Hello, I'm new to Astrologer's Community

I sincerely hope someone will reply to this...

I was hoping for an astrological reading (?) I do believe it's called. For I have had one done very recently (via Online) and well to put simply I don't really know if I'm the victim of a scam or just being misled. But with a second opinion I might be able to find some clarity, :smile:

Here's is a lil info about myself:

Gabrielle
2 Dec 1990
Sagittarius
Australia

AstroLogical

Welcome to the forum. I hope you are here to learn about astrology in the general sense as well as receive some personal information about your chart. Actually, astrology is of most value when you study it and begin to apply what you learn to your own chart/life.

I/we would love to offer you something about your chart, although an entire reading is extensive. Perhaps hitting on some highlights might be doable. However, you are missing a birth time and specific location of birth (city/town). Both are very critical to receiving an accurate reading. See if you can't come up with that before I/we go any deeper.

Enjoy, A*L

AstroLogical

Gabriel

I understand, there is a lot of info to process and how to apply it to a chart can seem daunting at first but if your thirst to "know" is great enough, you well begin to make sense of it... and a little help from this forum is just the ticket.

I want to impress the importance of having a birth time. It is often found on the birth certificate. Ask your mother, she was there you know :wink: It is the one factor which sets up the entire chart and gives context to the planets in their respective location within the chart. This is no small matter. Included in a chart correctly cast is the Ascendant or Rising Sign which represents the personality (persona) or the mask you wear in this life as spirit manifest in flesh and bone. From this the entire two dimensional picture (the chart) which represents a three dimensional space (the earth and surrounding heavens) is set into place and the picture of your life blueprint becomes apparent.

I do know you are born with the Sun in Sagittarius (I'll bet that is a revelation :wink:) There are different methods for casting a chart when the time is unknown. When I think more info maybe arriving (hint, hint) to fill in the blanks, I often just split the day in half using noon as a birth time. Some astrologers use sunrise. You see, the moon moves fast at about 12 ˚± per day so in your case the moon could either be in Taurus or Gemini—a big difference (earth or air). By using noon you end up with a Gemini Moon, however, that could be wrong depending... Based on a noon birth time your Moon and Mars are conjoined. I won't spend time on it because there is too much of a variable at this point. Even your Mercury is so close to call. If you were born early in the morning on Dec. 2, your Mercury is in Sagittarius. Later in the day it would be in Capricorn. It's just that close to the cusp. So, in your case there are at least 3 very important major facts of your chart which are left uncertain and the differences is considerable.

One notable fact of your chart (which will not change with correct birth time) is you have 0 personal planets in the element of water. Only Pluto brings the qualities of that element to you. It appears Fire and Earth make up your primary elemental make up. Mars is your lone planet in Air (unless the Moon turns out to be in Gemini, as stated above.) Lacking one or more of the elements is not usually a negative quality but it can leave you seeking those qualities in your relationships... to fill in the missing elements, so to speak.

Your Sun is trine Jupiter as is Venus. This is a very nice combo and one you can look up in your book. Your Sun is also opposite Mars, all be it a wide opposition as Mars is in retrograde. Saturn is sextile Pluto. Neptune and Pluto are also sextile one another (an aspect shared by all generations for the past 50 to 60 years)

You do not have a great deal of major aspects in your chart. Perhaps with a correct birth time more will be revealed. It might be worth looking at your minor aspects for further clues into how your planets "dance together" but that is an even more delicate study. There is an astrologer on this forum, Krewster, who specializes in minor aspects. You could look him up in the forum directory and send him a personal message asking for some insight by way of your minor aspects. Once again, birth time would help this focus a great deal as well.

Bottom line: you need to do some research and come up with a birth time. This is the only sure way to get serious about this. Otherwise it's like driving with one eye closed—at night! :lol:

Keep reading, mate
A*L

AstroLogical

A chart I recently requested...I just would really like to understand it more but WOW mind boggling :andy:http://www.alabe.com/cgi-bin/chart/pics/2456643610941.gif

Yes, this is the chart I came up with to offer the feedback I did. So, using the "Chart Calculating Software" experiment with some different times on the same day and see how things change.

remember, the horizontal line (at 9 o'clock and 3 o'clock") represents the horizon as seen from the place of birth. Below that line are the planets on the other side of the earth. Above that line are the planets in the sky above the horizon. You'll note you were born just before a full moon (when using this birth time) perhaps after if you were born late in the day.

I see, thank you for such a detailed message, and i will look into finding this Krewella (?)

MY THIRST FOR KNOWLEDGE CAN NEVER BE QUENCHED hahahaha...:biggrin:...

I think the first think about discovering the world outside your own is to first find yourself in it...if that makes sense, seeing as most things i say and do don't usually fit together, perhaps i just have an overly active mind or am just RAW with the ignorance of youth lol...i will not ramble further

Needless to say, my next mission would be to find out my TIME OF BIRTH :ninja:
(unlucky.. i seem to have lost my phone...darn)
Perhaps lunch then i shall read over your post more thoroughly..hmm yes, then track down that phone, Greek salad sounds good

Zarathu

Account Closed
Gabrielle,

Astrology requires three things to be accurate beyond the fake astrology you see in the newspaper and magazines.

1. An accurate birth time---meaning to the minute. Some time at night or in the morning simply won't work except for the most general things. Most professional astrologers won't both with a charty that has no real birth time.

2. The day, the month, the year.

3. The place.

Astrology is incredibly complex. I've been studying it for 45 years. If the planets and signs are hard for you to WRAP YOUR HEAD AROUND, you've just barely touched the surface of what is actually here, let alone gone below the surface.

But check with your mom or the hospital for a more accurate birth time. And remember that almost nobody was born on the hour or half hour, this is just a rounded time, and not accurate.

Zarathu

Account Closed
Unfortunately i don't have my time of Birth on my Birth Cert...

hmm, must track down my phone and call my Mum:annoyed:

Sometimes you actually have to contact hospital records. Irt is possible to get a more accurate birth time, but you have to have something close to begin with, then you need at least 10 major things that happened in your life like birthd deaths, college graduations etc. But you need something to start with, and the closer to start the easier it is.

People still argue over the correct time for the start of the USA and all other countries, and they certainly have enough wars etc to beat the band.

Last edited: