Does he want me to kiss him?

Victoria

Very straight forth question, but I am dying to know.
We cant quite keep away from one another, yet there seems like we both want more at times. He is not a very physically affectionate person, so I find him too hard to read sometimes. Would love any reply, thank you x

Attachments

• astro_2gw_03_kiss.78271.50013.jpg
    astro_2gw_03_kiss.78271.50013.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 30

IleneK

Premium Member
Very straight forth question, but I am dying to know.
We cant quite keep away from one another, yet there seems like we both want more at times. He is not a very physically affectionate person, so I find him too hard to read sometimes. Would love any reply, thank you x

I think it is really too soon to be asking the question and here is why. First, the rising sign in the first 3 degrees of a sign indicates just that, too early, too soon to know; further developments need to take place before this matter is ripe for horary. But also, Moon is void of course which is an impediment to judgment.

But going on to look at the chart:
If you are signified by the 1st house ruler Sun and he is signified by 7th house ruler Saturn and your kissing him is signified by the 5th house ruler Mars, there are no aspects between Sun [you] Saturn [him] or Mars [kiss] Saturn [him].

Moon as your co-significator is dignified but void of course, in the 12th and makes no aspect to Saturn.

Too soon, I think.

mossadrai

I agree with IleneK.... No aspect between Sun and Saturn indicate it is not possible to give an answer yet. Early ascendant shows it is too early.

dr. farr

Yes, with 0 degrees rising, its too early to be reliable (even for me, and I'll delineate as early as 1 degree) My suggestion would be to re-ask this question again after several days.

Victoria

Gosh, see I didn't even think of that! Anyway, thank you so much for your responses, will ask this question again in a bit :)

x

Victoria

Suddenly today I remembered that I had asked this question and it was too early, and I felt a real longing to ask this again. Went on to astro.com, and made a new chart, and the asc is now 2 dg in gemini (!!!!) too early, again? :p

I guess more so now than the last time, I am wondering if it's on his mind that I should make the fist move toward a physical relationship, if he wants that, and if he's ready for that.

Hopefully it isnt too early, but if it is, I guess I'll just have to ask again:wink:

xx

Attachments

• kiss.13oct.jpg
    kiss.13oct.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 15

Victoria

Any help? Please?

His ruler is in my 1st house, which is a good sign, but there is no aspects between our planets, jupiter and mercury, which is a bad sign.
That's really all i'm able to figure out.. I don't really even know if since the asc is just 2 dg into gemini if that means it's too early.

Would very much appreciate any help :)

x