Cricket Predictions USING Sports astrology

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluetooth

Re: Sports astrology

79 off 9 overs.

It should be very close towards end.
A possible tie if there is not much delay in ending time.

Last edited:

amitbhai

Banned
so perth won it was good match why perth not win easily cant get . let move to india vs england on friday i am getting same same numbers as match in which saurav ganguly remove his shirt in lords so anotherr jakpot may Bee we can see i can confirm tat after toss

Jibreil

Banned

yes u are right
africans are riding black safari again
posted a huge total wat do u say

Can't say, my initial analysis with the original start time showed a massive score by the looser of Toss. Then again this is not T20, so would be a good learning curve to see if the same method applies even in ODI's. (I mean considering original start time, regardless of the delay)

Last edited:

Sapan

Hello learned scholars.. I am a newbie here. Simply amazed to see these solid and awesome displays of seniors knowledge time and again. Kudos to every senior and thanks for being there for people like us to see the astrology in a new light.
Regards,
Sapan.. :)

Sapan

And I am really curious to see how you guys figure out things when in world cup teams play at a neutral venue, as a novice, I wonder and look forward to at the same time to see the expertise over and again.. :)

meshoaib

[FONT=&quot]@ VIRINCHI[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]If we go back, just two or three years back, the ratio of correct predictions of all big names included you, was marvelous. Yes you are still Master, but I don’t know why most of the predictions (cricket match) of all astrologers are now going wrong, I studied astronomy in my Bachelor’s degree as science subject and I think astrology is also a perfect science. Science has laws and rules which once proved then they never change, E=mc² or value of gravity (9.8) is still same (examples). Question is that if rules are derived or proved for one match then why that rule does not satisfy on other match, why one prediction is correct of a predictor but next go wrong?, now a new thing is introduced (may be this is new for me but all astrologers know it earlier) that is ASC/DSC reverse in a match, if this thing exists then how can it possible to predict a match, you don’t know when ASC becomes DSC. Would you please clear my mind if you have time? [/FONT]

Jibreil

Banned

[FONT=&quot]@ VIRINCHI[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]If we go back, just two or three years back, the ratio of correct predictions of all big names included you, was marvelous. Yes you are still Master, but I don’t know why most of the predictions (cricket match) of all astrologers are now going wrong, I studied astronomy in my Bachelor’s degree as science subject and I think astrology is also a perfect science. Science has laws and rules which once proved then they never change, E=mc² or value of gravity (9.8) is still same (examples). Question is that if rules are derived or proved for one match then why that rule does not satisfy on other match, why one prediction is correct of a predictor but next go wrong?, now a new thing is introduced (may be this is new for me but all astrologers know it earlier) that is ASC/DSC reverse in a match, if this thing exists then how can it possible to predict a match, you don’t know when ASC becomes DSC. Would you please clear my mind if you have time? [/FONT]

Another member @Astrogle had asked a similar question, here's my answer on it:

Do the following and you & all the GUESTS asking the same Question will have their answer.

1). Pick up a book on Western (Frawley - since its the easiest) OR K.P. 6 readers
2). Learn the art thoroughly
3). Pick up countless matches before IPL 2 or 3 whether its ODI/Test/T20 cast the charts and compare your prediction with actual result.
4). Based on your knowledge of Astrology you will get 98% accurate results.
5). Now Cast game charts Post IPL 3 & you will get 50-50 accuracy and thats when you will ask yourself WTF is going wrong.

-Welcome to our world-

tufftour

@ meshoaib
Sports astrology is all about predicting upsets.
anyone can predict what happens in a game between bangladesh and australia and get it right 49 times out of 50. Its not about predicting each and every game.
Recently in Big bash, most star studded team Melbourne stars were reeling at bottom of point table without a single win and one of a member on forum posted this

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showpost.php?p=593704&postcount=4874

Stars did not loose a single game after this post till Semi final.

When stars were bowling in semi final and their opponent had their back on walls with 33/2 in 6th over, same member again came and posted that Stars will struggle in this game and miraculously, it happend and they lost.

That is what we call a prediction.
This is the power of planets and astrology.
We cant expect anyone to predict each event and get it right everytime.

I hope u understand.

Last edited:

main problem is still we can give 10/8 85% correct what is the reason we r failing is most of seniors wantedly confusing us if in middle if i see astrogle .com so many people confusing expesially seniours and so called masters wantedly doing this so ..so if we watch it we r geting confusion k that is the main reason

after match they simply post asc/dsc change see yesterday all posted wi win in 5 th oneday but chart clearly mentioning south africa win

if they dont want to help they should sit com why they r doing wantedly harm i dont know in this fourm still now i observe blutooth,silendra kplover these 3 persons giving r trying hard to give best other i dont want to comment

Status
Not open for further replies.