Litigation and Court case with KP system

cheecs

Hello everyone,

I'm wondering if you would be able to help me. I've got a court case against me and it is to be heard in 2nd last week of October 2013. If I loose this court case I'll be imprisoned with very long time and I'm wondering if someone would be able to help me establish if 2nd week of October 2013 is good week for me to stand this court trial...? or would it be better to use legal tactics to move the hearing date in the future (after couple of months or so). My birth details are - 8th April 1978, Time 5:00:00 morning (not sure if time is 5:00:00 or 5:10:00), place Ahmedabad, Gujarat

Your help and time is much appreciated guys. I genuinly appreciate it.

Kindest Regards
Chetan

Marinka

Please create and post your chart in the thread. The instructions for doing this are in a thread in the "Read My Chart" section of this forum. Make sure that include transits for the day of the trial and also include progressions for that day. Use the astro.com site to create the chart.

cheecs

Hello, As per your instruciton I've included chart in both GIF and PDF format.

I really appreciate your help and time to help me.

Kindest Regards

Attachments

• 1.pdf
    168.3 KB · Views: 38
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 27

Zarathu

Account Closed
This looks like a horary question of whether you will be judge guilty or not.

Look at the time on your computer above your name for the first post in this thread(your post). What time doe sit say, and what was the date when you posted it. Then tell us where you live right now.

Make up a chart with this data and re-post it in the horary section with the real question you are asking at that moment which is "Will I go to jail?" We can then look at it from a strictly additional point of view with a yes no answer.

Z

cheecs

Many thanks for your reply. I'm wondering how would I use the post details(date and time)...? do I put them in my birth date and time boxes...? and do I use original birth place...? or place where I'm now...?

Kindest Regards
Chetan

Marinka

This looks like a horary question of whether you will be judge guilty or not.

Look at the time on your computer above your name for the first post in this thread(your post). What time doe sit say, and what was the date when you posted it. Then tell us where you live right now.

Make up a chart with this data and re-post it in the horary section with the real question you are asking at that moment which is "Will I go to jail?" We can then look at it from a strictly additional point of view with a yes no answer.

Z

If you are going to do a horary, I might suggest putting some time limit on it -- for example, "will I go to jail within the next 6 months". The reason I mention this is there might be a chance of an extension as there are some configurations that are going to be impacted by retrograde motion. I'm still looking at the chart as I don't see a definite answer from the natal and transits yet.

Marinka

Your chart needs much more than a 10 minute interpretation that I'm doing to get a "good" answer but, so far this is what I have ...

- Your natal Neptune (rules 1st house of you) is in a challenging angle from transiting Jupiter (rules 10th house) indicating to me that there is a status change happening to you. This doesn't look like something you have elected to do because it is happening to Neptune (1st) rather than Neptune (1st) doing it to Jupiter (10th). This has already happened at the first direct movement of Jupiter and will happen twice more. The next time will be on a backward motion (R) in December of 2013 and the final direct motion will be in May of 2014.

- Jupiter is also making a challenging angle to the MC and this will occur right after the last pass of the Jupiter to your Neptune, in this case in June of 2014. This one is very dependent on having the right time of birth and if that is off, then the timing on this will be off.

- Jupiter is also making a fortunate angle to the ascendant (1st house of you). This is a bit positive for the situation but does not take away the loss of standing.

- Chiron will be passing over the 1st house cusp around April of 2014 and this may indicate one door closing and another one opening in your life. So, I suspect that either way, your life will be effected by this and there will have to be a change.

- Saturn (ruler of 11th) is moving to conjunct Uranus (ruler of 12th) and that will happen in November of 2013. This indicates to me that there might be some intent to reach an agreement to avoid prison (need more information to interpret clearer as it could also be a friend offering advice or a friend involved in this situation with you).

Not very clear as to the result although, there are indications that this will have two more engagements, one in Nov/Dec 2013 and in April-June 2014 and this could be a pushback of trial now to next year or it could be a verdict now that is appealed or another case is brought. Could also be some plea agreement that is reneged on and then goes to trial. Hard to tell.

Note, the dates depend on a lighter planet making a trigger during that time.

Last edited:

cheecs

Marinka,

Many thanks for your help and time. I really do appreciate it. I've made my mind up and will be trying to push the date to the near future by all means. I can sense that stars are not in my favour in the year of 2013. This is all going on since nearly two years. Five times push back and march 2013 then July 2013 and now this month. Can't stand the pressure that I'm in at this moment. Life looks like its stopped and coming to an end.

Once again I really appreciate your time and efforts for interpretation of my chart. Do you see any favourable time for me to stand this trial....? either this year or next...?

Marinka

Marinka,

Could I add you to friends list so that I can send you PM with some more info.

Thank you

I usually only allocate about 10 or so minutes interpreting a chart in this section. With this case, to get further details would take significantly much more time of my time (a few hours) and while I don't mind spending 10 or so minutes on a chart to help people out, I limit it at that.

Maybe someone else on the forum will provide more detail.