Cricket Predictions USING Sports astrology

Status
Not open for further replies.

kalinka

He's is right. Every method has it own way of picking who is ASC/DSC
Western (Frawley) Odds (Fav/Dog | ASC/DSC)
Frawley maybe picking with fav/dog and other Westerns with color Method or home team and so on. Its not about the Method how chosing it...ASC is always same team, whether with tropical or sidereal chart.

Last edited:

kalinka

Dsc ruler sun is in conj with spica, which makes RR super strong today. But antiscia of pof conj. Moon and so rcb should win at the End. If moon in via combusta does not mess everything up like yesterday.

Jibreil

Banned
Frawley maybe picking with fav/dog and other Westerns with color Method or home team and so on. Its not about the Method how chosing it...ASC is always same team, whether with tropical or sidereal chart.

There is Fav/Dog, but there is NO color method.

Sorry but your sadly mistaken, ASC is NEVER the same in every method. I've studied Wester, Magi, Vedic in my 20+ years of Sports Astrology. You should look into other methods and see how they work before being so sure that ASC is always the same Team. The ONLY thing that is the same is the Outcome of the prediction

If you say ASC is always the same - I then how I am getting the correct outcome as I chose ASC/DSC based on Market Odds

kalinka

There is Fav/Dog, but there is NO color method.

Sorry but your sadly mistaken, ASC is NEVER the same in every method. I've studied Wester, Magi, Vedic in my 20+ years of Sports Astrology. You should look into other methods and see how they work before being so sure that ASC is always the same Team. The ONLY thing that is the same is the Outcome of the prediction

If you say ASC is always the same - I then how I am getting the correct outcome as I chose ASC/DSC based on Market Odds

Then u should tell me how i get the same flow with tropical/western and sidereal/vedic chart.
Planets are fixed in the sky. Methods and zodiacs are just different languages.
U can chose your ASC/dsc via odds, but u will never be right with this Method 100%

Last edited:

Jibreil

Banned
Then u should tell me how i get the same flow with tropical/western and sidereal/vedic chart.
Planets are fixed in the sky. Methods and zodiacs are just different languages.

Your method is what makes the difference.
I repeat it's the method - if you are well versed then your flow and outcome will always be correct.

If the method is imperfect one will always land up confused between "Who is ASC OR whether it's a reversal or not"

kalinka

Your method is what makes the difference.
I repeat it's the method - if you are well versed then your flow and outcome will always be correct.

If the method is imperfect one will always land up confused between "Who is ASC OR whether it's a reversal or not"
this Discussion only began because someone says: fav is ASC and underdog is DSC. Which is not always the case. He is not right with that. And this should actually confirm your opinion. " every Method has their own way to picking ASC/dsc" -right.but does not mean that the outcome is right.

Last edited:

Torero

But I don't use the Ascendant-Descendant method at all. But that doesn't stop me from making predictions. And even more ridiculous for me is the distribution of the Ascendant-Descendant according to the odds of the bookmaker, because this is where astrology ends.

ajaybinni

Pls share your contact no

QUOTE=viru;1070436]Italy Netherland
Netherland winner

Estiona v Armenia
Armenia winner

Portugal vs Sweden
Sweden win or draw

Romania vs Austria
Austria winner

Iceland v Belgium
Iceland winner

Norway v North Ireland
North Ireland

England v Denmark
Denmark winner.

Russia v Hungary
Hungary or draw[/QUOTE]

Torero

I also think that CSK will win the match.

Once again, from my own experience, I am convinced that such matches in which the ascendant will change play a bad joke with me. Maybe someone of you also noticed that such games often do not go according to the plan that you made for yourself, I recommend that you be careful with such matches in the future.

Attachments

• ZET 9.1.93 Geo   17 октября 2020  Сб  18_0.jpg
    ZET 9.1.93 Geo 17 октября 2020 Сб 18_0.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 27

Rohit123

Banned
SRH vs KKR

KKR will win from losing position, last 12 balls if match in balance KKR should Defend and come out as a winner...

KKR is ASC according me also..

Status
Not open for further replies.