Where is the Malaysian plane?

fensi88

The flight disappeared from civilian radar screens shortly before 1:30 a.m. on Saturday, less than an hour after taking off from Kuala Lumpur, as it flew northeast across the mouth of the Gulf of Thailand bound for Beijing. What happened next is one of the most baffling mysteries in modern aviation history.

Where is the Malaysian plane? See chart upon my question.

plane.gif

In this type of the question we use 1st house ruler for the plane. Here that is Mercury in AQ sign. Mercury is at 24-25 degree of the AQ and according to this site (http://www.auxmaillesgodefroy.com/carelli_degrees#@326) that degree is in connection with criminal, so I think that terrorists (Mercury means more at least 2) are involved in plane disappearing. Mercury in 10th house means that plane is South from the place where I asked the question (Belgrade), so from countries which are connected with Aq sign, Izrael for example fits because it is south from Belgrade. One thing that worry me is that Mercury has separate aspect with Sa rx ruler of the 8th house which is in connection with death, so it is possible that there are a lot of the dead people. Sa rx is also Mercury's dispositor and ruler of the 9 house (foreign country) and because it is in Sco sign might be Corea is also involved in this event.
As Moon, ruler of the 3rd/news, has applying aspect with ASC for about 2 degrees I expect to hear dramatic (Moon is in Leo) news for about 2 time units, probably weeks.

Last edited:

eekndyn

I took at peak at 8-9 AQ on the site provided. For the mc. It's almost as if he was order from a higher power to carry some agenda. I get the impression as if there is something to prove.

junoisuppose

Hi,
I drew up a chart for the time that the flight took off 0:41 Kuala Lumpur. The significator of the 8th house was exactly conjunct the descendant, the ruler of the ascendant was in the 8th house opposite pluto and neptune was exactly conjunct the IC, which is associated with endings - all very bad signs in my opinion.

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_946_plane.83072.20764.gif
    astro_w2gw_946_plane.83072.20764.gif
    51.3 KB · Views: 21

JUPITERASC

UPDATE:

Late Tuesday night, Malaysia’s air force chief denied remarks attributed to him saying
military radar shows the missing airliner made it to the Malacca strait.

KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia (TheBlaze/AP) — The Malaysian military has radar data showing the missing Boeing 777 jetliner changed course and made it to the Malacca Strait, hundreds of kilometers (miles) from the last position recorded by civilian authorities, according to a senior military official.

The development injects more mystery into the investigation of the disappearance of Saturday’s flight,
and raises questions about why the aircraft was not transmitting signals detectable by civilian radar.

Reuters put it more bluntly:

'…...That would appear to rule out sudden catastrophic mechanical failure,
as it would mean the plane flew around 500 km (350 miles) at least after its last contact with air traffic control,
although its transponder and other tracking systems were off.

Local newspaper Berita Harian quoted Malaysian air force chief Gen. Rodzali Daud as saying
radar at a military base had detected the airliner at 2:40 a.m. near Pulau Perak

at the northern approach to the strait, a busy waterway that separates the western coast of Malaysia and Indonesia’s Sumatra island.

“After that, the signal from the plane was lost,” he was quoted as saying.....'

'…...A high-ranking military official involved in the investigation confirmed the report
and also said the plane was believed to be flying low. The official spoke on condition of anonymity because of the sensitivity of the information.

“It changed course after Kota Bharu and took a lower altitude. It made it into the Malacca Strait,” a senior military officer told Reuters.

Authorities had earlier said the plane, which took off at 12:20 a.m. and was headed to Beijing,
may have attempted to turn back to Kuala Lumpur,
but they expressed surprise that it would do so without informing ground control....'

'…..The search for the plane was initially focused on waters between the eastern coast of Malaysia and Vietnam,
the position where aviation authorities last tracked it.
No trace of the plane, which was carrying 239 people, has been found
more than 40 planes and ships from at least 10 nations searching the area.

Now, it seems, all explanations are on the table — especially as some family members are claiming calls to their lost loved ones return ringing cell phones.....'
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014...ge-everything/

wca

Where is the Malaysian plane? See chart upon my question.

is it appropriate to apply horary astrology to mundane events? this is about the 16th chart I've seen on the subject, and everyone's worked themselves to different answers. these kinds of events require event charts, to which you may still apply the rules of horary.

there is also the consideration that while one may be moved by the tragedy, there is no personal connection to this. I would absolutely put this question to horary if you, fensi88, had a loved one on that flight and were just beside yourself with concern and anxiety. otherwise, we need to turn to a static mundane event chart based on some important moment -- the time and place when and where the plane set off, for example.

dr. farr

Although I have answered a horary on this subject ("Did they Land in the Sea?") by an AW member, I agree that, in such matters, the event chart is the most reliable.