the node and reality

rahu

Banned
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=119300
In Which I Ponder My Psychic Abilities

hi cladir

you have Uranus and psyche conjunct the south node. Uranus is associated with astral.vivid dreams and other phenomena such as sleep paralysis and out of the body experiences .
in addition you have the mercury/Uranus midpoint conjunct your asteroid aura and opposed to the vertex .
quite a plateful.

your Uranus position can show prophetic dreams ad flying dreams. with the south node involved, you may have a bad temper at times and could have dreams that are threating. but generally it shows a inherent ability to understand other people intentions and thought
psyche with the south node increases you sensitivity to other peoples emotions. this aspect does give a attractive energy to you but with Uranus you don't seem to like to be with one person.

your mercury/Uranus midpoint conjunct to aura is very interesting as this implies that you can see other peoples auras, the etheric electrical energy field around living beings. you might study auras and the colors that have, as one can judge much about a person from the color of their aura. ad with the vertex opposed to these, you might be overwhelmed by the intensity of the auras that you see

you have another pattern that does not exactly indicate a psychic ability but it does reflect a deep emotional sensitivity you have. your Chiron is conjunct to Lilith and to Pluto with the Eros/psyche midpoint also conjunct to Lilith.
this most likely is problematic because it shows you are deeply sensitive to others emotions and that you elict strong feeling of love from others. Again this is a emotionally attractive aspect because you just radiate a certain feeling of attraction. but it is problematic because with chrion part of the mix, you are quite picky, so to speak. you are very judgmental of those attracted to you and can be quite rude at times as you don't have much tact when pointing out short comings of others. pluto conjunct also can show a very selfish orientation which takes advantage of those who are attracted to you rather than reciprocating their affection.
pluto can, in relationship to your astral abilities, show that you can see problems or even death. It can also give the possibilities that the spirit of departed souls visit you in your dreams.

you have strong aspects of selfishness which may retard your use of your astral abilities.
your moon is square to nessus and the midpoint is conjunct to Uranus. while this could be interpreted as increasing the probability of departed souls visiting you, it can also show that you have a selfish emotional nature that might hiner your openness to these abilities.

you also have the Uranus/Saturn midpoint conjunct to the moon, which might not apply to your psychic abilities ,but it could imply that you have an insecurity as it seems there were problems between your parents. it is probable that they have split up.

rahu

The Following User Says Thank You to rahu For This Useful Post: Caladir (07-06-2018)

rahu

Banned
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=90431
Healing abilities..
hi Scorpiokll.

Jupiter/chiron sextile would have healing properties but maybe of a cerebral nature. what you do have for psychic healing is the neptune/asc sextile to pluto with the node conjunct pluto. this pattern gives healing abilities in those so chosen. with the node and pluto, you could channel some truly miraculous healing sessions. this natal aspect can also show you were a healer in a past life, and I would not be surprised if you have had dreams to that affect

rahu

Wow thank you for the insight!i dont know about dreams yet..but I've had this deep gut feeling over the last few months that people don't understand that they are internally imbalanced and that can manifest in psychical pain and Injury. If they only took the time to meditate and find balance and how their pain would diminish.. But most people don't listen when you try and tell them. Smh!!

https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=90323

little lost lately. Would love someone to help through chart reading.

hi kth1490

it seems that you have had a few unsettling relationships over the last 6 months or so. this may be why you find yourself aimless as it is likely that both of these liaisons disenchanted you and confused you.
last year in may there might have been a real love affair that seemed right ,but then it suddenly broke up late june. it seemed to have started really idealistically but then just stopped unexplained.

in December between the 10th and 18th, another fling started. this one seems to be very social and very sexual. but there was a mystery around him . and again he suddenly broke up in early January around the 8th.
so your "confusion" now is that you just don't know when to trust someone.

you are very idealistic in life and love and I think you have been emotionally taken advantage of lately.
rahu

mars/venusmp 9cap0 may 18 2015
Uranus 6 cap00 jun 19 opposed to Jupiter 4can40 jul3
mars/Neptune mp 27sag20 dec 10 2015 mars/neptune
vensu/pluto mp 26sag21 dec 18 2015
mars/Uranus mp 24sag12 jan 8 2016

Thank you, very accurate even right down to the dates. If you don't mind will this be an ongoing theme for me? And I understand that Pisces on my 8th house cusp/descendant (I'm fairly new to learning about astrology) makes me like this, is there any way of becoming more realistic about things?

hi again kth1490

you actually have an extraordinary aspect pattern. Saturn and Neptune are conjunct your sun with their midpoints exactly conjunct your sun.
psychologically this shows a fluid ego structure. this means that outside influences affect you personality easily. you ego does not restrict the possibilities that reality can bring. this can make you a space case but it can also make you almost mediumistic because astral/psychic influence can reach your subconscious mind and emotions intact.
then the mercury/Uranus midpoint is also conjunct the sun. this gives psychological influences that are in some ways opposite the "spacey vibs" of Neptune and Saturn. this shows a very intelligent and quick witted mind. this can give astral/vivid/out of the body dream/states and shows you have powerful psychic abilities. but the Saturn/Neptune influence can give low self esteem ,that blocks you from realizing your psychic abilities. what is extraordinary is that you have both a intuitive mind and strong rational ,deductive mind.
rahu

Thank you again! It's really beautiful to learn this stuff. Any insights are much appreciated

well kth1490. in addition to these interesting psychic abilities you have, you are also a very romantic ,physical and and loving soul.
mercury is square to the moon and eros is conjunct to mercury. this shows you strong mental and emotional impulses and with eros it show how romance colors your thoughts and emotions. with this pattern you can easily fall in love with someone because of their thoughts and ideas.
psyche is on you descendant and square to lilth. this also shows a very idealistic and sensitive soul. you are almost powerless to resist love as spiritual attraction and love are corner post of your personality and emotions.
the eros/psyche midpoint is conjunct you north node. again this is a pattern showing you are a idealistic, romantic soul. this is a very attractive aspect abnd brings many toward you.but sedan is square to orcus which shows that selfish and carnal men are also drawn to you. this is very difficult and dangerous because these guy will seem to be speaking the truth to you al the while just waiting to take advantage.
nymphe is conjunct to nessus and square to Jupiter. this shows that part of you inability to read sexual situation is because in your childhood there was some form of abuse. most likely by a authority figure or some family member.as this tends to show this occurred at a very early age ,you may not have any remembrance but you therefore may have a blind spot as to when some one is seeking to control you.
eris is square to your sun and Saturn. as you have many /psychic/spiritual romantic vibrations, you also have a very sexual and physical appetite for life. this puts you in a very delicate situation because you attract both the very romantic and loving people but also very selfish and carnally oriented people. with Saturn and sun square to eris, you early abuse could be from your father.
pluto is square to the node and your Eros/psyche midpoint.
I hope I am not to brash or insensitive but this aspect shows for sure that there was severe abuse in your child hood. pluto also tend to show these experiences are repressed. this repression is why you can't weed out the good guys from the bad guys. in fact with this blind spot , you will tend to be drawn to the selfish users of you.

you are such a s gifted child, I would suggest some type of counseling from a abuse counselors. they may be able to help you see how to recognize those who approach you to victimize you and those who approach you to reciprocate you loving nature.

rahu

progress.gif

rahu

Banned
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=119525

Chiron rising
hi Miriya

there area couple of interesting patterns in your chart.

the mercury/Uranus midpoint is conjunct the south node. this is indicative of very strong astral/psychic sensitivities . usually this gives you extreme dreams that can be vivid, realistic and can include flying dreams or other out of the body experiences. this shows a capacity to read other peoples thoughts and shows that you have the potential to influence other people thoughts and action. this aspect also give very intelligent mind. you are extremely quick witted and sharp.
as the south node is involved, this pattern can sometimes be confusing and cause you periods of extreme mental confusion. other may occasionally find you acting or thinking in a"crazy"manner,but it is just that at times ,you are overwhelmed by the astral/psychic energies that can go through you .

in addition Uranus is opposed to chiron and the mercury/chiron midpoint is square to the node. this amplifies what I have already written and it adds a very analytical and critical mental faculty. often this aspect also gives you a extremely good memory and sometimes a photographic recall ability.
chiron looks and expect mental coherence in other and as such chiron abhors hypocrisy. with this aspect you have a tendency to alienate friends and other people because when you see a falsehood or fault in a person, you will point this out. most people do not like to have their inconsistencies pointed out, and chiron gives little tact in expressing your opinion.

often with these mental abilities, one will expect others to be just a perceptive and sharp. but that is rarely the case so you may judge other people to harshly as few people have the mental alacrity you do.

it seems that you have always had issues with people about this subject. that is you have unintentionally alienating many people in your life because you mind is so quick ,critical and incisive. this is shown by your sun/moon midpoint being square to the Chiron/Uranus opposition. this can be very unsettling because you have always had a excess for mental energies and probably have had problems expressing all that when through you mind. as already mentioned, sometimes you actions and words have totally overwhelmed others and they could only see you as being "unbalanced". but it is just that you have so much mental and psychic energy running through you

another confusing aspect is your venus/mars midpoint opposed to Jupiter. on the face of this one would expect a lively social life and a loving relationship or even marriage. this is a very attractive aspect both romantically and socially .
but the Uranus/pluto midpoint is square to this opposition which shows on one hand extreme emotional intensity but on the other hand sudden breakups or unexpected external influences that cause breakups.
so even though the venus/mars/Jupiter opposition is associated with success in relationships, your life has been characterized by relationships that abruptly and unexpectedly collapse.

rahu

Wow, Rahu! Thanks for that very insightful comment. It's so true it gave me goosebumps.

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=119545

Signs of eating disorders or body dysmorphia in a chart?

hi ariana92

eating disorders are clinically associated with abusive childhood environments over 90% of the time.
your chart does contain aspect that indicate a abusive family environment when you grew up.

you Saturn is square to Sedna,square to the sun and opposed to orcus.
Saturn/sun square gives a oppressive influence from the father , but Orcus opposed to Saturn gives a abusive influence.
in addition you moon is opposed to chiron and square to pluto. this indicates your mother's influence was also emotionally abusive toward you.

you have venus conjunct the node and the node conjunct your ascendant. this is actually a very loving and attractive aspect. it shows you are very sensitive and actually have strong psychic abilities. this aspect shows that many are drawn to you but with both your father and mother having abusive aspects toward you, you likely don't realize how amazing and charming you are, because the Saturn/sun square shows you might have low self esteem because of your father always degrading and putting you down.
the aspects to your mother shows that she too did not reinforce you sensitivity and beauty but also was always criticizing and degrading you. so you likely have very low self esteem as a result of both parents putting you down.
this usually reflects the mother being jealous of you because you father payid more attention to you than his wife. even though you father restricted your emotions and degraded you, he was attracted to you because of the venus/node conjunction, and you mother sensed this and hence considered you a rival and so never gave you the love that a mother should.
these influences combined, lack of true love and emotional hostility directed toward you as a child ,are the influences that can lead to you developing eating disorders.

the venus node conjunction especially in women often show unnatural attraction from the father. this aspect is as I said very sexual, that is your aura give off sexual vibration whether you are aware of it or not. this sexual aura is around you from your birth which is why unnatural sexual interest can develop around you early in your life.

the node with the ascendant as I have said is an aspect of psychic abilities. couple with venus, it gives accurate intuitions and the ability to read other peoples thoughts. but I have a feeling that you may have blocked this awareness of yourself because of your insecurity and low self esteem from you parents. in fact ,you probably have trouble expressing yourself in many ways because of the emotional harshness in your childhood.

the node with the ascendant as I have said is an aspect of psychic abilities. Couple with venus, it gives accurate intuitions and the ability to read other peoples thoughts. but I have a feeling that you may have blocked this awareness of yourself because of your insecurity and low self esteem from you parents. in fact ,you probably have trouble expressing yourself in many ways because of the emotional harshness in your childhood.
Your emotional/sexual energies are also strengthen by eris on your nadir/4th house cusp opposed to eris conjunct your midheaven. These two are square to your Uranus/Neptune conjunction. This pattern is extremely emotionally/sexually attractive. Agai you radiate a strong love and sexual energy whether you want to or not. But this aspect is very difficult because it shows that many you are attracted to you ,only want sex and don’t aren’t interested in you as a person ans not interested in having a emotional/loving relationship.

Your named asteroid is conjunct to Jupiter and sextile to mercury which shows that you are by nature looking for and wanting a serious relationship and marriage. Your venus/mars midpoint is conjunct to Jupiter and ari which again shows you romantic dreams and desire for a serious relationship and marriage. This pattern also shows you are very intelligent and intellectually creative. But most guys are just interested in a sexual hookup and do not see you intelligence and witt.
I think you have had bad experiences in relationships because you own self esteem is very low so you don’t expect to be respected and loved by the guys you accept as BF. And as you have been emotionally abused,and my not realize this or have repressed these feelings, you don’t see that the men are attracted to you,only are interested in sex.
The Uranus/Neptune conjunction square to eris and eros is very difficult for a woman because it elicts such a strong sexual reaction, that most men will not see anything besides a sexual encounter. this pattern is often associated with many sexual encounters but no committed relationships.
My advice I to get counseling for your low self esteem and abusive childhood. You are so loving and intelligent . but it seems like subconscious or unconscious personality characteristics are keeping you from having a committed relationship. It is very difficult to solve these psychological problems unless you have some one or a group to talk these issues out. talking does work, the more you express your “problems” ,the less your emotional issues will be able to limit your the love in your relationships.
your moon opposed to orcus and square to pluto shows that you are emotional closed. It is difficult to open up to others. This could be part of why relationship are short. Because of your abusive childhood and the withheld love, you don’t know how to be emotionally open and interactive. It may be that you give the impression that you don’t care for other or your BFs. Again , you need to learn to open up and be trusting of emotional interactions, something that was taken from you as a child.
Your sun is opposed to Sedna. This is an aspect of sincerity and truth. That is you are a truth teller but with Saturn and orcus square to your sun and Sedna, you are subconsciously afraid to reveal the truths about yourself because of the evil conditions of your fathers influences on you as a child.
I hope you find some counseling as you are so sensitive, intelligent, psychic ,sincere, devoted and beautiful to not have your dreams fulfilled.
rahu

you are amazing once again!!

rahu

Banned
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=119218

Hi Darknorth

I 'll just point a few major personality traits rather than focusing on specific questions you have.

you have venus conjunct to the sun and juno conjunct to Jupiter. these ae very loving and emotional aspects. the midpoints of Jupiter/sun,jupiter/venus and juno/sun and juno/venus are conjunct the north node and mars is square to the north node and these symbols. this shows you to be amazingly optimistic and social and emotionally attractive. I would think that you are already married or at the very least everyone you love wants to marry you. juno and Jupiter also how that you have a very intelligent mind and probably are highly educated.

another very strong personality trait is that your mercury/moon conjunction is square to the Neptune/Uranus conjunctions. this makes you amazingly creative . you can inspire others with your creativity and your exuberant personality . this gives both a theoretical mind and a practical mind . you can conceptualize and create.
the problem here can be that you are inconsistent and can change your mind a lot. you also have the tendency to seek goals that are too far out of reality or of your practical reach. this pattern can also show that you sometimes do not have the concentration or energy to complete ideas.
this can give you the aura of a "space case" sometimes.

the third personality aspect is that Saturn is conjunct your ascendant and square to pluto. this is the big anchor or obstacle in your life. this shows that in spite of all your amazing talents, you at times do not see your own worth and value. this can be a very depressive aspect.
this part of you can make you push others away and hence keep you from accepting the love of others. this aspect can keep you from expending the energy to achieve the goals and potential that you have.

I said you have a very attractive and loving nature but your pluto/mercury midpoint is conjunct to the sun and venus, so this shows that even when you are in the midst of appreciative friends and loved ones,you can feel isolated, it is as if all the dancing is going on around you but you don't hear the music.

your Saturn/Neptune and Saturn/Uranus midpoints are square to the node and opposed to mars and square to the Jupiter/juno/sun/venus pattern.
this shows that all the happiness that goes around, doesn't affect you as it affects others. no one really knows who you are inside or what you really feel as you are extremely private and concealing.

you have such wonderful potential but until you figure out why you stand outside your life and don't participate, you will not know what to do with your life to feel satisfied.

rahu

Thanks for you reply. :smile:

Well, to be honest, I'm 24 years old and never know love... No one was in love with me, I don't trust people. I think I have been to hurt by people (kids and teens) so that today I'm comfortable in a relationship with someone. So, I'm more solitary and I prefer indirect contacts like Internet and forum.

rahu

Banned
http://www.linda-goodman.com/ubb/Forum35/HTML/007999.html

definitely a very interesting kite pattern.

it seems the defining aspect is the mars opposition to Uranus/Neptune conjunction.
this aspect is usually intense,sensual and addictive emotionally but not very stable or enduring.
but here moon is trine/sextile to this opposition so that might stabilize this a bit.
the south node conjunct to venus/juno and venus certainly looks like a aspect of love and marriage. Jupiter conjunct the vertex also brings intense energies toward this idea, though chiron square the vertex might bring in uhsurmountable difference.
one very unfavorable aspect is that the sun/Uranus midpoint is conjunct the Uranus/Neptune midpoint and opposed to mars.
this usually shows a underlying sexual intensity but that an unstable emotional union is at the base of the relationship.
though the Saturn sextile to Uranus and trine to pluto could excerpt a strong stabilizing emotional base.
the eros/psyche square's midpoint is square to ceres which shows a very loving and idealist urge to provide a nurturing emotional force toward each other.
hmmm moon sextile to Jupiter.....
it seems to have the potential to be a very successful relationship and likely a marriage. I am just very leering of Uranus's central position.
the transiting south node will be conjunct the composite Uranus on September 23.
the node has formed a r-s stationary at 5leo53 and will remain near this position to early September so if this relationship is to be successful, I think a dramatic change will occur ,such as engagement or marriage.
but if the Uranus proves to be problematic then the relationship will likely breakup in late September

always learn new things from you ,I really appreciate all your insight ❤️��
[FONT=Arial, Sans, Verdana]i[/FONT]

rahu

Banned
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=91056

Practice intuitive astrology on my Natal Chart

it is interesting you are interested in an intuitive reading because you are exceptionally intuitive, actually you are extremely psychic and . the nodal axis on your ascendant axis shows powerful psychic abilities. with Neptune conjunct the node , you psychic abilities include visionary dreams and sometimes your dreams states can follow you into consciousness
as the sun is conjunct you south node, the sun/Neptune midpoint is square to the nodal axis. this increase the strength of your abilities and it shows that your life has had many ,strange coincidences or synchronistic happenings.
this aspect shows a very powerful aura such that your presence can be felt by others whether they are aware of your presence or not.
with the Uranus/node midpoint conjunct to Neptune, you have access to the astral plane. this shows that you have prophetic dreams and likely flying dreams or out of the body experiences.
as mentioned before these aspect can give your consciousness a inter meshing with the visionary world .t would not surprise me if you have had waking visions. also I would think that you have had what is called sleep paralysis which means that when you first awaken, you can not move for a few minutes, seemingly still asleep while conscious.

with mercury conjunct to Jupiter and square to pluto, you have a very deep and profound mind. but pluto can sometimes show that you have repressed experiences aor thoughts that keep you from understanding the full extend of you abilities. this square can also result in a tyrannically facet to your personality at time. that is you expect other to bed to your will. the Saturn opposition to chiron is also in this vein, showing that you can have a rigid and unbending mind.
often with the strong astral abilities and the Saturn/chiron constrictions, one can be subject to nightmares as well as vision during dream states.
with the south node on your ascendant, you need a bit of caution as this aspect can "overload" your rational processes if you are not aware of the energies that are flowing through you. also if you try to integrate all the energy that flows through you, you can suffer mental distress because the normal ego structure can not contain the infinite flow of energy symbolized here. or if you ego structure identifies with the infinite energy instead of realizing your ego is just channeling these energies, you can have mental distress.
fortunately pluto forms a sextile trine to the ascendant so you tend to keep your psychic balance.
and with pluto sextile the node and Neptune, you have powerful healing abilities as well. most likely you find friends drawn to you we the are having so type of problem in their life

rahu

Rahu, it's very interesting the things you wrote. I feel like you've given me another way to look at what's going on inside of my head and in my immediate surroundings. Thank you for that and the whole interpration! <3 :D

I never really saw myself as psychic but everything you wrote feels very true to me and may perhaps be experienced soon. It's true that I am a dreamer. I do have a lot of visions. And my dreamstates follows me into conciousness a lot. Strange coincidences and synchronistic happenings happens on almost a daily basis. It almost gets a little bit ridiculous from times.

I do also have a very powerful presence. I feel as if I can change the atmosphere in a whole room only by being there. People tend to mention that they like to be around me.

I've only had a sleep paralysis once and it happened this summer actually. And it wasn't even my own energies/emotions triggering it. It was one hell of a nightmare going through surpressed feelings and emotions of another person.

I'm working day and night going through repressed and supressed experiences and emotions. Pluto is really keeping me busy and I feel as if pluto is also making sure I do things for the real reason, that it is really true to me and not my ego. And I think that is sometimes part of the reason I feel as though I'm not tapped into the full extent of my abillities.

I am extremly stubborn when it comes to certain things. But I always admit to my wrongs as growing and being authentic is way more important to me than being right.

I am almost always aware of what energies are flowing through me. Or atleast that there are energies flowing through me. However sometimes unpleasant energies throws me off when there's still resistance to some thoughts or experiences

rahu

Banned
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=119561
hi Shadowcat

whoaaaa your composite chart with him is one of the most romantic and infatuated patterns I have seen lately.

the moon is square to eros/psyche and Uranus. this shows you are really totally enchanted with him, off the scale romantic.

in addition the moon is conjunct the vertex and the descendant with the sun square the vertex. this shows that not only are you super attracted to himbut you feel there is a karmic connection here. this may be that you met him in a unusual or coincidental circumstance , but for whatever reason you feel a otherworldly attraction to him .

and the mars/venus midpoint is also square to the vertex. you clearly have never felt this much attraction for anybody before as this gives an intense emotional and physical attraction....no DESIRE for him.

on top of this the eris/mars midpoint is conjunct to venus, this just adds more passionate sexual feeling on top of a deep feeling of love.

as you have mentioned though, there seems to be a big communication problem as mercury is conjunct to Saturn and also square the moon. this is very strange because the incredible emotional chemistry is associated with no openness about what is being felt.

this is such a dream, unfortunately I have to ground you out, because this crazy chemistry has some big pitfalls especially if you totally fall head over heels for him.

nessus is square the sun and opposed to the vertex. this is extremely unfavorable as it shows that beneath the emotional connection, there is a cold and likely abusive energy.

in addition mars is conjunct to ixion, so he is not by nature areal sensitive guy. with nessus and ixion present he has a dark side to himself.
in addition chiron is opposed to satrun and mercury which again shows he is closed off and actually very abusive. the is not a loving guy but more of a manipulator.

this is a really amazing composite..... how can it be so magically emotionally but yet so dark that it is dangerous??

the danger here is that in your state of emotional euphoria about him , you will miss all the danger signals that he is not looking for a healthy hookup.

I suggest you take this very slowly. I would think you should blow this guy off,but I know you are so entranced by him that you will not do this. so just keep you eyes open and if you feel something isn't right, don't second guess yourself.
good luck
rahu

hi again Shadowcat

I couldn't leave this composite alone so I looked at his chart to see where this darkness comes from

he has mars/pluto/ixion square to the node. this is a flat out selfish violent and destructive aspect.

nessus is opposed to the moon which shows his abusive nature runs deep and Uranus is opposed to Jupiter and square to the moon/nessus opposition indicating he is not into relationships.

he has a Saturn/Neptune conjunction with the midpoints to venus opposed to the vertex, which shows he is totally deceptive in his emotional dealings.

his mars/venus midpoint is opposed to pholous which shows again a insincerity and is player.

rahu

You are right, I’m totally head over heels. He is all I think about. Do you see his perspective at all? Is there a mutual attraction?

I really want to take it slow and make it work, but I do sense that he could be a ladies man. Sounds like he has dated a ton, and some were woman with boyfriends.

On the same note, he seems fun, open, and very low key.

I can see how this can be dangerous, but I don’t know him enough yet, and I hope he gives me a chance. Deep down I feel we come from the same place, and that I can accept those shortcomings.

He doesn’t seem abusive or violent, is this expressedd in a strange way?

I just wonder if I’m even in the ballpark of a chance, it was live at first sight but I’m tying to keep it cool. Could this work despite the pitfalls?

he has a psyche conjunction to the node which gives him a very sensitive side.
but with his selfish abusive aspects ,psyche often bring a enjoyment of other's pain.

of course it can work if you just accept his total control and manipulation of your life and indulge in what most likely will be some sort of SM relationship.
you might be the perfect victim he wants to express his darker appetites

hi Shadowkat

I had a hunch about your chart when I noticed that the composite chart has mars/ixion conjunction and his chart has mars/ixion conjunction... this means you have to have a mars/ixion conjunction and so his darker side resonates somewhat in your chart.

your natal bears this out. actually you are a perfect victim for him andnthis could developed in to a serious BDSM connection.
your moon is conjunct the node and eros/Saturn/Uranus and the mars/venus and ixion/venus midpoints are conjunct these planets and square the moon/node. in addition chiron is opposed to this stellium and so is also square to moon and the node.
in addition orcus is square to pluto and the midpoint is conjunct the south node. and psyche is conjunct to pluto

first off this pattern suggest a very abusive childhood. it suggest a broken home,it suggest emotional and sexual abuse.

Uranus/moon does suggest you have strong astral/psychic abilities and your dreams likely have always allowed you to see things in the future.
I would not be surprised if you have common dreams about this guy.

this does seems to imply this relationship could be successful because you have all the characteristic to be a excellent submissive to him. psyche/pluto shows the tolerance/embrace of sexual/emotional pain just as his shows pleasure in providing such stimuli.

I suggest you and he watch the movie "50 Shades of Grey" together ,and I bet your relationship will take off immediately. he doesn't yet realize you are exactly what he has been looking for.
rahu

rahu

Banned
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=91150
any opinions about my chart?
hi kirki
you actually have an excellent aspect in the conjunction of the south node to mercury. This gives intelligence and gives your thought form much power. Your power of visualization is strong and what you think can manifest with effort.
The problems with this aspect is that the node brings cosmic energy through your mind. This is why you mind is powerful. but if you ego structure identifies with this cosmic energy , then psychological problems can occur. This energy can overwhelm you facilities’ and mental distress and confusion can ensue. If you always remain a channel for this energy then you can tap into this power through you mind.
Your ideas and thought can become real but you must not let lack of confidence stop you. You must persevere in your visualizations until they manifest.

Here are some generic comments about the nodal axis and mercury
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=63539

mercury conjunct the node is an indices of psychic power as well as extreme intelligence. often there is an intuitive intelligence that allows a indivual to get to the center of his analysis without having to read through the breath of the subject matter.this aspect is very inspirational and tend s to be associated with truth seekers.it is a sigh of a magician. edgar Cayce had such a conjunction though the strong sextile/trine pattern also contributes to his power.
the south node conjunct to mercury also give psychic and mental power but there is much more astral/psychic power and a person can easily become insane if they do not understand what happens in their minds.
the south node gives great creativity and the power of thought forms is very strong.
Theravada Buddhism teaches that reality is a series of thought forms, each arises spontaneously to be replaced by a new thought form. so reality is a sequence of thought forms. the emphasis is on thoughts being the center of reality.
http://www.dhammawiki.com/index.php?title=Theravada
this concept is very similar to a branch of quantum theory called informational quantum. in this theory the transmission of "data" is the base of quantum reality
http://www.technologyreview.com/view...tum-mechanics/

the images I use for the nodes are that the north node is were the essence of spirit enter into manifestation, it is the beginning of time. thought forms accumulate and grow until these thought form leave at the south node. but not all thought forms disappear, so there is a accumulation of "thought forms" around the south node that give the power to mercury conjunct the south node. therefore mercury conjunct south node give a very creative and intelligent mind as there are many preexistent thought formulation surrounding this conjunction. for this reason the mind can be overwhelmed much more easily by a south node conjunction to mercury than a north node conjunction. the nemesis of the north node is dissipation of mental powers because of lack of desire in the physical plane. here mercury is closer to the "Infinite" as the cycle of creation that has just begun while the mercury south node conjunction gleans from all the thoughts and experience's that have occurred during the cycle. mercury conjunct the south node has access to much psychic fertilizer that has been created. the north node mercury conjunction is "purer " in the sense that the plane of reality does not have as much power over it. but the north and south node are of the same energy and hence they can often affect one in the same way.one must be careful of psychic overloads ,especially with the south node can happen if too much psychic data enter the mind that is not integrated. this is why the make up of the personality structure is so important.
mercury conjunct the south node with a rigid and restricted personality structure would not have the flexibility to use the infinite data coming thru the node and could become crazy or mean ,rash and deceptive. this position is an aspect of a black magician as the psychic force tends to dominate and accumulate rather that teaches and disperses as mercury conjunct the north node is prone to do .

as the node rules the astral, either conjunction of mercury and the south or north node gives great psychic potential and potential for vivid.astral dreams . this is a position of the magician because the thought forms of these conjunction travel and stay coherent on the higher planes. and can affect others from the astral plane.
Isabel hickey considered mercury your soul, the entity that threads you through life sand death.

I also notice that the transitting node just square to your natal venus on dec 26th and the nodal axis was square you natal ascendant on jan 12 2016.
this usually shows a happy period such as a love affair. you seem to be in a introspective state now, so did this positive emotional state end recenty and is making you introspective?
rahu

Well that was very interesting ,thank you.Im very sure that people can do miracles literally,just by calm ,focused and positive thinking.Its true that through dreams i can understand many things and i pay a lot of attention to them.

https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=91182

Eros/Vertex square my Moon/Mars/Venus
I've been searching the internet for information about Eros aspects. I have Eros conjunct Vertex and both of them square my Moon, Mars and Venus (they are all conjunct too).

hi mackan

these aspects are quite social , gives a attraction. many love you and you are a bond romantic underneath. brings love and affairs but does necessarily keep them. Optimistic and joyous other are draw by your positive attitudes.

the node on on your descendant and conjunct to Neptune with the sun on the dragontail gives you strong charisma. people sense your presence, as you aura radiates strength.
very secretive and complicated few if any know the real you. for behind the lights and laughter, extreme options are available.

rahu

Thanks a lot Rahu!

https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=91361
Not sure what my natal chart is telling me,.

hi Mercuryruled

you have mars conjunct the node and these square to Uranus and Neptune. this is a quite magical aspect. your presence can be felt every if you can't be seen yet.it tend to draw people to you unfortunately it can draw unwanted energy or guy toward you also. it hives quick physical reaction, it makes you a bit of rebel but you don't see yourself as a rebel because with mercury conjunct to chiron,you only rebel against stupidity. with Uranus and Neptune conjunct you can go from being absolutely sure of your actions to question every action you took. you are drawn to innovative situations but sometimes you do not have the finishing spirit .

with venus conjunct to the sun and square to Jupiter. not only are you unpredictable but you really like to have fun and go with friends and just socialize in general. this gives many friends as you laughter and optimism win everyone over .so wit mar and node and Venus and sun you are very attractive ,desirable and lovable woman.

mercury conjunct to chiron gives you innate intelligences and practical viewpoint. you think everything out. you expect others to follow their words.besides being exceedingly intelligent you are also very critical and analytical. you like coherence and efficiency . you judge others by how they follow their word.

you do have a couple moody aspects. currently the one that is getting to you is your moon at 23virgo32 opposed to Saturn at 22pisces40. the transiting north node was conjunct you moon jan 12, and the south node was conjunct you Saturn on jan 24th. this is the period when things began to change and cloud over.

Thank you so much!!
Yes I can completely relate, to the moon and Saturn conjunctions. Just been feeling so indecisive about what's going on with my life. Like I'm stuck in a rut and trying to change it but running now in circles instead

hi again,(you should take you identify off your chart)
I added a few asteroids to see if I could get a better idea of what has you in a loop[.
what struck me was that your named asteroids is conjunct to eros and sextile to psyche . these midpoints psyche/eros and psyche/eliz are conjunct to sedna. this shows that you are a extremely emotional idealistic and romantic person who needs to be in a loving and intimate relationship. sedna central position shows that truth in relationships is paramount to you. you also have orcus square to Sedna. this aspect shows that you idealistic and romantic needs are often broken. it seems that many times you experience heart ache because of circumstances and not because of anything you do or don't.

I can't see a specific, but I assume that your current disillusionment with life may have to do with a guy and your sense of loss or betrayal.

rahu
progress.gif

progress.gif

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=91369

This is a very new relationship,Actually a fling.
There is a considerably big age difference,woman is older

hey luckyoctober.
this shows extremely strong emotional/physical and mental connections.
with a stellium of venus/mars/sun, and Saturn, there is a devoted sense of love between you. with Jupiter opposed to sun/Saturn, the possibility of a serious relationship and/or marriage is possible. this is also indicated by the Jupiter/juno midpoint conjunct the descendant

the eros/psyche midpoint is conjunct mercury so you guys likely can get sickenly sweet to each other, there is such a innocent childlike emotional infatuation between you. yet the venus/mars energies are strong so there are strong physical and carnal feelings also.

there is one unkown here. the moon/pluto midpoint is square to the node.one manifestation is that even with all the love light and laughter here, there is a deep emotional chasm between you.this type of situation is always difficult because there is such a low low and such a high high.it can be difficult to adapt to the routines of a union .

hmm, the moon/sun midpoint is conjunct to pluto.i am afraid that this relationship is ruled by unconscious feelings. there are blocks of emotional experience that are hidden or repressed that still influence the interpersonal dynamics between you

rahu

Hello Rahu,

Thank you very much for your time and effort.
amazing interpretation.

so this fling will become a relationship I guess/hope and when?
he frequently travel for work reasons.
he is divorced and has a child.
Our attraction was so unexpected for me.
I don't know what to do.
Can you please mention some positive or negative transits to our relationship?

Thank you so much.

positive is the love between you as venus is exactly conjunct to mars by 14 arc minutes. the late astrologer alice hickey wrote that exact aspects are reflection of a destiny between the symbols. so the relationship ship itself is a learning point about yourself. the love is genuine. but it does not stand alone.

as a pure friend/business partner, the composite could be very favorable .

rahu

I'm anxious.Guess I'll see where it goes.I don't want to be heartbroken.

Thank you for your time,Rahu.:smile:

progress.gif

rahu

Banned
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=119305
Chart of a "Polygamist"

hi zipadee

I think you are correct on focusing on venus as it is conjunct the south node. with mars square to venus and square the node, he has very magnetic sexual /emotional energies. the south node can give very strong attractive forces and he is used to having all the sexual partners he wants as the south node gives his emotions to control and influence others o the astral plane.
I don't think he really want Polygamy, he wants unlimited sex with whom ever strikes his fancy and he wants to control them. he was sexual access to women but he wants them to be " loyal" to him only.
this is a power trip not a emotional inclination and is shown by his Saturn square to pluto.
polygamy implies marriage to more than one woman .but marriage implies a emotional commitment and this is absolutely lacking with him as the Saturn/pluto square is totally selfish. there is no compromise with another person, there is only meeting his demands.
his absolute lack of any sense of commitment is shown by his moon/Saturn midpoint being square to the sun/mercury conjunction opposed to the Uranus/Neptune conjunction. this opposition is very creative and he obviously has a gift with words and can create elaborate ideas and images of relationships, but with Saturn/moon square to this opposition nothing will from or come of his visions. he likely is already known for bold ideas that ever come to fruition.

in addition chiron is conjunct to juno and exactly square to Pluto with the midpoint conjunct to Jupiter.
this pattern also shows that he is manipulative and controlling. with chiron involved he will try to control women by finding faults with them and trying to convinvce them to mold their selves to his idea of who they should be.

this pattern is most likely why he came up with the polygamy idea because both juno and Jupiter are includes which gives the impetus to relationships, but as already described ,he has not intention of respecting women,he only wants to chain them to dysfunctional need for sexual excess.

rahu

Thank You to rahu

rahu

Banned
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?p=905001&posted=1#post905001

Latelly I've been trying to discover more about myself, and I've figured getting my chart read could help me out... I've stumbled upon and ignored astrology about my entire life, till now. Something tells me I could get some answers about that which plagues me

hi Sirius

the first thing I noticed was that your sun/moon midpoint is conjunct your south node and mars is square your node.in addition your mercury/Jupiter midpoint is also conjunct to the south node.

this gives a etheric or psychic energy to you. this can show that you sometimes feel or think that the reality around you seems to be affected by your thoughts or feelings. with mars square th node, you probably have also noticed that people seem to feel your presence even when they don't realize you are around them. often with these energies, you can walk quietly into a room, yet people will turn around to look at you. this gives you a physical charisma and you probably have a "romantic " affect on women and others.

the affect of mercury and Jupiter with the node is to give you great intelligence. but sometimes your intelligence is intuitive. that is you know things that you haven't researched, or you can make accurate assertions just by knowing the tendencies of the material.this also gives a strong psychic element to your intelligence but you might not see it this way because you probably just thing your mind in extremely logical. but you have mote than logic operating through you mind .
the south node gives you mental creativity and is excellent position for any writing professions.

the south node ,because it does bring manifested thought forms, can cause confusion at times. what happens is that the node can transit your planets and add so much "cosmic" energy, that you mind becomes overloaded, or your mind doesn't know how to integrate the added mental energy into your existing personality. when this happens ,you can become angry or even tyrannical.

these aspects indicate that writing or research, especially about social issues would be very successful for you.

you also have Venus opposed to Uranus and sextile to Venus. this is also a very attractive social/emotional aspect. you have excitable nature and are quite loving and expressive. with Uranus though, enjoy variety and intensity and so relationships are difficult to sustain because you desire constant emotional renewal, that is when a relationship becomes boring or when you start to take each other for granted, your passion decreases.

on the flipside you have Saturn opposed to chiron which is almost opposite of your volatile emotional nature as this shows you also can be cold and removed from emotional issues. this part of you is very uncompromising and demanding. this makes you very critical and unforgiving of personal defects.

the combination of these two tendency leads to an unusual emotional nature.your chiron/venus midpoint is opposed to the Uranus/Saturn midpoint and opposed to Neptune

this makes you very critical about emotional relationships. you can be fault finding to a fault:tongue:, that is you seem to analyze someone until you find a fault or contradiction in their personality and then you think down of them....but you don't tell them and even though you will pull away from someone once you notice their faults, you don't tell them what you are doing or why you are pulling away.

of course you might not see yourself doing this and so you may wonder why you have a difficult time finding fulfilling relationships , not realizing that you own critical nature is to blame.

rahu

I identify, in many levels, with your reading, Rahu.

Quote:
you probably have also noticed that people seem to feel your presence even when they don't realize you are around them. often with these energies, you can walk quietly into a room, yet people will turn around to look at you. this gives you a physical charisma and you probably have a "romantic " affect on women and others.
This is interesting... I've always thought myself a introvert, but secretly I do like the spotlight. Also, I've also noticed that, regardless of my attempts of blending in the crowd, I always get some kind of attention from people.

All of my life I've been shy, and that attention distressed me a lot. And only until recently I've begun shedding that shyness off, since that's not who I'm trully am (at least I think so).

Spot on.

Quote:
this gives a etheric or psychic energy to you. this can show that you sometimes feel or think that the reality around you seems to be affected by your thoughts or feelings.
I've always had a feeling that I could change stuff if I believed and acted upon it. In the downside, it makes me somewhat of a megalomaniac (according to my friends) since I have this constant feeling that "the universe conspires in my favor".

Quote:
the affect of mercury and Jupiter with the node is to give you great intelligence. but sometimes your intelligence is intuitive. that is you know things that you haven't researched, or you can make accurate assertions just by knowing the tendencies of the material.this also gives a strong psychic element to your intelligence but you might not see it this way because you probably just thing your mind in extremely logical. but you have mote than logic operating through you mind .
the south node gives you mental creativity and is excellent position for any writing professions.
This is actually funny to me, since I've come across as being a "know it all" a lot of times; in truth I can trully grasp some fundamental elements in the majority of the field of the humanities and social sciences.

Yet, It always seemed to be somewhat intuitive to me, which boggled me, since I have a highly analytical mind. I think I'm lucky then; I've recently begun to work as a lawyer, and writting occupies 70% of my day. Yay

Quote:
the node can transit your planets and add so much "cosmic" energy, that you mind becomes overloaded, or your mind doesn't know how to integrate the added mental energy into your existing personality. when this happens ,you can become angry or even tyrannical.
What do you mean by this? That there'll be some times of the year that'll be rendered confused? I've asked since, latelly, I've been feeling that my head is full of thoughts and ramblings that I can't deal with; I've been feeling paralised, and I've had some bouts of anger and brisk imposition upon close friends that costed me greatly. Didn't know where it came from too.

The last part is very interesting indeed... I've always thought of myself as two men. I can grow very attached to certain people, and also, very cold to others (or the same people).

That judgmental thing is something I've been trying to work on too.

Thank you a lot! It really helped.

the node can transit your planets and add so much "cosmic" energy, that you mind becomes overloaded, or your mind doesn't know how to integrate the added mental energy into your existing personality. when this happens ,you can become angry or even tyrannical.

What do you mean by this? That there'll be some times of the year that'll be rendered confused? I've asked since, latelly, I've been feeling that my head is full of thoughts and ramblings that I can't deal with; I've been feeling paralised, and I've had some bouts of anger and brisk imposition upon close friends that costed me greatly. Didn't know where it came from too.

the psychological dynamic at play is that when these"cosmic" energy/nodal energy comes into your mind, your personality identifies with the added knowledge. that is your ego thinks all these ideas are created by your personality. but the truth is that these added mental powers are coming from the "unconsiocus" energies of the universe. as such it is impossible for your ego structure to comprehend and integrate all the added information. this is the source of mental confusion, you can't interrogate all the energy and so your personality because confused or anger appears because your ego can't accept it's limitations.

the way out is very simple. I use an image to describe the mental stance necessary, this is to see the knowledge coming thru your open hands. that means that you hold on to the information that you can grasp, but most importantly, you let the excess energy that you cannot control to pass through you open fingers.by this I mean your ego must accept that there are higher powers than you own existence. you do not have to worship or devote yourself to some higher force, all you have to do is use what you can intergrade and control and realize you must allow the excess information/ energy to go through you as it is not you creating this energy . this dynamic is similar to the struggles with the Greek concept of hubris

rahu

Rahu, I've been struggling with some mental disorders as I said before... Mostly due to my lack of understanding myself, and my needs.

Rahu, when you mentioned hubris, it all made sense to me; all of life I've fashioned myself an enemy of fate, and the gods - be whoever they are. Life has never been easy, and fought hard trough it till now. It is all too funny, since I always felt that something or someone always helped me in this fight, like some kind of divine providence - despite my scepticism towards religion and mysticism in general. And, at the same time, I always had this deep spirituality, and connection to the myths of old.

Nowsdays I feel tired, and the quote "Whom the gods would destroy they first make mad" is becoming all too real. I've been trying to establish a true connection to divine in the first of my life, let's see how that goes.

Ty very much for the clarification!

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
http://www.linda-goodman.com/ubb/Forum35/HTML/007980.html
Topic: Is this a significant composite?

the composite does have a favorable kite pattern.
with mars opposed to the venus/sun conjunction and the moon trine to mars and sextile to sun/venus,there is a very favorable emotional affection between you.
though with the mercury/pluto midpoint opposed to mars tightly, there may be abit od distance as this could show a lack of openness or a difficulty in expressing emotions .
the moon trine to Saturn is always a nice addition, though it can sometimes show you might take each other for granted . as the midpoint is opposed to mars also, the possible emotional suppression would not indicate a lack of emotional feeling, as this midpoint would show a devotional state of mind and is quite favorable for a serious relationship.

the vertex conjunct the descendent marks this as a relationship that seems to have a destincal feel to it ,as you both have had similar unusual and coincidental experiences and feelings in your lives. the fact that someone else can relate to the oddities in your lives can bring a greater sense of intimacy.with the sun/moo0n midpoint conjunct the vertex, this feeling of karma or destiny is likely very strong and likely shows that a series of odd coincidences occurred for you and he to have even met.
the Chiron/south node conjunction on the nadir opposed to Saturn conjunct the north node at midheaven can as mentioned above sometimes be problematic as it can show a overriding rigidity and/or domination impulses.
on the other hand chiron's influence can add a psychic aspect to the relationship and the mc/ic orientation can show a similarity in ambitions and goals. I think the Jupiter/Neptune conjunct sextile to pluto would also add to the common ambitions and goals that you have. Lilith is opposed to juno giving a deep emotional sense that this could be a serious relationship .
sometimes the Saturn/chiron opposition can limit emotional intimacy but overall this seems to be at least a very good friendship whether or not it goes to another level

posted July 18, 2018 01:48 AM
I also can’t see past the age issue at the moment. And it feels like it wants to be a deep and meaningful relationship but my rational mind is saying not to go there.
posted July 22, 2018 07:14 PM
It’s over. He basically just used me, in my eyes. And when I asked if he wanted to see me again he said I don’t know (so no).
[FONT=Arial, Sans, Verdana]I thought it was a strong composite, I’m shocked that things ended so quickly and coldly with such a composite. How does this corellate to the chart[/FONT]

it seems that chiron conjunct the node and opposed to Saturn manifested the controlling and distant vibration.
in addition the mars/pluto midpoint is square to the sun/venus conjunction which goes along with how he treated you in the end .
I can't see the transits that would correlate with his behavior now

posted July 23, 2018 07:24 PM
- are you able to check the updated composite I posted half way down the first page?
That’s when he provided his accurate birth time to Vhiron not on node etc.

okay
I checked the composite and it has vertex on the descendant square to Neptune/Uranus.
this shows the active deception that occurred and with vertex on the descendant there was a destinical/karmic feeling generated.in addition with Uranus/Jupiter midpoint conjunct to Neptune, the sudden breakup came with no warning.

also your node at 14aries24 is square to Neptune and your mars/moon at 14arie6 is conjunct the composite Neptune . so the deceptive energy totally overwhelmed you emotional/desire body energies

posted July 23, 2018 10:38 PM
It’s just crazy that that kind of a composite would be for such a fleeting connection? I don’t even have this type of composite with close friends

. I think the vertex on the descendant is really to blame. it can give a sense of karma or destiny and then with Neptune, the deceptive quality is hidden. i always preface vertex ascendant conjunction with the warning that this aspect,though often very strong ,does not always translate into a element of the relationship. though in your case the Neptune square certainly worked out deceptively.

So accurate. If felt so karmic and destined. Like I’d met someone so important that it was hard to see past it and see it as someone I actually didn’t know at all.

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
Rahu, what's your take on Transiting Sun Conjunct Transiting NN? It's happening now.

the sun/node adds the magic that lunar eclipses
(friday) are noted for.

those with planets on the degrees of Uranus and mars will have abrupt changes in their life's patterns' overall time confrontations and unexpected movements.

rahu

rahu

Banned

https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=91517

hi christiana8

you have moon conjunct venus giving you a loving nature.this is sextile to mars which shows you are very social and quite attractive to the guys. this gives many friends as you are supportive and positive. venus/moon is also sextile to Jupiter which increases your general popularity and increase your sense of fairplay. as the node is square to mercury, you are extremely intelligent and have excellent intuitions. this sometimes comes up as psychic abilities but either way you always seem to know what is happening to those around you.
this overall pattern gives you good social skills ,ambition and a loving personality.

but you do have a bit of wild streak as the sun/mars midpoint is square to Uranus. this shows you have an abundance of physical energy and liely are always moving around. this aspect can give you irrational behavior , at least you can surprise your friends act radical as they know you to be a loving and even tempered person.

your sun/moon and sun/venus midpoints are conjunct to pluto. this gives you a hidden emotional void. though most see you as a laughing and happy person, at times you fall into despondency that seems to have no reason.
it seems that emotional arguments deeply hurt you and you can take a while to bring back your optimistic demeanor that others expect

rahu

Thank you!

What you said about me it's true. In general I am tempered, sociable and try hard to not hurt nobody with my words or actions. But sometimes I have moments of anger and irrational behavior that I regret it later!

I am very sensitive and I hate it because I am easily hurt about people without they even knowing. It's frustrating.

https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=91696

hi AquaAqua

quite frankly, your node pattern is a bit brutal and you may not like my opinions about this but sice you asked...
no only is Saturn square the node but the pluto/mars midpoint s also conjunct to satrun and square the node. Plus Venus is conjunct the south node. All this and the vertex is square to the node.
As to your father, he was/is very hard and strict on you. These aspects often are associacted with a harsh childhood. With venus part of the pattern , it is likely that the re was emotional abuse from your father and excessive physical force.
This pattern gives you a very selfish and goal directed personality. But your people skill are bad as you tend to dominate others. With venus square to these symbols youhave trouble in intimate relationships because of your need to dominate. you don’t compromise emotionally and you lack of emotional empathy is likely from your strict upbringing.
The mars/Saturn/pluto implies that you rely of brute physical strength when you get into confrontations. As I said , you don’t compromise.
This aspect is that of a survivor, one who looks out for himself and has little need for others to assist you. With the venus square added, you have stunted emotional growth. You don’t know how to reach out and when you do, it is always self centered.

With the eros/psyche midpoint square to pluto, you have a SM type of personality. Pleasure and pain are united in your expri4nces and you can be quite cruel emotionally and physically. this aspect can show that you were yourself subject to very cruel emotional and physical conditions as a child.
These dynamics are so strong that you might seek counseling to try to learn how to emotionally compromise with others.
with mercury sextile to Uranus you have an excellent intellect and have excellent deductive reasoning powers in addition to intuitively understanding the intellectual problems before you. this aspect is good for any type of writing or mathematical based professions.. such as computers etc.with this aspect you likely understand the nature of your harsh personality but still some counseling may give you better/successful social patterns.

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=63539&page=2

The node conjunct to venus in the natal gives a attractive emotional and physical presence(though a strong Saturn placement can harden the physical attributes). The emotional aura is very strong and this native will be felt psychically by others. This can bring great creativity and prophecy. Intuitions are very good but the desire body can distort the intuition. love and opportunity come to this native but as the sexual aura is present from birth, this placement very often show sexual abuse .if the native also has hard Saturn/Pluto/Chiron/nessus aspect then sexual abuse is a given. if abuse starts very young then likely the native will not have any memory, so it is very delicate interpretation to make.
Often, especially with the south node transiting, a native will draw many suitors but many arguments and jealousies will occur.

The nodal axis can bring out both the good and bad in any symbol.
This tends to bring material luck and gain with many friends. but even with a bright façade this transit can burden the native with “emotional demons” and when afflicted can show a hateful ad vindictive personality under the attractive countenance .often the native will put out love and get hate in return.

rahu

There is nothing not to like Dear Rahu

Reality is always temporary and extremely subjective.

There is a lot to agree with what you you have said. The word 'survivor' is pretty much my middle name!

Yes i had a difficult childhood. I suffered bullying from my father which included physical and emotional abuse. Never any sexual abuse though.

I do have trouble in my relationships and in general have had quite a bit of conflict mostly in my 1-1 relationship with women and at work (or both!) Yes i am quite uncompromising. However i try and not be bitter about my experiences. I believe i have a LOT of integrity.

My experiences and coming to awareness of my own ppersonality has resulted me in always keeping things above board and minimising needless social contact. Antime i see people forming any illusions about me, i bring them to reality.

Being on my own since last few years and attenting some meditation courses (vipassana) has bought me peace, clarity and courage.

So please have no reservations about speaking your mind. :)

Lastly something that has on been my mind has been my finances. They are in severe disarray at the moment and can't seem to settle at any job or derive any satisfaction from it. It makes me feel worthless. Do suggest me in this regard if you have any insight.

Warm regards

rahu

Banned
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=119609

hi Primadonnagirl

I ran a composite chart for you and you ?beau?.
it does have a very romantic and affectionate aspect with the midpoint to the Eros/psyche midpoint conjunct the mars/venus midpoint. This combines to of the strongest emotionally and physically attractive planets in the chart.
the venus/mercury midpoint is conjunct the sun, so usually you and he are very happy and loving when you are together. so there a spontaneous feeling of love between you

but there just doesn't seem to be a lot of patterns that make for a cohesive relationship.

mars is square to eris which is another very sexual vibration, but this aspect does not really make a relationship more intimate rather ,it is more like fun and games, not bad but not usually a serious aspect.the midpoint of this square is square to ixion which tens to show arguments.in thi9s case arguments about always going out and having fun but not sharing intimate emotional moments with each other.sort of like he wants to hang out with the guys more than he wants to spend quality time with you.

the sun/moon midpoint is conjunct to Saturn which shows that though there is a strong affection for each other, it seems that the relationship often feels like a"chain around you" rather than something that makes you happy and smile.

the moon/Saturn midpoint is square to psyche,which shows when he does give you emotional attention, it really makes you feel he could be the one, but this is not a strong emotional aspect capable of solidifying the relationship .

nessus is square to venus which is a aspect of control . that is for him to treat who with love, you have to be the or act the way he wants you to. this is not unconditional love . and it is not a love that makes you feel happy rather it makes you feel you have to act in certain ways he approves of.

the mars/Neptune midpoint is square to the ascendant which tends to show he is unfaithful. this aspect often indicates there may be other women he is interested in or might even be seeing on he side.

there is a interesting pattern formed by moon sextile to Jupiter,moon sextile to orcus moon trine to vesta and moon trine eros.
this pattern does give a deeply loving sense of devotion and a feeling that a serious relationship could form. but this pattern is not strong enough to offset the emotional peculiarities he ahs.
rahu

Thank you! This all seems to be true..its difficult to maintain this relationship because there is a tone of instability

rahu

Banned
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=91666

hi AquaAqua,
this composite is quite interesting.
there is a stellium of mercury/chiron/sun and the node with Uranus conjunct the south node. this shows a intelligent and dynamic mental connection between you. in addition, you and she ja=have a strong astral/psychic connection . this shows you can read each others minds and emotion. It usually comes with astral/vivid dreams with each other and actually communication can happen in the astral/dream state. This stellium also show that you both are exceptionally intelligent and that your conversation are articulate and incisive. You speak about the most modern subjects and you both are analytical and somewhat critical when you see falsity.
This aspect by itself often brings a sense of soulmates because of the close mental/psychic communications between you.
The healing vibration is also very pronounced as the kite formation consisting of venus trine Neptune and Saturn and opposed to pluto/moon gives strong healing powers . Actually these can be almost miraculous healing powers between you. This pattern also highlights the great emotional sensitivity you have for each other. This is a sensitive, nourishing and supportive relationship.
With the mars/venusmidpoint opposed to the psyche/satrun midpoint, the difference in age may be indicated, but this also shows the deep of the love your have with her .

The sun/moon midpoint is conjunct the eros/psyche midpoint so in spite of your age differences, you love each other as children do. Sexuality is important but just being with each other and listening to each others breath can be just as satisfying as the physical union with her. Truly you make her feel as if she was young child experiencing her first love. So when together you and she form a timeless sphere around you.
Saturn is square to the Jupiter/pluto midpoint. This is indicative of her financial assistance, but it is also a sign that the love in the relationship will likely not turn into a committed relationship, as this pattern bodes a breakup.

Dear Rahu

Many thanks i find all of the above quite true. I am indeed very critical of falsities! That was a perfect reading by you. Also we are quite sensitive towards each other.

I believe i feel vibrations/see patterns/have some sort of 'psychic' intelligence. For instance when i first wen to her house on seeing her bed i was troubled. She was quite vocal how it was a 'interesting arrangement and everyone remarked on it'. It was a unique arrangement indeed and after I lay on it for a few minutes alone while she was gone I concluded it was a perfectly normal arrangement for a unique individual, but what i did not like was how i could not see its legs and lots of stuff/mattresses underneath it. This told me she is hiding a lot inside/underneath and in a way sleeping on it!

She did not show it but i could sense she agreed.

However Rahu you did not comment on the mars neptune conjunction! Fear not for i don't fear what this says. I am not n the least looking for a 'regular
relationship' or relationship for that matter. Relationships for me are the primary mode for growth and self understanding. Everytime one ends i eventually end up feeling i have learnt something or grown and/or done the same for the other person.

hi AquaAqua

I did not comment on the mars/Neptune conjunction because the orb is wide and weak and the aspect is separating. I don't feel it has enough force to be meaningful.
but as you seem to see it as a symbol of your our need for independence emotionally, I think this is shown by the square of Uranus and Saturn.

rahu

Banned
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=91972

hi PopNeurotic80

you have amazing psychic and astral abilities, though depending on your personality makeup, other may label you crazy or such.
with Uranus opposed to mercury and the sun and the nodal axis crossing this opposition, you have access to the astral plane. this shows that dreams can be propheti9c and that you have vivid/astral dreams or out of the body experiences. mercury adds a genius quality to you mind and your wits are sharp and you have great intelligence. this gives telepathy and associate psychic abilities . as the node adds"cosmic"/astral input to your mind, you may be overwhelmed mentally at times if this influx of cosmic energy confuses you. if confusion set in ,then your antics may seem to others to be
'crazy" as your deductive mind will overload with astral input/data.

with Saturn square to Neptune, you have a flexible personality structure but this square will also give nightmares and sullen , despondent mental states if you doubt the truth of your visions.
with this aspect and the Uranus pattern, you may have dream visions that stay with you upon waking. and in some circumstances you can have visions while you are totally awake.

Rahu Thank you so much for your reply! This makes so much sense to me as I often have very vivid dreams and in some cases daydreams and in a lot of cases some of those dreams and visions have come true! but, more often than not I have experienced a lot of confusion and felt overwhelmed and indeed doubted some of those dreams and visions thinking I'm crazy as you say! I do also do experience nightmares with the same intensity but, not as often...at least of recent anyway....Rahu would you happen to know of any ways I could learn to control this energy so that I wouldn't feel so confused overwhelmed or feel as if I'm crazy?! Thank you so much for reading my chart !

Last edited: