never have a girlfriend. I need too much freedom and privacy that no one will ever understand. having my own time alone is crucial in my life and having my ex with me 24/7 back when we were together did not make my perspective towards personal relationships any better.

I also get the feeling that I scared off a lot of people with my previous posts hahaha. Oh well, you can't please everyone now can you.

OMG bbr11, I can totally relate. :mad: My mother was insane like that too. :andy:
She had serious control and privacy issues..would open my mail and have some excuse about why, would randomly take stuff of mine w/out asking and use it like it was hers, would just barge in my room unannounced OR go through my room if I was gone (looking for what, I have no idea)..had no respect *whatsoever*..and uh, in a particularly bad anger freak fest/temper tantrum she was having one day (over wt**** I don't remember..)..I didn't want her bothering me (as usual) and had my door closed & locked just to get some peace..she just couldn't handle that however, and continuously barged against my door like some crazed wild animal, until she broke it open and busted the hinges. Ya..I wish I was kidding. :(

Chirongirl

I have no respect for people who don't give me my privacy. One of the many reasons why I will never have a girlfriend. I need too much freedom and privacy that no one will ever understand. having my own time alone is crucial in my life and having my ex with me 24/7 back when we were together did not make my perspective towards personal relationships any better.

I also get the feeling that I scared off a lot of people with my previous posts hahaha. Oh well, you can't please everyone now can you.

It's not only Aqua Moon, you have an afflicted 7th house, whith Jupiter in it. The opposition of Uranus and saturn does not help either. The again, Uranus rising people are always a bit strage! :)

CosmicBlyss

It's funny because her older brother had that combination and from the things she told me about him he sounded like a very stuck up and sensitive person. Thank god I never met him lol. Keep in mind that she was a Taurus Sun meaning she was very family oriented and extremely sensitive about them. Even when I tried to talk about them to her in the most politest way possible she'd get offended. I remember I my voice used to shake when I talked about her family trying to use words that wouldnt make her get offended. She was 4 years older than me and her older brother 4 years older than her therefore 8 years older than. He was very established though from the things she told me. I also forgot to mention that they were very egotistical.

Sometimes I feel like I'm the only one who sees these things in Pisces *sigh* The only reason I'm saying this here is because I feel like people are more mature here and would understand why I'd say such a thing rather than saying it to a pisces I"m sure the response would be no where near nice telling from the sign. but i guess not all of them are like that. but most that I've met or hear about are.

For some reason ImNotThere9's posts are not showing up in the thread..what was the question/discussion about Pisces Suns & Aquarius Moons? Why all the Pisces hate bbr11? What don't you like about 'typical' Pisceans and why? :confused:

Caro

I thought of Princess Diana when I saw this thread.

her dob: 1st july 1961 - asc sagi 18 degrees. cant find her time of birth but that asc is accurate.

she has moon opp uranus. which only accentuates the aqua part.

her mum left her dad when she was young she was brought up by two sisters and sent to boarding school. had a big impact on her.

ImNotThere9

For some reason ImNotThere9's posts are not showing up in the thread..what was the question/discussion about Pisces Suns & Aquarius Moons? Why all the Pisces hate bbr11? What don't you like about 'typical' Pisceans and why? :confused:

I expunged all my posts on the forum and began anew some time back. The fundamental argument was that he had rubbed unpleasant shoulders with those of the sign, and now they have his enmity. I am sure his experience was rightly terrible to justify a general distaste. Those some few he met with, I might have argued, could hardly be representative. At any rate, I feel no compulsion to argue in defense of the sign in which one's sun was caught, which is child's play.

Here, for your good spirits, is a characteristically humbling Vedic interpretation:

"Moon in Aquarius : If the Moon is in Aquarius at birth, the person will have elevated nose, rough or uneven body, and stout hands and legs; will be addicted to intoxicants, will be averse to the virtuous, be not himself virtuous, will obtain illegal sons, will have stout head, ugly/diseased eyes, bright face and prominent waist, be an artisan, will have bad mentality, be miserable, and will be very poor."

"If Moon is in Aquarius at the time of a person’s birth, he/she will have long neck like that of a camel, strong nerves all over the body, tall and rough form covered with hair, broad feet, thighs, legs, face and belly. He will be hard-hearted and desire other’s wives, commit sinful deeds. He will be fond of flowers and perfumes. He will be able to endure the stress of walking long distances on the roads."

Last edited:

MadeinLithuania

My moon in aqua too. Hard to express emotions as well, but i'm very emotional in my minds :whistling:
Bad relations with my mother too. She want to know what I do, what I think and etc.:rolleyes::unsure: But I don't like to talk about that. My minds are MINE :D
I have Sun, Mercury, Saturn in aqua too. :joyful:

CapAquaPis

The Sun/Moon duo in Aquarius can symbolized a close, but stressful and somewhat influential (for good or bad) relationship with ones' parents. :sad: The two celestial bodies used the most for designating a person's sign: the Sun and for minor influence the Moon, can represent ones' parents or the status of parental-child relationships the person will be raised in.

Many Aquarians who had Taurus and Sagittarius parents can relate to that: the cardinal-fixed, Fire-Earth and "alpha-feminine" (Taurean female) plus "uber-masculine" sign (Sagittarian male) combination: overbearing mother and excertive father. Oddly enough, I have a Taurean brother born 14 months later & Sagittarian sister from his first marriage. Aquarians tend to want a more Liberal, Lenient, unorthodox & unconventional home life.

The two signs (and based on my personal experience): They care about their son, but are convinced they themselves know what's "good", have a stern method of raising children, and are authoritarian to decide over their children. But I sense they (common traits for Taurus and Sagittarius) are protective, very caring and serve to advocate for their children as well.

As I was saying: The Sun and Moon in any given sign is the most vital, and for Aquarians to have a Moon in their sign will grant them more Aquarian, but secondary and co-ruling powers, in their lives, character and personalities. Aquarians by solar and partially lunar sign (or combination is double the Aquarian) will resent or not tolerate mean, bossy, bullyish and arrogant people, and have a high impotency to follow directions by those who misuse or abuse power in a household, corporate office and government they live in or work for.

Last edited:

will0wis

The two signs (and based on my personal experience): They care about their son, but are convinced they themselves know what's "good", have a stern method of raising children, and are authoritarian to decide over their children. But I sense they (common traits for Taurus and Sagittarius) are protective, very caring and serve to advocate for their children as well.

As I was saying: The Sun and Moon in any given sign is the most vital, and for Aquarians to have a Moon in their sign will grant them more Aquarian, but secondary and co-ruling powers, in their lives, character and personalities. Aquarians by solar and partially lunar sign (or combination is double the Aquarian) will resent or not tolerate mean, bossy, bullyish and arrogant people, and have a high impotency to follow directions by those who misuse or abuse power in a household, corporate office and government they live in or work for.

That's very true. My father's Sun is in the Sagittarius-Capricorn cusp and his methods of dealing with me were always too much authoritative and I never accepted this. Clashes happened ever since I was very young, because he always wanted things to be done his way and yet he couldn't prove me he was right. I couldn't accept his half-truths and biased ideas.

As far as feelings are concerned, having the Moon in Aquarius is weird... to say the least.

Feelings are always rationalised. It's like they are forced through a mental filter before being really "felt" and accepted. They need to be understood (which is complicated, given the nature of feelings) and only then they can be dealt with (or even completely ignored). Things get progressively tense deep inside and then random emotional outbursts happen. My Moon-Pluto square doesn't help at all with this.

hodad

I have really noticed the quality of detachment with Aqua moons.It's like they overanalyze everything and the emotional component is missing.I have a Leo Moon but it is in the 11th house,conjunct Mercury.Uranus is in there too.I have always thought of myself as highly emotional yet there is an impersonal element in there too.In large groups I am somewhat detached,even cool and aloof at times.That is a good word for Aqua moons--impersonal.It's like the saying 'I love humanity it's people I can't stand!' They are good with far reaching visions and broad perspectives but not so good with the one-on-one.Does anyone have any insights on how 3 planets-including the moon--might manifest for an otherwise emotionally based Cancerian?

Ixaee

I have really noticed the quality of detachment with Aqua moons.It's like they overanalyze everything and the emotional component is missing.I have a Leo Moon but it is in the 11th house,conjunct Mercury.Uranus is in there too.I have always thought of myself as highly emotional yet there is an impersonal element in there too.In large groups I am somewhat detached,even cool and aloof at times.That is a good word for Aqua moons--impersonal.It's like the saying 'I love humanity it's people I can't stand!' They are good with far reaching visions and broad perspectives but not so good with the one-on-one.Does anyone have any insights on how 3 planets-including the moon--might manifest for an otherwise emotionally based Cancerian?

Is there any way you could do a post on your chart here? I'd be really interested to see everything going on in your chart!!

Utahn

My Moon is in Aquarius in the 12th house. I have always been closer to my mother over my father. Both of my parents were eccentric, my mom seemed ahead of her time she raised us in an offbeat metaphysical minded religion and my dad struggled with mental illness and alcoholism.

One of the habits I have is to let emotions build and detach from them. When I am through with a relationship or friendship I will suddenly cut the person off drastically like a shunning, I cut my feelings off and put up a wall as if they don't exist to me.

This year I had three deaths in my family, in oct my cousin, january my dad, and june 2013 my sister.

I had been estranged from my dad a long time and my sister only off and on.

The unexpected death of my sister has left me in some weird emotional crisis because I feel guilty and regretful it's really the first time I have had to face this part of myself in which I cut people off and the horrible consequence of doing that.

I am now rethinking how I approach emotions and difficult situations.