North Node Vertex

Roks

Currently, the transit North Node is 4-5 degrees away from my vertex in the coming months it will conjunct it. Turning exact at the beginning of August. A lot of the time in my life my vertex played an important role in triggering big events. But I don't know what this transit will bring... Unexpected events that are important in my destiny maybe? Or maybe I am overthinking it? Well, I was just curious what are your experiences on this. Also, Saturn is currently wrecking my nadir and my grandmother got very sick from the vaccine. Problems with blood and heart. Also have moved out recently

Osamenor

Staff member
Sounds like you've already got big events going on in your life. What, if anything, this has to do with the north node coming to your vertex is impossible to determine without looking at your whole chart and transits. Other transits going on at the same time could just as easily account for the life events you've described.

Vertex is a social point. People coming into your life correlate with transits to your vertex. Or coming back into your life, as the case may be.

North node transits are usually minor themes in and of themselves, but they can put some extra oomph into whatever they're transiting.