Will she ever have a sex life?

AW041

My dear friend, married but had was a virgin before marriage, and sex with spouse is terrible. Her seperation process is underway.
She wants to know if she will ever have a sex life which she will enjoy? and when?
She is a stable person, and I know she did not mean casual sex, Should I look at the 5th house, 7th house or 8th house?
Mars the significator of sex sits in 4th house, and trines Moon and Venus, but venus is in the 6th house, does it mean a sombody from work place?
5th house has uranus, does it mean after seperation? am so super confused..thoughts?

Attachments

• AyW.pdf
    159.2 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:

AW041

Anyone able to help my friend, she seems very sad of not getting the love and sex she probably expected from her marriage.

AW041

Thanks Aquarius!
Possible to share how did you arrive at this timing?
Whihc house did you consider, 5, 7 or 8th?
And you look at is as casual sex or a relationship?
I am trying to learn here.

AW041

Am attaching the same again..are you looking for a different format?

Attachments

• 1AYW.jpg
    1AYW.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 20
  • 2AYW.jpg
    2AYW.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:

katydid

Anyone able to help my friend, she seems very sad of not getting the love and sex she probably expected from her marriage.

I have a question for you. I see that she is Jupiter, in the 2nd, with Cap on the cusp, and an applying conjunction to Pluto.

Does she have body image issues or hangups from childhood, concerning self worth or her attractiveness? I wonder if maybe she needs to do some work on any of those types of issues to help her succeed here. ...?

Last edited:

AW041

I have a question for you. I see that she is Jupiter, in the 2nd, with Cap on the cusp, and an applying conjunction to Pluto.

Does she have body image issues or hangups from childhood, concerning self worth or her attractiveness? I wonder if maybe she needs to do some work on any of those types of issues to help her succeed here. ...?

You could be right, the recent version of her I see is very clumsy and not taking care of her self. She went into depression and now with counselling is seeing some recovery. It feels very sad to see her unhappy in marriage, doubting herself worth. It took her 10 years to decide that she wanted to quit a unhappy marriage, Do you see another long term relationship for her in the chart?

Last edited:

katydid

My dear friend, married but had was a virgin before marriage, and sex with spouse is terrible. Her seperation process is underway.
She wants to know if she will ever have a sex life which she will enjoy? and when?
She is a stable person, and I know she did not mean casual sex, Should I look at the 5th house, 7th house or 8th house?
Mars the significator of sex sits in 4th house, and trines Moon and Venus, but venus is in the 6th house, does it mean a sombody from work place?
5th house has uranus, does it mean after seperation? am so super confused..thoughts?

You could be right, the recent version of her I see is very clumsy and not taking care of her self. She went into depression and now with counselling is seeing some recovery. It feels very sad to see her unhappy in marriage, doubting herself worth. It took her 10 years to decide that she wanted to quit a unhappy marriage, Do you see another long term relationship for her in the chart?

If she is separated, living on her own, and in the process of divorcing, then any relationships she develops would be 5th house dating type of relations.

Uranus in the 5th, ruler of the 3rd, means she may meet someone suddenly and magnetically, in her neighborhood or while being with close friends or family. Maybe even meeting someone through friends?

At first, she does need to look for an enduring marriage type of relationship. With that Aries on the cusp of the 5th, with Uranus lighting it up, she may just want to explore her sexuality and enjoy herself, without making huge commitments. :whistling:

The 9th rules second marriages. The Sun is the ruler of her 9th and it will oppose the Jupiter in 12 units. So in the distant future she may have a 2nd fortunate marriage. In the mean time she can date and discover more fully who she is and what she desires. [Jupiter conjunct Pluto in Cap in the 2nd]:bandit:

AW041

If she is separated, living on her own, and in the process of divorcing, then any relationships she develops would be 5th house dating type of relations.

Uranus in the 5th, ruler of the 3rd, means she may meet someone suddenly and magnetically, in her neighborhood or while being with close friends or family. Maybe even meeting someone through friends?

At first, she does need to look for an enduring marriage type of relationship. With that Aries on the cusp of the 5th, with Uranus lighting it up, she may just want to explore her sexuality and enjoy herself, without making huge commitments. :whistling:

The 9th rules second marriages. The Sun is the ruler of her 9th and it will oppose the Jupiter in 12 units. So in the distant future she may have a 2nd fortunate marriage. In the mean time she can date and discover more fully who she is and what she desires. [Jupiter conjunct Pluto in Cap in the 2nd]:bandit:

Thanks Katydid for your response!
Could you explain what would this mean: Jupiter conjunct Pluto in Cap in the 2nd.
I'm learning to good to know more :)

katydid

Thanks Katydid for your response!
Could you explain what would this mean: Jupiter conjunct Pluto in Cap in the 2nd.
I'm learning to good to know more :)

She is Jupiter in the 2nd house in Cap. The 2nd house is the house of self worth, body image, sensuality. Jupiter is in it’s fall in Capricorn. So she has to improve, empower herself upon those issues. Jupiter is only 13 seconds away from a conjunction with Pluto, the collective unconscious.

In my opinion, She will have an awakening. :ninja:

She is a very sexual person with strong needs and she will finally have the chance to quench that thirst. I think she will have an affair with someone and it will help her heal her emotional wounds. :love:

AW041

She is Jupiter in the 2nd house in Cap. The 2nd house is the house of self worth, body image, sensuality. Jupiter is in it’s fall in Capricorn. So she has to improve, empower herself upon those issues. Jupiter is only 13 seconds away from a conjunction with Pluto, the collective unconscious.

In my opinion, She will have an awakening. :ninja:

She is a very sexual person with strong needs and she will finally have the chance to quench that thirst. I think she will have an affair with someone and it will help her heal her emotional wounds. :love:

Oooooo....nice, I am so happy for her...Thank you very much again!