Does he have realtionship with another woman?

lejla

Is anybody interested in interpreting this chart?

The question is about my boyfriend. We are together for a year and a half. We live in different countries. We didn't see each other for almost 3 months now. We are in contact and we should rejoin in this week and decide about the relationship. I am suspicious because of his strange behavior in last time. I have feeling he is avoiding contact with me.

The question I asked is: Does he have relationship with another woman?

I am about to decide what to do with this relationship. Any help is much appreciated.

Thank you!

Lejla

Attachments

• regio.jpg
    regio.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 61

giacinto

i have read that conjuct about significators 1st&5th shows this but experts help us,i hope!
in my opinion there is not aspect between moon,jupiter so there is no relationship with other..also moon is libra he has no dignities for her
she is jupiter in taurus exalt moon she likes him.he likes you(same sign) you are saturn in libra

Vista

Is anybody interested in interpreting this chart?

The question is about my boyfriend. We are together for a year and a half. We live in different countries. We didn't see each other for almost 3 months now. We are in contact and we should rejoin in this week and decide about the relationship. I am suspicious because of his strange behavior in last time. I have feeling he is avoiding contact with me.

The question I asked is: Does he have relationship with another woman?

I am about to decide what to do with this relationship. Any help is much appreciated.

Thank you!

Lejla

Moon is Void of Course and Via Combusta. Not in good shape and it's separating from him(Saturn). However, VOC Moon usually means nothing will come of the situation OR ask the question again later.

Anachiel

So apt! Look at the chart compared to what you described about his recent behavior:

You are signified by Saturn and he, the Moon; the Moon is leaving Saturn. Done deal.

Furthermore, look at where he is going; to his fall. The MOon falls in Scorpio and is about to square Fortuna. It's also in the Via Combusta (which also tells me you fear for losing him but read on) which really sux. Let this one go, honey. You don't want to be part of this mess.

On the other hand, look at you, Saturn, exalted and well disposed with much brighter things in your future. Right now Saturn is retrograde showing you have been going against youself in this matter. Give yourself more credit and trust youself. You'll make the right decisions.

MaeMae

Banned
i have read that conjuct about significators 1st&5th shows this but experts help us,i hope!
in my opinion there is not aspect between moon,jupiter so there is no relationship with other..also moon is libra he has no dignities for her
she is jupiter in taurus exalt moon she likes him.he likes you(same sign) you are saturn in libra

pluto conjunct quesited Asc. You're trippin.
jealous from insecurity, need too get to bottom of you..

lejla

I'm confused now.

The chart I made couple of days ago. I think on may 4th. Not sure. I asked the question slightly different one more time. The new chart is attached.
The question I asked is - "Is he emotionally involved with another woman?"

What does the new chart say?

Thanks,

Lejla

Attachments

• emo.jpg
    emo.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 25

lejla

So apt! Look at the chart compared to what you described about his recent behavior:

You are signified by Saturn and he, the Moon; the Moon is leaving Saturn. Done deal.

Furthermore, look at where he is going; to his fall. The MOon falls in Scorpio and is about to square Fortuna. It's also in the Via Combusta (which also tells me you fear for losing him but read on) which really sux. Let this one go, honey. You don't want to be part of this mess.

On the other hand, look at you, Saturn, exalted and well disposed with much brighter things in your future. Right now Saturn is retrograde showing you have been going against youself in this matter. Give yourself more credit and trust youself. You'll make the right decisions.

Thanks!
I think that this is pretty accurate.
But I guess that I wanted to ask if what is happening is this because of the circumstances or because of his other emotional (or just other) involvement with somebody else?

tikana

I dont think there is another woman in his life

moon just left saturn which rules you
and moon is void - nothing going on

so NO!

T

rafaella

Interesting, two charts - both with Void Moon - shows nothing you need to worry about.

The first chart does show Sun (his animal side) moving towards a conjucntion to Jupiter, ruler of the 5th. But Sun is peregrine. The second chart has his ruler Moon in his turned 5th. So I do think he has his eyes set on someone, but with Moon Void - he is not going to pursue anyone. He is a man and like most men - they look at other women, nothing new. But fortunately for you, it seems he is not going to 'touch' anyone, or at least he hasn't so far. ;)

Now that doesn't mean your relationship with him is all good and fine. You said you are going to decide with him this week...I'd say good luck! let us know what happens!

dr. farr

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary practice and uses whole sign house format)

IN BOTH CHARTS:
-quesited = 7th house = Cancer = Moon
-possible other woman = 5th from 7th = Scorpio = Mars
-Moon (quesited) flows away from Mars (possible other woman) = - testimony
-Moon makes no applying aspect to Mars = - testimony

Answer (to both charts) = NO

MaeMae

Banned
leijhla,
though moon void of course indicating "no. he does not have other lover." (because nothing comes of it in voc questions) the standout in the chart - the first bang ~ is pluto conjunct querant's ruler.
this is the obvious energy that you have put into the question...
trust, betrayal, jealously, burning lava hidden but could explode. involved in grand trine (didn't see houses) with mars and sun, you are in great emotional turmoil. grand trines signify "it's cool as it is, don't need to shake the boat" but that pluto is in charge and suspicion can turn physical or unethical.

also, grand trine in earth (goat stuck in mud)

look to uranus & uranus house ruler in chart relation to your saturn ruler.
follow the breadcrumbs

Last edited:

lejla

leijhla,
though moon void of course indicating "no. he does not have other lover." (because nothing comes of it in voc questions) the standout in the chart - the first bang ~ is pluto conjunct querant's ruler.
this is the obvious energy that you have put into the question...
trust, betrayal, jealously, burning lava hidden but could explode. involved in grand trine (didn't see houses) with mars and sun, you are in great emotional turmoil. grand trines signify "it's cool as it is, don't need to shake the boat" but that pluto is in charge and suspicion can turn physical or unethical.

also, grand trine in earth (goat stuck in mud)

look to uranus & uranus house ruler in chart relation to your saturn ruler.
follow the breadcrumbs

:) now I'm officially completely confused

i'm an absolute beginner in astrology. i don't really understand what you are saying. could you please explain?

first I'm confused on which chart to look, and then how to look at the chart? like it was natal or composite or :unsure: ?
or you are referring to both charts combined? this makes the most sense to me.

does "pluto conjunct querant's ruler" mean Pluto conjunct AC and being in the 1st house? than it's definitely the second chart.
Pluto tells you what kind of energy I put in the chart by asking the question, basically how I felt when I was asking the question?
but for the first chart, just as you sad first time your reading would be astonishing accurate! the perfect definition how I felt as I asked the question first time. for the second time not so much. I was more curious then jealous and insecure by then.

Mars is in 8th Virgo; Sun is in 4th Taurus; and again you are right if the reading would be for the first chart. I was in great emotional turmoil as I first time asked the question. the turmoil was a combination of various bad emotions, the biggest being overall insecurity... but Pluto is in 12th house in this chart

I'm mostly confused about the breadcrumbs
do I understand right that you would like to make me aware of Uranus in Aries in 3th house / 9th Saturn in Libra? Or there is an aspect between Uranus and Saturn that I don't see?
Uranus is going to be in Aries until 2019. Saturn is in Libra since 2009, leaves in October, so I suppose that I should just look on the houses? but what does "ruler" mean in that case? the planet or the sign or?
:) told ya - totally confused :) please help

thanks! L

lana_sa

The chart I made couple of days ago. I think on may 4th. Not sure. I asked the question slightly different one more time. The new chart is attached.
The question I asked is - "Is he emotionally involved with another woman?"

This is a bit off topic,but i am wondering how long do you have to wait before asking the same question again?

MaeMae

Banned
:) now I'm officially completely confused

i'm an absolute beginner in astrology. i don't really understand what you are saying. could you please explain?

first I'm confused on which chart to look, and then how to look at the chart? like it was natal or composite or :unsure: ?
or you are referring to both charts combined? this makes the most sense to me.

does "pluto conjunct querant's ruler" mean Pluto conjunct AC and being in the 1st house? than it's definitely the second chart.
Pluto tells you what kind of energy I put in the chart by asking the question, basically how I felt when I was asking the question?
but for the first chart, just as you sad first time your reading would be astonishing accurate! the perfect definition how I felt as I asked the question first time. for the second time not so much. I was more curious then jealous and insecure by then.

Mars is in 8th Virgo; Sun is in 4th Taurus; and again you are right if the reading would be for the first chart. I was in great emotional turmoil as I first time asked the question. the turmoil was a combination of various bad emotions, the biggest being overall insecurity... but Pluto is in 12th house in this chart

I'm mostly confused about the breadcrumbs
do I understand right that you would like to make me aware of Uranus in Aries in 3th house / 9th Saturn in Libra? Or there is an aspect between Uranus and Saturn that I don't see?
Uranus is going to be in Aries until 2019. Saturn is in Libra since 2009, leaves in October, so I suppose that I should just look on the houses? but what does "ruler" mean in that case? the planet or the sign or?
:) told ya - totally confused :) please help

thanks! L

coming to horary for crystal ball work, lacking astrology knowledge is always wrought with difficulty.
is this website on
getanswersquick.com?

MaeMae

Banned
read up on pluto in 1st house natal.
it might help you to see what is operating in this question.

for what it's worth, i studied astrology for 20 some years before giving horary a go.
i am astounded by the ones who want to take shortcuts ~ alwaYs about Love, Sex, Relationships.
don't want the work but want the answers they seek.
~ my point of contention

(jupiter~saturn conjunct, natal 6th in Cap. My bad.
"do the chore first then get your cookie.")

dr. farr

This is a bit off topic,but i am wondering how long do you have to wait before asking the same question again?

This varies, but generally IF one obtains an answer to their specific horary question, then that same question cannot be validly re-asked until:
-there has been a substantial, significant change regarding the matter of the question
-or (for most questions) several months have passed and there is virtually no change regarding the matter of the question.

However, I follow the older teaching (pre-Bonatti horary) that IF the horary chart is unreadable (because of being unreliable, such as having less than 1 degree or more than 29 degrees on the ascendant, or having the South Node in the ascending sign), then the same question can be re-asked within hours or days, because, in essence, no asnwer was delineated to the first question (it is as if the Cosmos said, "ask again later") Note, though, that this attitude is NOT shared by the great majority of standard/Traditionalist horary practitioners, who generally follow the practice of not re-asking the same question UNDER ANY circumstances, for a lengthy period of time.

lejla

coming to horary for crystal ball work, lacking astrology knowledge is always wrought with difficulty.
is this website on
getanswersquick.com?

I like your approach very much MaeMae. And I love your first answer. Crystal balls are not really my thing. Which is a reason why I made a horary chart. This is btw. the first horary question I ever asked. I explored my natal chart from time to time. Sometimes I made a chart of somebody else... Basically that is all about my connection with astrology.
So no wonder I get confused, suppose :)
I just have to concentrate quite a bit and reread your answer to maybe understand at what you are pointing. Additionally there are two charts...
Could you please explain if what you are writing is something like: Read about Pluto in 1st, Saturn in 9th and Jupiter in 4th house like in a natal chart?
Could you suggest to me where I find good articles about it?

Thanks, L