View Single Post
Unread 06-01-2014, 08:42 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to Crystalpages
Re: Parivartana Yoga confusion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystalsoulz View Post
So many comments but the main topic is sidelined ..
I post these things to gain knowledge from you people, this is what forums are for (i suppose, if not then I'm at the wrong place) ..
If I could interpret it that well I wouldn't post it here for second opinions.
I very well understand the basics and fundamentals of vedic but it takes lot of experience to interpret these charts and I believe these unknown charts are the best to interpret as they give us our reality check as how much knowledge do we have over the celebrity charts (which half of the things we already are aware about).
But here I see lot of threads unanswered.
I don't know why
Start by reading books, join a school or correspondence course, before playing "Examiner/tester" roles and similar worthless strategies! You will just get more and more flummoxed as time passes by and you keep sitting with idle hands in your pockets!

Karma (action) is the best way to learn about Karma; critics and sceptics are born every few minutes! Always there will be more nativities but few astrologers, and time can only be wisely spent by those few in looking after people with real issues and problems as opposed to casual questioners who need a good dose of reality, before they become qualified to serve as self-appointed critics!

Experience life, my friend, and see what it teaches you!

Good luck :-)

Rohiniranjan