Will Virgil Van Dijk win Ballon d'Or 2019?

werdhr12

Currently he is favorite to win according to odds. But will he actually win it? @fensi88

fensi88

Currently he is favorite to win according to odds. But will he actually win it? @fensi88

I cast the chart when I read your question

08 Jun 2019 TZ = -2.0 10.2800 A.M. 20e29 44n48 ASC=25Leo04
If you are his fan, then he is represented with Sun on fatefull degree. Any planet or angle in the same degree as the Nodes points to a catastrophe, casualty, fatality or tragedy, so that is No answer to your question if you are Dijk's fan.
Someone else is represented with ruler of the 7th house, Saturn rx. Dignities are in Sa rx favour and Point of Victory is on cusp of DSC on 24 Aqu 35 so, someone else will be the winner.

fensi88

Because you are not his huge fan, then he is represnted with 7 house ruler and yes, he will win Ballon d'Or 2019.

Abdi1

Simply Leo Messi won’t win the Ballon d’’or Even if his team wins copa America then I think Ballon d’or will lose its Credibility

fensi88

I cast the chart when I read your question:
25 Oct 2019 TZ = -2.0 3.2900 P.M. 20e29 44n48 ASC=4Pi39

So, if you are Van Dijk fan he is represent with ASC ruler Jupiter. Messi is represented with Mercury.
As Neptun is in 1st house I doubt that Van Dijk wil be the winner, because Neptun in 1st house signifies unrealistic prospect.
Next, Mercury has aspect/sextile with POF so I think that is testimony that Messi will win.

cometwolf

Thanks Fensi, I am actually Messi fan :)
The reason why I want Van Dijk to win because he really deserves it !
This will be interesting result.

fensi88

Uh, if you are Messi fan then he is represented with ruler of the 1st house and because of that Neptun in 1st house I think he will not win.