Anyone else hate having a bad moon?

conspiracy theorist

Re: Anyone else hate having a shitty moon?

I'm just going to relax my brain and listen to some music instead. Maybe your Moon in 12th will appreciate that. What kind of music do you usually listen to?

conspiracy theorist

Instead of berating your Moon, it might be better to give your Moon a little more care - it's the only Moon you get. Developing your artistic/aesthetic sensibilities might be one way to achieve that - you don't have to create if that's not what you desire. Simply developing more of an appreciation might do you good.

boredom

Instead of berating your Moon, it might be better to give your Moon a little more care - it's the only Moon you get. Developing your artistic/aesthetic sensibilities might be one way to achieve that - you don't have to create if that's not what you desire. Simply developing more of an appreciation might do you good.

boredom

Is it? What about relocation astrology, wouldnt that be another way to solve the issue? Well at any rate ill take your advice, might as well. Thank you.

ElenaJ

Sorry, but with all this writing I still can't visualise your chart in my mind. Could you help by posting your natal chart?

Witchyone

I like having a Pisces moon. Even when I complain about having a Pisces moon, I like having a Pisces moon.

Why do you assume your Pisces moon is the reason you haven't had dating success?

ElenaJ

Thanks but it's so cluttered. Very colourful, but difficult to decipher. Can you post an ordinary chart, from astro.com?

I like having a Pisces moon. Even when I complain about having a Pisces moon, I like having a Pisces moon.

Why do you assume your Pisces moon is the reason you haven't had dating success?

My moon has no good energy about it, its just a weak one because its aspects are bad and it lacks any aspects to make me emotionally strong. Your pisces moon must be aspected by planets that are emotionally strong.

Witchyone

My moon has no good energy about it, its just a weak one because its aspects are bad and it lacks any aspects to make me emotionally strong. Your pisces moon must be aspected by planets that are emotionally strong.

What do you consider emotional strength? If you mean holding them in or maintaining emotional control, that's difficult for me too, and I do get mad at myself for it sometimes. I've always wondered if it's harder having a Pisces moon as a man.

IleneK

Premium Member

My moon is so bad, to the point where I have only had one girlfriend and she wasn't even mine for a normal amount of time, and I am a young adult now and a straight male and always have been.

My moon is in pisces, with no actual positive aspects aside from conjunct asc. and sextile my neptune in aquarius. To make it worse my moon is in the 12th house. And my moon is square my midheaven in cap, semi square my uranus in aquarius which is in the 11th, opposite my ceres which is in libra and in the 6th, and sesqui-quadrate my retrograde pallas in Leo which is in the 5th house.

Now heres where it becomes incredibly complex. What we also have to consider is the aspects on the planets that are in aspect to my moon are. Ignoring those though, its pretty obvious that my moon is garbage, wouldnt you agree?

If it weren't for my mercury (my mind and rational thinking and my logic) being very rational and logic oriented, I would be not only emotionally weaker than almost any one in the history of mankind, but I would also be mentally weaker as well.

Any thoughts?

I don't deny the challenges of a 12th house, void of course, unaspected Moon. It's unmoored, anxiety-producing. However, I think you may also want to consider Sun's applying square to Jupiter in the 1st.
This is pretty tension/obstruction creating, especially if you consider what is referred to as the reception between them. This is looking at one planet's relation to the sign of the other planet in a particular aspect. In this case, you Sun, your ego, likes Jupiter since Jupiter is clothed in the the sign of Aries, Sun's exaltation.
But Jupiter does not like Sun, since Sun is in the sign of Jupiter's fall. So there is pushback from Jup to Sun, not only by the tense square, but also by Jupiter's strong in compatibility by reception to Sun. Quiet honestly, I would say this square is the main signature of your chart.
Look to the houses that Sun and Jupiter rule, to see the arenas of life through which their influence extends.

What do you consider emotional strength? If you mean holding them in or maintaining emotional control, that's difficult for me too, and I do get mad at myself for it sometimes. I've always wondered if it's harder having a Pisces moon as a man.

Well what aspects does yours have? And YES, any moon dominated by water is emotionally sensitive/weak, so being a male ***** if you have one and will never be able to become emotionally stronger, as your placements are what they are. Unless of course relocation actually changes our planetary angles and houses, but know one knows if it really works or not.

If it werent for my jupiter in aries in the 1st giving me so much good luck, I never wouldve made it as far as I have.

I don't deny the challenges of a 12th house, void of course, unaspected Moon. It's unmoored, anxiety-producing. However, I think you may also want to consider Sun's applying square to Jupiter in the 1st.
This is pretty tension/obstruction creating, especially if you consider what is referred to as the reception between them. This is looking at one planet's relation to the sign of the other planet in a particular aspect. In this case, you Sun, your ego, likes Jupiter since Jupiter is clothed in the the sign of Aries, Sun's exaltation.
But Jupiter does not like Sun, since Sun is in the sign of Jupiter's fall. So there is pushback from Jup to Sun, not only by the tense square, but also by Jupiter's strong in compatibility by reception to Sun. Quiet honestly, I would say this square is the main signature of your chart.
Look to the houses that Sun and Jupiter rule, to see the arenas of life through which their influence extends.

You have NO IDEA how long I have been waiting for someone to acknowledge this. Thank you for this. And I will definitely be looking into that.

And dont forget my saturn in the 1st and mars in pisces in 12th lol.

Last edited:

Witchyone

Well what aspects does yours have? And YES, any moon dominated by water is emotionally sensitive/weak, so being a male ***** if you have one and will never be able to become emotionally stronger, as your placements are what they are. Unless of course relocation actually changes our planetary angles and houses, but know one knows if it really works or not.

If it werent for my jupiter in aries in the 1st giving me so much good luck, I never wouldve made it as far as I have.

If you're set on suppressing your emotions, I think you're right that it's impossible. But I look at this differently than you. I see the suppression of emotions as false strength (fear of what others think) and dealing with them as true strength (confidence in the self). Too much escapism is my downfall.

My moon is in the 10th house, so I have an inner drive to be the same person on the inside and the outside. With yours in the 12th I'd say that would make you very uncomfortable. My moon is trine Saturn, trine Uranus, square Neptune, square Asc., and it has inconjuncts and quintiles as well.